frustrated

I initially came here because problems with Borderlands. I've paid and played GOt and Walking Dead. Now I'm getting pretty frustrated. Since my attempt to install Borderlands(to no avail), now GOT or Walking will play. Headphone message, music and black screen. On kindle fire hd and it is not the device. All other apps, games such as Big Fish are working just fine. Please get in touch either fix or reimburse.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Please try force closing any and all applications that are open and running on your Kindle device. To do this, please swipe down from the top of the screen and tap More, then tap Settings, Applications, Installed Applications, and make sure to tap Filter by Running Applications. Then force close any applications that are currently open and running on your device. After they are closed, turn your Kindle off for 5 minutes to allow the device’s cache to clear, then turn it back on and start the application again, and the performance of the game should improve.

If you still experience the issue, please try deleting the app’s data and cache follow the steps below:

1. Tap the Settings icon from the Home screen and select "More."

2. Tap "Applications" and filter by All Applications.

3. Tap the app’s icon and tap "Clear Data." (Clear cache)

4. Turn your device off, then on again before attempting to start the app again.

• Like I said.... done all the above! Now my other telltale games are doing the same!

Please try force closing any and all applications that are open and running on your Kindle device. To do this, please swipe down from the to

Can you please clarify which generation Kindle Fire HD are you using? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Generation? Also, how large is your hard drive (16/32GB?), and how much space do you have left on the device?

Like I said.... done all the above! Now my other telltale games are doing the same!

• Fire hd 2nd 7.5.1 ios plenty of space

Can you please clarify which generation Kindle Fire HD are you using? 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th Generation? Also, how large is your hard drive (16/32GB?), and how much space do you have left on the device?

Please try force closing any and all applications that are open and running on your Kindle device. To do this, please swipe down from the top of the screen and tap More, then tap Settings, Applications, Installed Applications, and make sure to tap Filter by Running Applications. Then force close any applications that are currently open and running on your device. After they are closed, turn your Kindle off for 5 minutes to allow the device’s cache to clear, then turn it back on and start the application again, and the performance of the games should improve and allow you to play. If you still experience issues running the games, I recommend contacting Amazon Support for more suggestions on how to improve the performance of your device.

Fire hd 2nd 7.5.1 ios plenty of space

This discussion has been closed.