The Multiverse: Prime

Comments

• [Hold It Back And Ignore Him]

[Gently Shake Riley to Try And Wake Her Up]

I really hate the idea of updating previous part instead of posting it as new post. Makes you scroll and search and read between everything else, confusing.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Valentino Drake I decided it was best to go talk to him a bit. As I got up from my seat I noticed that Mike was looking at me. It looked

• edited August 2016

"Well you two look as pale as my girlfriend did when I asked for an engagement."

The real Joker would either laugh at this, or get pissed that someone else is telling the jokes

[Let It All Loose]
    There are times to keep it in and let it loose, this time that guy had no damn reason to do this over a little bet, and should get a piece of Logan's mind, if for nothing else than for the continued sanity of Logan

[Gently Shake Riley To Try And Wake Her Up]
    I miss the option of [Notify a teacher] here

Valentino Drake I decided it was best to go talk to him a bit. As I got up from my seat I noticed that Mike was looking at me. It looked

• Nothing special, I just caught up in the story

AgentZ46 posted: »

Imagine my reaction to logging in and seeing the words 92 new comments.

• edited August 2016

never mind a few points, just post the next part =P

Welp ironically i lost 2 likes because someone loved the part so mutch. Anyone hate the new telltale system? I sure as heck do now......

• edited August 2016

Please stop mentioning the Joker thing. (Although if I misunderstood you an you're trying to help, thank you and sorry of assuming the opposite. Ill fix, it in a bit. Also sorry if i'm cranky i just woke up and have to give out an assignment)

Edit: It's fixed now, thanks for the help :).

As for the teachers noticing......well you said it yourself. It's only a matter of time.............very, very soon.

joriandrake posted: »

"Well you two look as pale as my girlfriend did when I asked for an engagement." The real Joker would either laugh at this, or get p

• Sorry. This one was just not complete. Ill only post full ones from now on.

Mathea posted: »

[Hold It Back And Ignore Him] [Gently Shake Riley to Try And Wake Her Up] I really hate the idea of updating previous part instead of posting it as new post. Makes you scroll and search and read between everything else, confusing.

• I technically did. Actual next part will come in a few hours.

• I would say that's pretty special.

Nothing special, I just caught up in the story

• don't attempt it or it may drop into the negatives

Yes and it was on 4. Can you try to take it back to 3? Please.

• Don't worry, we already decided not to. Thanks anyway.

don't attempt it or it may drop into the negatives

• Don't worry, we already decided not to. Thanks anyway.

don't attempt it or it may drop into the negatives

Phil is hitting really low, huh? That's a dickmove, but he is not worth risking the consequences that are obviously going to follow if Logan beats him up now.

The drawing stuff continues to be the worst decision ever, even though I must admit I haven't thought it would be that bad. Let's try for some damage reduction now, shall we?

• Voting Close

Logan will ignore Phil's comment about his mother and Valentino will try to wake Riley up, being willing to accept all the horrible things this could do to her........................ Good choice ;D.

Anyway the next part will introduced even more new characters. And it is already nearly done (Minus Valentino's due to the choice). It will most likely be posted either soon today or early tomorrow. On other news tomorrow is my birthday, so yay me :).

• edited August 2016

Congrats, let's celebrate it with two more parts! =P

Voting Close Logan will ignore Phil's comment about his mother and Valentino will try to wake Riley up, being willing to accept all the h

• Yay to you for tomorrow already.

Voting Close Logan will ignore Phil's comment about his mother and Valentino will try to wake Riley up, being willing to accept all the h

• You really seem to to like the story :).

• edited August 2016

Mathea posted: »

Yay to you for tomorrow already.

• c

You really seem to to like the story .

• edited August 2016

a few times few hours later

crickets

I technically did. Actual next part will come in a few hours.

• I told you why i can't post it. I'm just waiting for my chance to find WiFi.

• but that was 2-3 days ago, I thought you are already home now

I told you why i can't post it. I'm just waiting for my chance to find WiFi.

• Poor cat. Don't worry buddy. Ill post it after my classes.

• Mom wanted to spend more time with me. I finally can today though.

but that was 2-3 days ago, I thought you are already home now

When I saw over 100 new posts here, I was afraid I have missed a dozen parts. I dont know if I am happy or disappointed that I havent XD

When I saw over 100 new posts here, I was afraid I have missed a dozen parts. I dont know if I am happy or disappointed that I havent XD

• Well you missed 3 parts which ammount to about a dozen. Does that count?

janitor posted: »

[Hold It Back And Ignore Him] [Gently Shake Riley To Try And Wake Her Up] When I saw over 100 new posts here, I was afraid I have missed a dozen parts. I dont know if I am happy or disappointed that I havent XD

• You accidentaly posted it twice XD.

[Hold It Back And Ignore Him] [Gently Shake Riley To Try And Wake Her Up] When I saw over 100 new posts here, I was afraid I have missed a dozen parts. I dont know if I am happy or disappointed that I havent XD

• This is so weird and it happened again right now. Is there something wrong with the forum or is it just me?

You accidentaly posted it twice XD.

• Where have I missed 3 parts? Was there a voting in the parts I have missed?

Well you missed 3 parts which ammount to about a dozen. Does that count?

• the forum

please delete/edit one of the vote comments

This is so weird and it happened again right now. Is there something wrong with the forum or is it just me?

• He added/edited more to his last post

Where have I missed 3 parts? Was there a voting in the parts I have missed?

• edited August 2016

Its fine. He can eave it there. Otherwise future people will think we're crazy.

the forum please delete/edit one of the vote comments

• classes over? o_O

Poor cat. Don't worry buddy. Ill post it after my classes.

• Yes. And my pc was lost yesterday. I JUST got it back. Ill finish writing and post it :D

classes over? o_O

• Lord, you're driving me crazy! XD

Yes. And my pc was lost yesterday. I JUST got it back. Ill finish writing and post it

• How the heck can you lose a PC??? x_X

Yes. And my pc was lost yesterday. I JUST got it back. Ill finish writing and post it

• Sorry. It's almost almost done.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Lord, you're driving me crazy! XD

• You can leave it in your new dorm and go back to a hotel room for the night.

How the heck can you lose a PC??? x_X

• Then it should be in your dorm room right? How was it lost?

You can leave it in your new dorm and go back to a hotel room for the night.

• ......I didn't actually lose it. I just forgot to bring it back to the hotel and left it in my dorm. Sorry.

Then it should be in your dorm room right? How was it lost?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.