Which TWAU character do you look like? (Pics if you have them) [TWAU Edition]

Comments

• I know that. I said "most".

HazzatheMan posted: »

I will admit that you do look intimidating, but not all girls are pro-looks, some may love you for being different, others for your personality

• Hmm... I don't know if my ugly face resemble anyone but... maybe...

Alt text

• Hmmm, maybe Georgie Porgie but with hair? :P

Jacol posted: »

Hmm... I don't know if my ugly face resemble anyone but... maybe...

• I've been told many times that I look like Snow, but I guess it's for the colours (black hair, pale skin, blue eyes), because I defeanetly don't have those amazing boobs. Maybe I'll post a picture, when I find the courage to do it (and I'll deleate it 2 minutes later xD )

• Hairstyle is a descent match, eyebrows too, as well as ears.

Jacol posted: »

Hmm... I don't know if my ugly face resemble anyone but... maybe...

• Well, you don't have to :D

I've been told many times that I look like Snow, but I guess it's for the colours (black hair, pale skin, blue eyes), because I defeanetly d

• I actually tried to, but it turned up I'm not able to upload it xD

Well, you don't have to

• If you do look like Snow, I'm sure you have no reason to be shy :P (just kidding, you dont need if you don't want to)

I've been told many times that I look like Snow, but I guess it's for the colours (black hair, pale skin, blue eyes), because I defeanetly d

• XD Well, IF you want to, I can show you how :3

I actually tried to, but it turned up I'm not able to upload it xD

• Dat Profile picture :3

TheCatWolf posted: »

If you do look like Snow, I'm sure you have no reason to be shy :P (just kidding, you dont need if you don't want to)

• I'd resemble Nerissa if my hair was straight rather than curly, and a bit longer. :v Nerissa was like the only redhead IIRC. I do have the same bust size as Snow. Alas, no pictures.

• Alt text

Don't think I look like anyone from the game or comics, but I did dress up as Bigby Wolf for Halloween and I was recognised as such :)

• Ethan is our fallen hero :(

Dat Profile picture

• You do have some of Bigby's features.

Don't think I look like anyone from the game or comics, but I did dress up as Bigby Wolf for Halloween and I was recognised as such

• Thnx, I had the shirt and tie and it worked like a charm. Sure most everyone was drunk but when they figured it out it was hilarious :P

LukaszB posted: »

You do have some of Bigby's features.

• Aye. Ethan the Brave. :,(

TheCatWolf posted: »

Ethan is our fallen hero

• If it makes you feel better, I wasn't shocked or disgusted when I saw the picture. Just a little surprised, is all.

If you're comfortable answering, is there any surgery that could treat it?

The closest I think I resemble would be the Crooked Man XD.

• Thank you for the kind words.

As for if there is any surgery to rectify it, what you are seeing is the result of multiple surgeries. As I said, it used to look much worse. My nose was originally nearly flat against my face. I just have some correcting on the angle of the nose to be done.

If it makes you feel better, I wasn't shocked or disgusted when I saw the picture. Just a little surprised, is all. If you're comfortable answering, is there any surgery that could treat it?

• I know it's not TWAU , but you remind me a LOT of Samwell Tarly

Don't think I look like anyone from the game or comics, but I did dress up as Bigby Wolf for Halloween and I was recognised as such

• Lol, I am definitely not as big as Sam :P

Zumoshiteki posted: »

I know it's not TWAU , but you remind me a LOT of Samwell Tarly

• Face and hairstyle though is an exact match.

Lol, I am definitely not as big as Sam :P

• Alt text

A bit of faceinhole fun!

• O,O

Snow-Marie posted: »

A bit of faceinhole fun!

• Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

Alt text
    Alt text

Bloody Mary for me lol.

• Woah, you DO look like her! :D
    Well, not like her going nuts....you know what I mean. :)
    Nice username btw.

NoMeGusta83 posted: »

Bloody Mary for me lol.

• Lol thank you!

Woah, you DO look like her! Well, not like her going nuts....you know what I mean. Nice username btw.

• Your resemblance is magnificent!

Bloody Mary for me lol.

• I have a very similar hairstyle and hair colour to bigby , so I'll go with bigby

• Ik! It's still really funny that people I meet at conventions see me without the makeup and still recognize me.

Your resemblance is magnificent!

• I might post a pic later on, but I've been told I resemble Faith a bit.

• Fucking loving that there cosplay!!! XD

You remind me a lot of a friend I haven't seen in a while actually...

Bloody Mary for me lol.

• Oh gosh, you actually scared me. Impressive work! :)

Bloody Mary for me lol.

• edited June 2015

I actually look a little like snow

• Thank you! I might post more photos of my cosplay stuff since I got back from a convention.

Oh gosh, you actually scared me. Impressive work!

• Probably a mixture of Bigby and Beast. If I was a strong independent woman I'd love to look like Faith. She's a beauty.

• Link doesn't work...

I have photos of my Bloody mary cosplay up from the last con I went to! https://www.facebook.com/mikhaillynn/media_set?set=a.10101063400753828.1073741843.66702387&type=3

• Here are some photos of my Bloody Mary cosplay from Cosplacon 2015!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Wow! The outfit and the red arms/hands and long nails really complete the look. That's nightmare material right there. Well done!

You could seriously scare people if you went out like that on Halloween. If I encountered you looking like that in a dark alley, I think I would scream and run the other way!

Here are some photos of my Bloody Mary cosplay from Cosplacon 2015!

• Impressive, most impressive indeed.

Here are some photos of my Bloody Mary cosplay from Cosplacon 2015!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.