A Note of Thanks

edited August 2009 in Sam & Max
I wasn't sure where to write this or who to send it to,, but I just wanted to thank the people who made Sam and Max. I downloaded it on XBOX Live Arcade and it's the first game I've truly fallen in love with. So much love and care was put into this game, i can't wait until the next instalment comes out on XBLA.
Like I said, I wasn't sure where to write this and I didn't want to sound like I was sucking up or anything (some forums can be a bit nasty to newbies). It's just, well, when someone does something that makes you so happy, you should tell 'em right?
Thank you again!

Mike

Comments

• edited June 2009
    That's awesome you enjoyed it, wait til you play season 2! It's even funnier
  • BrendanBrendan Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Thank you for the kind words, Mike! On behalf of the entire Sam & Max team, you are very welcome to the forums, so long as you continue to love us unconditionally. ;)
  • edited June 2009
    You definitely have a reason to look forward to Season Two. I think it's pretty unanimous that Season Two is much better than the already great Season One. Better writing, better music, better puzzles, just better everything.
  • edited June 2009
    Yeah, Season Two wins by a mile, and that's saying a lot since Season One was amazing.
  • BogieBogie Former Telltale Staff
    edited June 2009
    man I love the people in this forum
  • edited June 2009
    It seems that this WAS the right place to write that note after all! Everyone seems to love season two and I can't wait until it comes out on XBLA now after all this hype! I'm just curious as to what's going to happen to Lincoln's head (a surprise fave character for me)
    I can only imagine that season three will be as close to Nirvana as possible!
  • NickTTGNickTTG Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    hey, you got Bogie to make his second post! nice job!

seriously... you're gonna love season 2.
  • edited June 2009
    I can only join the fantalk here - Season 1 was great, Season 2 was simply unbelievable. If I was to quote the really funny moments, I'm not sure if I could stop before 100.
  • edited June 2009
    I'm totally agree with you Mike. I just bought Sam & Max and Wallace & Gromit on Xbox Live Arcade and they are simply amazing.

Thank you Telltale and keep up the good work! Oh, and I hope your other games (Strong Bad and Tales of MI) will be appearing in XBLA soon enough. Surely a dream would come true. :)

(A new fan of yours from Hungary : )
  • edited June 2009
    hey guys!!
    i would also like to say thanks to all the team for sam & max which i also got off XBLA (had the PC version but my old laptop kept crashing so got the 360 version)
    love the ol' skool style point & click adventures and they make a nice change to my usual gaming diet of FPS, TPS & RPG's :)

in fact i think we are in a resurge of point & click titles, they ARE making a comeback and i think they are gonna grab a whole new audience!

thanks a lot tell tale games!!!
  • edited July 2009
    I wanna say thanks, too. i'm playing season one right now and it's great.

so much things that made me smile from ear to ear... bosco's stupid disguises.... sybill's different careers... the gumball machine and the newspapers in front of bosco's shop.... seeing max pottering around doing nearly the same stupid things he did in hit the road.... the "your mom..."-jokes.... all the other jokes... the weird locations.... you guys did a great job!

Thanks again! :D
  • edited August 2009
    Indeed THANK YOU. I'm not sure if I'm in a minority here but I think it's actually better than Hit the Road... the humour is especially brilliant and I find myself laughing out loud every few lines and at the wonderful references and situations.

I just finished Reality 2.0. AMAZING.
  • edited August 2009
    Attention Telltale:

We love you.

That is all.
  • edited August 2009
    Keep on doing that thing you do, telltale! Season 1 is great, two is awesome, WHEN'S THREE?
  • edited August 2009
    pale man wrote: »
    attention telltale:

we love you.

That is all.

this.
  • edited August 2009
    Pale Man wrote: »
    Attention Telltale:

We love you.

That is all.
    this.