2»

Comments

• fug u poogs

Poogers555 posted: »

Waits for Elena to be killed at Ryon and Gryff deal

• Waits for Elena to be killed at Ryon and Gryff deal

armis37 posted: »

Sad face no space

• Nah, she'll get flayed by Ramsay. Maybe she's already dead.

fug u poogs

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Nah, she'll get flayed by Ramsay. Maybe she's already dead.

• Nah TWAU had shipping discussions before. Remember when we used to do all those polls xD good times

Poogers555 posted: »

Damn, tales is reaching wolf section? Anyway, Bigby and Snow

• Bigby's been alive for centuries. I'm sure he experimented before xD

I'm not sure if Bigby rolls that way, pie xD Nice art though!

• That's a secret he'll take to his grave xD

Bigby's been alive for centuries. I'm sure he experimented before xD

• Yeah and they got hacked lol

Nah TWAU had shipping discussions before. Remember when we used to do all those polls xD good times

• I am scared now...

Mhmmmm. Blogby.....

• as well as other people to their graves if need be XD.

That is up to debate, though. I would not imagine Bigby in his reformed state going so far as killing. Scaring others into silence definitely, but as to whether he would kill is not likely (However, I am not him and neither has he had to deal with such a situation regarding a secret of such nature, I think.)

That's a secret he'll take to his grave xD

• We did it before it was cool

Nah TWAU had shipping discussions before. Remember when we used to do all those polls xD good times

• Bigby X Colin

• I kinda tie between shipping Bigby x Snow and Bigby x Nerissa.

• Bigby x Snow, no contest. They're just too good in the comics.

• Alt text

Flycatcher/Red Riding Hood.

I know she isn't in-game but I like their romance a LITTLE bit more than Bigby and Snow.

• They have a sweet romance that young people have imo. Bigby and Snow have a more mature romance...

Gorvar posted: »

Flycatcher/Red Riding Hood. I know she isn't in-game but I like their romance a LITTLE bit more than Bigby and Snow.

• edited June 2015

I just like the idea that Flycatcher learns how to love again after the loss of his wife. His entire character arc was quite compelling.
    Also Red Riding Hood who is a shy girl turns into a proper backtalking woman if needed.

HazzatheMan posted: »

They have a sweet romance that young people have imo. Bigby and Snow have a more mature romance...

• Snow x Bigby

• I kinda want to see Mr. Toad return from the farm with a wife/girlfriend.. And give him a glamour so he can stay!

• you had to bump this thread

EnglishRose posted: »

I kinda want to see Mr. Toad return from the farm with a wife/girlfriend.. And give him a glamour so he can stay!

• Georgie Porgie x Vivian

enter image description here

• I approve of this ship! xD

Georgie Porgie x Vivian

• Bigby x your mom.

• Bigby x your mom.

Bigby's gonna have to get in line there fam

lottii-lu posted: »

Bigby x your mom.

• I ship Bigby and Beast... o.o

• Bigby x Colin

• Snow x Bigby, the #1 couple in Fables (well, at least in my books), without any doubt.

• Bigby x Jersey Devil all the way.

• THE ULTIMATE POWER COUPLE!

(I don't really ship it a lot but it's ok)

Mhmmmm. Blogby.....

• The Crooked Man x The Witching Well

• ErykaEryka Banned

Rueben (from Minecraft Story Mode) × Collin

They are both pigs :)

• Its beautiful

Eryka posted: »

Rueben (from Minecraft Story Mode) × Collin They are both pigs

• Jack x Bigby

Actually no Rhack is better

• edited March 2016

To me, Faith/Nerissa ( since for me, they are both Faith ) has always trusted Bigby in a way a lot of other characters didn't, and that even if those characters met him before and actually care about him ( or like him ) more than she did. Alright alright alright I am talking about Snow. The ''staring'' game is strong with these two. It's like Telltale played with some kind of mutual understanding ( or attempt of mutual understanding ). While Faith/Nerissa see Bigby's behaviour as positive and necessary and wouldn't hesitate to use it to get the best ending possible, Snow prefers to play it by the rules wish lead her to lack of common sense sometimes. When Faith and Bigby may be alike Snow is his exact opposite. It can be good, but the fact that Snow is Bigby's love interest in the game makes it hard for him. He suffered A LOT from her behaviour and how hard she can suddenly get. You end up with a completely different way of seeing Bigby's action. '' You're not as bad as everyone says you are '' - Faith/Nerissa vs '' I heard you like it when things go wrong '' - Snow white. Faith understand you have to do pretty shitty things to survive or just by nature ( because of her job ). You can clearly see the way she treats the Woodsman in the beginning, she also doesn't blame you for your questionable actions. Snow can act harsh but it's by impulse, she doesn't understand Bigby, she is strong in her own way but not ''his'' way.Her job is behind her office and when it doesn't mean she isn't able to take care of herself, she is nowhere close to Bigby/Faith/Bloody Mary/Tweedle Dee or Dum/Vivian... kind of mindset. Snow disagrees with what Bigby is by nature she wants him to change ( I am not saying it's negative to be less violent ), Faith doesn't care about violence, she just was putting her make up on when Bigby and the woodsman were fighting in the beginning. It doesn't scare her, but it CAN scare Snow in the very end.
    I am just addicted to Faith/NerissaxBigby's relationship like manhattan wrote in '' kauai's east side ''. What they share is much more than an addiction for cigarette. They both suffer from the ideas the world ( including Snow ) may have. They all have a reason to be frustrated, scared or to dislike Bigby, and a lot completely ignore prostitutes. They know they both have feelings, still the concept push them to treat both Bigby and Faith/Nerissa differently ( like an insensitive animal/less than an average fable )

Bigby was attracted to Faith since the very beginning of the game. I remember the way he washed up after she told him to do so and fixed his tie before opening the door thinking it was her ( but it was '''''just''''' Snow who is also the woman he is in love with ).
    I do prefer Bigby with Faith or Nerissa, because I like to play my Bigby ''problematic'', wish make what Snow said right in a way and make a Bigby that doesn't fit what she wants him to be ( she didn't agree with much of my decisions... I can understand why ).

Honestly I love Bigby x Faith/Nerissa and while I understand how people could prefer him with Snow ( especially if they have read the comic wish I didn't ) it's just not for me/my Bigby. I know he loves her ( or will ) but...nope.

The Big Bad Mermaid all the way!

• edited March 2016

I am more of a Bigby x Wolverine shipper myself...

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Jack x Bigby Actually no Rhack is better

• ErykaEryka Banned

Ikr

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Its beautiful

• AHAHAHA AHAAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK ALIIIIIIIVIE

• Dude, come on. Don't necrobump old threads.

Shawaka posted: »

AHAHAHA AHAAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH I BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK ALIIIIIIIVIE

This discussion has been closed.