Website's not fully working on any Apple products

edited April 2015 in Site Support

Ever since 3:00 pm yesterday, I have had trouble using the Telltale Community section on every Apple product I try. I went to the site on my Macbook Pro, I go to the Community page, but I can't post a comment, start a discussion, reply, etc. At first, I thought I was simply logged out, so I tried clicking on "My Account" to sign back in, but it won't let me. Instead, it takes me to a loading page as if it's trying to access my profile and feed, but it doesn't do anything after that. I've experienced this problem on my iPad and my iPhone as well. I even asked to borrow a friend's iPhone to see if it also had the same problem, it did. However, whenever I use a non-Apple product, everything works fine. The only way I'm able to type this is because I'm using my parent's laptop which runs on Windows 7. The computers at my school also did not have any problems while logging on, I could access my account and do what I usually do, but on Apple products, I can't do anything. I'm not exactly sure if this is something that others are having a problem with, but any information as to why this may be happening for Apple products would be helpful. Thanks.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Our web team has updated the website so that the issue with Safari should now be resolved. Please try logging into your account on the website now, and you should be able to access it through your Apple device. If you see any other issues arise, please let us know by replying to this thread, and I will pass the information along to the web team for further investigation.

• Thank you very much, it seems to be working now.

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. Our web team has updated the website so that the issue with Safari should now be resol

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

You're welcome, enjoy the site!

Thank you very much, it seems to be working now.

This discussion has been closed.