Which One Should I Choose?

Hey Guys, I just recently pre-ordered TOMI and I was thinking of using the free game coupon to get one of the Wallace and Gromit episodes but I can't decide which one to get. Out of the three which one do you think is the best overall? Thanks:D

Comments

• edited June 2009
    I think the first episode, Fright of the Bumblebees, is the best. Though Muzzled is a pretty close second and I think it's more people's favorite.

If you're thinking of picking up all of them, I'd suggest starting at the beginning. :D
  • edited June 2009
    Thanks for the Help!:)
  • edited June 2009
    In my opinion The Last Resort was the best episode so far.
  • edited June 2009
    I tend to agree to "taumel", but I would recommend to buy "Muzzled!" for one simple reason: That is the newest episode and seems to contain the lowest number of known bugs, as some general issues with the older episodes have been fixed for this version already. (I recommend to save a bookmark at the beginning of each new chapter though.)
  • edited June 2009
    can't go wrong with either The Last Resort or Muzzled. the former was a bit more coherent as a game, and the latter has Monty Muzzle. two great episodes.
  • edited June 2009
    @Nightsurfer
    As you name it, Muzzled actually was the only episode i witnessed several bugs.
  • edited July 2009
    If you have to pick one, I'm going to say go with The Last Resort. It's just so cool. It's definitely my favorite episode. :D
  • edited July 2009
    I enjoyed The Last Resort far more than either of the other two episodes. It felt more polished than the other two and seemed a little longer as well.
  • edited July 2009
    I'll also throw my hat in for The Last Resort, it seemed to be much more epic and filmic despite being in a more confined setting.
  • edited July 2009
    The first one had giant bees and a fully functioning porridge gun plus an adorable snail, the second is a mystery set at a seaside resort in W&G's basement and the third is about a fun fair fundraiser for the local puppy orphanage run by the wonderful, dog-loving, selfless Monty Muzzle, but is he really what he seems? Whichever one sounds the most fun for you is the one I think you should get.
  • edited July 2009
    taumel wrote: »
    @Nightsurfer
    As you name it, Muzzled actually was the only episode i witnessed several bugs.

true and had stability isues also:confused:

Dont get The one with the Bees as a first choice
  • edited July 2009
    Lena_P wrote: »
    The first one had giant bees and a fully functioning porridge gun

well, if you put it this way, it already looks more attractive :D
  • edited July 2009
    If you think someday you would pick up these games in theyre entirety pick the first. They are all worth it.

BUT. If you had to take only one based on it's own merits, i'd say part 3, Muzzled, definitely has that little something unique that makes it more attractive to me.

Last resort is the longest episodes tough.
  • edited July 2009
    Last resort was the most fun, but still, think you have to start with the bumblebee one
Sign in to comment in this discussion.