Typo in Episode 1?

edited July 2009 in Wallace & Gromit
I just started playing episode 1 again and when I went to save a bookmark I noticed that the bookmark text said the following:
"With their latest invetion, honey came right from the spigot!"

Is "invetion" a typo?

Comments

• BrendanBrendan Telltale Alumni
    edited June 2009
    Heavens, no. Their latest invetion was a device that removes the second 'n' from any word that has three of them. I would have assumed you would know that, being from Pensylvania and all. ;)
  • edited July 2009
    Brendan wrote: »
    Heavens, no. Their latest invetion was a device that removes the second 'n' from any word that has three of them. I would have assumed you would know that, being from Pensylvania and all. ;)

Oh! Good to know!
  • edited July 2009
    I noticed a spelling mistake in Episode 1, although I'm not sure if it was the same one as this or not.
  • edited July 2009
    *checks to be sure I spelled PA right....*

All good!
  • edited July 2009
    I've noticed Taletale's spelling in Wallace and Gromit seems to be all over the place. They switch between British English and American English and back again quite often.

I don't mind reading either language, as neither should be seen as incorrect, but the constant switching is a little odd.
  • edited July 2009
    In one of the Sam and Max episodes they spell kitsch as 'kitch'.
  • edited July 2009
    I notice spelling errors in almost every episode of every game they've done. It's a gift... and a curse.
  • edited July 2009
    Chris1 wrote: »
    I don't mind reading either language, as neither should be seen as incorrect, but the constant switching is a little odd.

Yeah, I really don't mind either, but I think W&G should be as english as possible!
  • edited July 2009
    Brendan wrote: »
    heavens, no. Their latest invetion was a device that removes the second 'n' from any word that has three of them. I would have assumed you would know that, being from pensylvania and all. ;)

owned lol
Sign in to comment in this discussion.