Gods Ascension in Hollow - [Interactive fanfic and a space opera, characters submission open]

edited April 2015 in Forum Games

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ☠ ∞ Sword of infinite death [http://i.imgur.com/rCZeTfy.gif]

PLEASE READ CAREFUL

So here come a cool fanfic that I am almost ready and devoted to create, it will be more like space opera that is science fiction with romantic theme, the show will be similar to http://myanimelist.net/anime/3588/Soul_Eater, http://myanimelist.net/anime/154/Shaman_King and http://myanimelist.net/anime/10087/Fate/Zero but more futuristic Like Mass Effect in combination with Dragon Age resulting Mass Dragon .

Jupiter is populate with elves that look like human expect ears, you know, they are high evaluate in magic and technology... there is also an humans council and an elves council that take care of thinks, in Jupiter elves manage to break void/veil that release a BIG dragon also release entity like demons or spirits, they manage to hold them back and captures the dragon but the void/veil is semi-close. The demons/spirits are now searching for host to inhabit because they can't stand for longer without eating a living soul or partial consume soul, also many made contract with demons/spirits so soul will consume in small quantities, the humans and elves souls are regenerate slowly, elves say the demons/spirits take vital mana and not their soul. When the contract is made the demon or spirit become bound to host as servant and the host will be the master. The story continues when humans try the same think on mars what elves did on Jupiter, without knowing they manage to create a black void/veil that grown slowly, the void/veil from Jupiter is wide open and chaos is every where, now elves and humans are in kind of holy war, ignoring the real thread. Human believe the dragon is key for stooping the mess that they create and elves refuse to help and say dragon will bring only destruction and carnage.

Setting of characters

To know:
Servant can fight alone or with their Master in addition they can transform and have ability... example: my servant is a sniper that shot freezing bullets and I use him like a weapon to kill any enemy.

Ethical and moral alignment:

Good(Good Lawful, Good Neutral, Good Chaotic),

Neutral(Neutral Lawful, Neutral True, Neutral Chaotic) or

Evil(Evil Lawful, Evil Neutral, Evil Chaotic)

Classes:

Rider place emphasis upon speed and power, often include their mounts.

Berserker same as Rider but brutally enhance their physical abilities there, isn't sanity, usual suit for "monsters"

Shielder known for its effectively guard, highest defensive, protecting using shield also their melee skills are strongest.

Slayer known for its enhanced dodging and accuracy, highest offensive, their sword skills are the strongest slices through foe.

Magus are adept in magecraft and have a special ability which creates distortion in space, around them such as illusion also manipulate elements or conjure monster even natural phenomena such as lightning, blizzards.

Archer usual keep the distance using bow and terrain obstacles to maximize on favorable conditions, also using traps and other means to dominate their foes.

Ninja or Assassin highly trained in stealth which allows them to remain undetected, they acquire considerable knowledge of poisons and anatomy, secretly appearing behind an enemy or using surprise attack, enhanced dodging and accuracy, as well as the speed.

Characters are made through PM

FAQ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Q: What is a servant?

A: A servant is a demon or a spirit, what ever you like to call it, that come from the veil/void.

Q: Is necessary to add a servant?

A: No, but I recommend you to try adding or your character may be forever alone.

Q: I want to create a Rider, so the servant must be horse? or I want to create a Archer, so the servant must use bow?

A: The class are relative at what they are good, you can make a Rider as any kind of vehicle or entity you like(Master or Servant must be able to Ride, either master will ride servant or servant ride him own magical think), if you are Archer that using blade you will be good at thrown blade.

Q: What happen if one of my character die, either servant or master?

A: The servant can't say much longer in this realm and he will perish if he doesn't eat a soul or make contract with new host.

Q: What happen if the servant eat all my soul/mana?

A: You will be death, at the servant will go Hollow.

Q: What is Hollow?

A: A Hollow mean more thinks at once but it can be describe as a servant the is lost in his madness of hunger for soul/mana.

Q: How a servant become Hollow?

A: A servant become Hollow if he eat many of soul/mana, when servant is walk psychical to our real he "digest" a quantity of soul/mana, if hes in combat and use special ability he eat more soul/mana, also the more soul a servant will eat, the more stronger he will become.

Q: How many endings your fanfic have?

A: I have in mind 3 or 4 endings, but there will be at least 7 alternative endings that will depend of your choice.

The prologue will start after I have a few interesting character, will try to release at the best quality I can.. and please don't create a servant character that is immortal or over power that kill every one intro blink, remember that every power they use they consume a soul/mana.

Example of characters: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/1901857/#Comment_1901857

Name(both Master and Servant):

Gender(both Master and Servant):

Height/Weight(both Master and Servant):

Age(both Master and Servant):

Sexuality(both Master and Servant):

Is a virgin?(both Master and Servant):

Can fall in love, romance?(both Master and Servant):

Race(both Master and Servant):

Classes(both Servant only):

Ability(Servant only):

Favored weapon(Master only):

Loyalty (Master to Servant and Servant to Master):

Ethical and moral alignment(one from above both for Master and Servant):

Personality(both Master and Servant):

Clothing(both Master and Servant):

Favoured weapon(both Master and Servant):

Backstory(both Master and Servant):

Other info:

Appearance and Facial Features(both Master and Servant):

Song:

My sincere apologies for any spelling mistakes, if you have any question please feel free to ask also need some help from you readers, if you can correct my grammar mistake before I will post or have any ideas where the story should go... there is not prologue yet, I will release soon after I will got help... I suggest a detail backstory also at Appearance and Facial Features can be photo.

Here is song of my fanfic

I update the song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvuZ7t8Ykws#start=0:00;end=3:42;autoreplay=true

Users participating: @1658446 supersagig ,

Users willing to helping with the story: @1447538 MasterStone , @1398261 AWESOMEO , @1573797 ComingSoon

Characters introduced to story:

Characters waiting for be introduced: Halton Lljid as master and Tashon Melont as servant,

Servant that are alive:

Servant that become hollow:

Servant that are in veil/void:

Masters that are alive:

Masters that are death:

Characters whose fate is unknown:

Characters use for the Plot that are created by me: Jason Ulfred IV as master Vi as servant, Arialex as master ?? as servant, Rias as master ?? as servant

Comments

• edited March 2015

Awesome!!

• Yeah, sure, HURAY

Alt text

supersagig posted: »

Awesome!!

• edited April 2015

Example of character creation... but first some FAQ

Frequently Asked Question (FAQ)

Q: What is a servant?

A: A servant is a demon or a spirit, what ever you like to call it, that come from the veil/void.

Q: Is necessary to add a servant?

A: No, but I recommend you to try adding or your character may be forever alone.

Q: I want to create a Rider, so the servant must be horse? or I want to create a Archer, so the servant must use bow?

A: The class are relative at what they are good, you can make a Rider as any kind of vehicle or entity you like(Master or Servant must be able to Ride, either master will ride servant or servant ride him own magical think), if you are Archer that using blade you will be good at thrown blade.

Q: What happen if one of my character die, either servant or master?

A: The servant can't say much longer in this realm and he will perish if he doesn't eat a soul or make contract with new host.

Q: What happen if the servant eat all my soul/mana?

A: You will be death, at the servant will go Hollow.

Q: What is Hollow?

A: A Hollow mean more thinks at once but it can be describe as a servant the is lost in his madness of hunger for soul/mana.

Q: How a servant become Hollow?

A: A servant become Hollow if he eat many of soul/mana, when servant is walk psychical to our real he "digest" a quantity of soul/mana, if hes in combat and use special ability he eat more soul/mana, also the more soul a servant will eat, the more stronger he will become.

Q: How many endings your fanfic have?

A: I have in mind 3 or 4 endings, but there will be at least 7 alternative endings that will depend of your choice.

The prologue will start after I have a few interesting character, will try to release at the best quality I can.. and please don't create a servant character that is immortal or over power that kill every one intro blink, remember that every power they use they consume a soul/mana.

Name(both Master and Servant): Master name Jason Ulfred IV and The Servant, Demon or Spirit is named ' ʐ'əȵoƧû ɐɔunuuɐΛ ' but Jason called My Fallen Angel and usual Vi

Gender(both Master and Servant): Jason is male and The Demon/Spirit is femele

Height/Weight(both Master and Servant): Jason have Height: 164 cm Weight: 58 kg and Vi have 172 cm Bust: 83 cm (J) Waist: 56 cm Hip: 86 cm Weight: 56 kg

Age(both Master and Servant): Jason have 22 year but Demon/Spirit say she is younger than him.

Sexuality(both Master and Servant): Heterosexuality for both.

Is a virgin?(both Master and Servant): Unknown for both .

Can fall in love, romance?(both Master and Servant): Hes already in love.

Race(both Master and Servant): Jason is Human and Vi is unknown maybe human

Classes(both Servant only): Berserker event she is using weapon and shield Vi is Berserker

Ability(Servant only): Vi can summon weapon from veil/void, she can't control host for ever, usual she come when is in danger or emotion are very strong.

Favored weapon(Master only):Him self as Vi, perform full body transform.

Loyalty (Master to Servant and Servant to Master): Vi and Jason are faithful to one toward each other.

Ethical and moral alignment(one from above both for Master and Servant): Jason is Good and Chaotic and Vi is Evil but Lawful.

Personality(both Master and Servant): Jason is adventurous and playful while the Vi is Cool and Calm with a sense of pride and can count on her combat skills to pull them through a tough situation if need be.

Clothing(both Master and Servant): Vi have some kind of wooden and silver body and Jason usual wear shirt and jeans.

Favoured weapon(both Master and Servant): Vi use sword and shield as main and rarely use shotgun and uses two guns to the entity from far away.

Backstory(both Master and Servant):
    Jason is from Romania and she is from Veil/Void it self. Jason have american accent but Vi is like Marzia lower voice in echo.
    Jason is come from rich family that say are heirs of Vlad The Impaler or related to him, when all his family die long time ago he was just little scary boy, at adolescence in middle of winter from his mansion/castle he look through windows and see alone red hooded girl in snow he run to help she after a few day he feel in love with girl but soon she got into a coma and never wake up, after that day he create and underground facility and trying to find way to bring she back he also praying in his sanctuary, usual pray to gods to all of them but one day he heard a crying voice that was like his girl friend he try to reach it when he touch snap of light got him then he pass out when he awake wasn't alone anymore, a strange 'friend' voice was spoke, after Vi reach to him he use it self at test subject thinking after life is key for saving his red hooded girl.

Other info: Vi doesn't understand what good and evil mean but is well aware that she must leave the body as two souls In one single body can not stand for much longer, she usually teaches and tell him hes opinion when Vi reach out he can not control his body anymore.

Appearance and Facial Features(both Master and Servant): Jason look like this main protagonist from far cry 3 Jason http://farcry.wikia.com/wiki/Jason_Brody
    Vi look like this:
    Alt text
    Alt text

Perfect song for Vi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBphxrYgJOg

Music: Christian Linke

Singer: Nicki Taylor

Lyrics:

She's such a misfit, always ready to brawl

It's like her business, roughing up your friends as the law

There is no difference if you believe you're strong

She's a bulldozer making sure you're flat on the ground

She's like a boomerang, who never gives up

She flies in circles till she hits you and you're biting the dust

So just remember this, when she's chasing you down

Face first you'll be thrown onto the Proving Grounds

She'll knock you out.

Have you ever really wanted to be a total rebel flipping tables on the enemy?

Did you ever try to further improve how fast you punch people through the roof?

Was there ever any certain time when you thought brute force and style combine well?

I guess now's time to shine cause finally she's here.

Here comes Vi!

And as a matter of fact,

the best bet one has is to quickly react

to the first attack

that's aiming for the bones cause she'll never pull back

and just risk it.

Song for Jason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B58OBfM-8A4

this one will be use as plot for story

• NASA FOOTAGE OF VOID/VEIL BEEN BROKEN

Alt text

Alt text

• PROJECT CLOSE

ᵘᶰᵗᶦᶫ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᶰᵒᵗᶦᶜᵉˢ | is due to lack of characters and readers...

you can still add character and I would gladly apreciate any help, the story is goes under major rewriting

• If you don't mind, wonder what's the fonts for bigger and little text, by the way the story will be awesome, I'll submit a character and try to help you if you'll need it, however I know that isn't rocket science and it's just fiction but I must point out the gravity on Jupiter is double or more, that mean at 140 pounds you'll have over 350 pounds and in the mars you'll have 50 pounds half or even less, this means that muscles and bones will be affected also the blood pressure.

ualexen92 posted: »

PROJECT CLOSE ᵘᶰᵗᶦᶫ ᶠᵘʳᵗʰᵉʳ ᶰᵒᵗᶦᶜᵉˢ | is due to lack of characters and readers... you can still add character and I would gladly apreciate any help, the story is goes under major rewriting

• Frist of the text I use is http://txtn.us/ and I might consider your help and gravity, the calculation goes here http://www.exploratorium.edu/ronh/weight/ for 140.0 you will have 330.9 and on mars is 52.7, I'm curios how you make that numbers, waiting your character also if you have any question feel free to ask me.

If you don't mind, wonder what's the fonts for bigger and little text, by the way the story will be awesome, I'll submit a character and try

Sign in to comment in this discussion.