Can't backtrack through my Feed

Hello.

SInce yesterday evening (England time 10pm I think it was) I have been unable to backtrack though my account's Feed. Sometimes I click the Load More button and it comes up with 'No new notifications', other times I can load up some old notifications before the message pops up again. I don't have any unread notifications and once this morning I couldn't read a new notification because it wouldn't load...

If I duplicate the tab, I can scroll perfectly (though I'm not sure how far I can scroll back) though the duplicated one, but not the original one...

Is this a problem with my laptop or with the website server?? Please help as this is very annoying, especially when trying to Pm people through PM's that have been going for months.

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Can you please clarify which web browser you are currently using to access your Feed page from? (Chrome/Firefox/IE?) Also, have you tried using a different browser to see if the same thing occurs there?

• I use Google Chrome, but AVG Secure Search is my search provider.

Can you please clarify which web browser you are currently using to access your Feed page from? (Chrome/Firefox/IE?) Also, have you tried using a different browser to see if the same thing occurs there?

Does the issue occur for you when using Internet Explorer?

HazzatheMan posted: »

I use Google Chrome, but AVG Secure Search is my search provider.

• I switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome because I couldn't load up my Feed at all, if you remember me mentioning to you months ago...

I am not the only person experiencing this it seems, at least 3-4 other users have told me they have the same issue as me with their Feeds.

Does the issue occur for you when using Internet Explorer?

My apologies, please try logging out of your Telltale account on this website, then clearing the cache/cookies for this website from your browser (Chrome), then log back into your account, and see if your issue is then resolved.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I switched from Internet Explorer to Google Chrome because I couldn't load up my Feed at all, if you remember me mentioning to you months ag

• Will do.

My apologies, please try logging out of your Telltale account on this website, then clearing the cache/cookies for this website from your browser (Chrome), then log back into your account, and see if your issue is then resolved.

This discussion has been closed.