Seeking Information Regarding the Telltale Adventure Bundle

edited April 2015 in Game Support

Good day,

I would like someone from Telltale staff (Mike?) to clarify for me the state of the third-party games that were originally included with the Telltale Adventure Bundle. Please answer my next question:

Which of the following scenarios best describes the situation with (the third-party section of) the Telltale Adventure Bundle 2010?

• A) I own the games, but I will never be able to play them again
  • B) I no longer own the games and should consider them completely removed from the bundle
  • C) I retain a subscription to the games, but I will never be able to play them again
  • D) I no longer have a subscription to the games and should consider them completely removed from the bundle
  • E) I borrowed/rented the games, and I am still doing so, but I will never be able to play them again
  • F) I am no longer borrowing/renting the games and should consider them completely removed from the bundle
  • G) I formerly owned the games, but should still consider them mine
  • H) I have these games under some "other" form of ownership, but I will never be able to play them again
  • I) I no longer have these games under some "other" form of ownership and should consider them completely removed from the bundle

I have a feeling this request will sound utterly ridiculous to many, so I might as well explain myself right off the bat. I enjoy keeping a detailed catalogue of my videogame collection. The website I use has several categories for depicting ownership. Previously, I had kept the Telltale Adventure Bundle games as "standard" ownership. But a little while ago, I learned about the issues facing the Bundle's distribution, and I wasn't sure where my ownership stood anymore. A Telltale staff member offering a statement on which case applies best would resolve all of my doubt.

Before I'm given a stock message about contacting email support, please understand that I sent a support email over three weeks ago without receiving a response. I was hoping that a forum thread would grant me a faster turnaround.

Though I am waiting on a staff response, I welcome any other users to share their opinion as well (so long as they are knowledgeable on the situation).

Thank you for the assistance.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff
    edited April 2015

My apologies, unfortunately for any inquiries regarding the Adventure Bundle, you will need to contact/email our Support Staff at Support@Telltalegames.com. If you have already done so and have not yet heard back, please know they have had an overwhelming amount of emails due to the releases of our more recent game's episodes. If you have not yet heard back from them, you should be hearing back in the near future.

EDIT: If you have not yet heard back, could you please provide the Unique Ticket ID # that you received when you emailed Support? I can then pass it along to the Support Staff to get your ticket answer expedited.

• Where do I find the Unique Ticket ID#? The emails I sent do not contain anything of the sort, and there's nothing like that on my Telltale account page.

But really, I don't feel like jumping through all those hoops anymore. Mike, literally all you have to do is post a random letter from A) to I) that coincides with the question in my previous post, and I would be satisfied. It's really that simple. A random letter -- that's it. At this point, I don't really care what the end result is so long as I get to that result. Please assist me.

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

If you have sent an email to Support@Telltalegames.com, you would have received an auto reply (containing a Unique Ticket #) letting you know that we have received your email ticket. If you did not receive this in your email's inbox, please check any spam folders, or other folders in your email. You can also send a new email to Support@Telltalegames.com now, and you would then receive a new Unique Ticket #. Once you have that, I can forward it to our Support Staff so that you can receive a response. Unfortunately the information regarding the Adventure Bundle includes private information for only Adventure Bundle owners, and cannot be posted publicly.

eski514 posted: »

Where do I find the Unique Ticket ID#? The emails I sent do not contain anything of the sort, and there's nothing like that on my Telltale a

• I figured out what the problem was. In my previous emails sent to support@telltalegames.com, I had included my own email in the recipient field as well (I like keeping a digital paper trail on my end). This must have stopped your automated process from sending me an Issue ID #, or something like that. Good to know, I guess.

Anyway, I have resubmitted my inquiries to just your support address, and received the support ticket ID #45065‏

Thanks again for the assistance

If you have sent an email to Support@Telltalegames.com, you would have received an auto reply (containing a Unique Ticket #) letting you kno

This discussion has been closed.