Not happy

Okay I am not happy I pay $20 for season one the walking dead I just got me a new phone and I got the game again I want to restore purchases and its not giving me my game back I bought the extension pack where I get 400 days and the other five episodes or four should I say I'm not spending $20 again for this game I very much enjoy this game I got my niece on this game she likes it very much too I just bought the other one the second season not too long ago for 14.99 that game gave me back What I got bought not complaining about that but i'm not spending 20 bucks for the first season again if there's a way to make it work on my phone I will try to get it again other than that I love this game one of the best games I have played this far I would even say it's better than resident evil and I love the shit out of that game so there's anything You can do for me I would greatly appreciate it but I'm not spending 20 bucks again sorry thank you for the awesome game!!!!!!!!

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for any difficulties this has caused. Please view this FAQ on our iOS Community Support Forum to learn suggestions on how to restore your previously purchased episodes on your iOS device here:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/53347/twd-ios-cannot-restore-workaround

If you are still unable to restore your purchases by following the steps in the workaround thread, please try proceeding through the purchase path to purchase Multi-Pack again, then when you are prompted, enter your password. As long as you are logging into the same Apple account that you originally purchased the game application with, you should be able to tap 'Buy' when it says “Confirm your in-app purchase”, and you will receive a pop up saying “You’ve already purchased this. Would you like to get it again for free?” and tap OK, and your previous purchases should be restored.

Again, apologies for any inconvenience you have experienced.

This discussion has been closed.