The Wolf Among Us Season 2?

Will there be a Season 2 for The Wolf Among Us because this game is amazing and I would LOVE another season. After Bigby turned to his final form as The Big Bad Wolf, they threw The Crooked Man down the Witching Well and it was over.

Comments

• Ugh, so MANY of these threads now!!

• god damnit

• Probably at least 100+ threads about this topic. I thought the first 10 threads would have caught Telltale's attention, but since nothing has (yet) come out of it, I guess people are following the old rule: "If you don't succeed, try, try again." Lol

HazzatheMan posted: »

Ugh, so MANY of these threads now!!

• TellTale are just hurting me now... I have lost the will to play TWAU and read Fables because of the lack of news, I haven't read past issue 9 of TWAU comic yet, and I put it all down to TellTale's silence on the whole thing.

Then the last Fables issue comes out on July 22nd... -sigh- what a day that will be for me :P

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Probably at least 100+ threads about this topic. I thought the first 10 threads would have caught Telltale's attention, but since nothing h

• While I'm not holding much faith in Telltale's TWAU Season 2 (though I'm not yet giving up until last day of December 2015), I still have been reading the weekly issues of TWAU up to date (sometimes I read them late) - I guess I didn't let Telltale's silence damper my mood in reading TWAU comic, since it kinda expanded on the whole Fables lore from the game (though I totally understand what you're going through mate).

About 1 month and 2 weeks to go until the beginning of the end........Sigh....Not sure I'll be in tears or just sad when I open the TPB 22/issue 150.

TellTale are just hurting me now... I have lost the will to play TWAU and read Fables because of the lack of news, I haven't read past issue

• The urge to read them will come back to me:) And I agree, if we hear nothing by New Years, then I'm done hoping.

I will cry... then pray that Willingham writes more in the future lol :P

While I'm not holding much faith in Telltale's TWAU Season 2 (though I'm not yet giving up until last day of December 2015), I still have be

• By then all Episodes of Telltale's GoT series will be out (and I hope) at least majority (if not all) of TFTB episodes will be out (seems like GoT is being released faster than TFTB, although Episode 1 of TFTB was released at an earlier date hmmmm).

That leaves Telltale:

• TWD Season 3
    • Minecraft (grrrrrrrrrrr)
    • Marvel/Telltale collaboration project (name yet unknown)

So Telltale would have no more excuse to further delays in their announcement of TWAU Season 2 (and at that time I'll probably be at limit of my endurance for waiting for Telltale).

If Willingham gives the perfect ending to the series, then I'm not so sure whether I want him getting back to Fables for stories after Finale.

Instead, if Telltale decides not to do Season 2, what do you think about getting Willingham to write season 2 and further seasons until that Jack Horner and Bigby scene in that issue #1 in Volume 1?

Sure, it's not a game like we all wanted, but at least the story will go on (expanding), and if the Finale(#150) is great, then Willingham can just leave it at that and focus on filling the gaps between TWAU and Fables.

The urge to read them will come back to me:) And I agree, if we hear nothing by New Years, then I'm done hoping. I will cry... then pray that Willingham writes more in the future lol :P

• I still have to play GOT and TFTB actually, been lazy with TellTale since I finished TWD Season 2 :/

TWD doesn't need a Season 3! But whatever, it's happening...

I'm looking forward to MineCraft actually, I love the game and a story mode will be something different :)

This Marvel project isn't happening until 2017 though... Then there is their collaboration with Lionsgate! :O

If the ending is perfect, then he can leave it be... Tbh, I just want him to give me an entire Volume of BigbyxSnow, just them doing couple things :'D

Hmmm, I think that would be a good idea actually! But he could just expand and expand till eventually, he's getting new content for MORE Fables...

By then all Episodes of Telltale's GoT series will be out (and I hope) at least majority (if not all) of TFTB episodes will be out (seems li

• edited June 2015

If Willingham does a whole volume on Bigby x Snow, then I'd rather see him do an entire volume on the whole Wolf Family since the cubs are really adorable (preferrably after their wedding, but before Therese becomes almost crazy in the Toyland resulting in Darien's death. If they could find a gap in the storyline not yet explored, it would be great).

I'm not too keen on Minecraft idea (still blaming it a little bit for no TWAU announcement), but I guess I'd wait until reviews on it start coming out to judge whether it is actually worth playing (I'm not too familiar with the I.P., not jut GoT).

A bit burnt out on Telltales TWD (though I still watch the TV series), but hell, since Season 3 is happening (anyway), I might as well try out all 4 different endings I saved at end of Season 2.

One reason that I'm not too keen on him continuing storyline after the finale (though if Willingham thinks he can do it, then I guess I'll have to put my faith in him) is that so many of the characters have been killed in this final arc (Beast, Ozma, Thrushbeard) and in previous arc (like Boy Blue), and some are even in undead state in last stories (Briar Rose).

I know Willingham can continue adding more characters, but if result is more new characters coming in and old characters remain dead or worse, I'm not so sure whether I'd like it.

I still have to play GOT and TFTB actually, been lazy with TellTale since I finished TWD Season 2 TWD doesn't need a Season 3! But whate

• Actually yeah, Wolf Family would be better, but I would love moments where it is just those two. You know just going out to dinner, having those silly conversations that couples have, kissing and hugging and making the Cubs cringe when they do... just everything that Willingham didn't show enough of or never showed at all in the comics! XD

I mean, there is only so much BigbyxSnow smut and fanfictions I can write man! I'm pretty good though...

MineCraft is just build and destroy stuff in a pixel world, there is no story in the first place, but I have faith in TellTale :)

TWD S2's ending.... I replayed it like 5 times because I couldn't decide who I wanted to live! On the one hand, Jane had the safer idea of going back to the Department Store, but I thought she was messed in the head. Kenny wanting to go to Wellington was a risk, but I trusted him and viewed him as a Rick type character in the end. Of course he would go crazy if AJ died! So in the end I chose Kenny, but stayed at Wellington. To me, that is a perfect ending to TellTale's TWD :')

He is certainly going George R.R Martin on everyone isn't he? :P So long as Bigby and Snow are safe, I'm happy (I'm very selfish with those two, I'm not happy if they aren't both alive and in each other's arms!) TBH, I refuse to re-read Volumes 1-7 and Volume 20, purely because Bigby and Snow aren't a couple... yep, that's my reasoning.

I think that's the trap he would rather avoid, it happens with TWD all the time now...

• Quality time with these two away from the kids for a while (with some ahem...moments in between).....that would definitely be nice (though I wonder who will be their babysitter? Certainly not Jack #$%$% Horner, the scum who was trying to teach them smoking when Bigby and Snow were gone).

I'll reserve my judgment on Minecraft until I see the reviews.

I have 4 endings saved for TWD Season 2:

• Clementine kills Kenny and leaves Jane alone with AJ in anger/disgust
    • Clementine kills Kenny and goes back to department store with Jane
    • Clementine and Kenny arrives in Wellington, and Clementine and AJ stays in Wellington
    • Clementine and Kenny arrives in Wellington, but leave with Kenny

Kenny is a bit unstable (though I totally understood his reaction when he finds out AJ died), but Jane was just cuckoo crazy, so while I will be trying out all endings, my canon ending will be the one with Kenny (his heart is always in the right place, and I hugged him when Clem first meets him, and after Carver beats him). In season 3, while it may start differently due to different endings, at some point the story will converge on the same path, so that will be interesting to see.

Lol yeah, I guess he is currently in his "George R.R. Martin Mode", with characters killed off in great numbers, and even referencing Trial by Combat from game of thrones between Lancelot vs Brandish (that mother@#$#$%%^%^ better die in #150!).

Since I've caught up to Fables, I've only read bits and pieces that are my favourite moments (such as Bigby's big bad wolf scenes, like in March of the Wooden Soldiers). Once I finish reading #150, I'll let it all sink in, and maybe after 2~3 days later, I'll (calmly) start reading from #1 again, where it all began (excluding Jack of Fables of course, can't stand him).

Actually yeah, Wolf Family would be better, but I would love moments where it is just those two. You know just going out to dinner, having t

• It's Rose of course! Remember what she said to Snow in Volume 8: "If I'm not maid of honour then you can forget free babysitting forever!" And some private moments between her and Bigby would certainly be appreciated by me, proof that these two actually do make love as opposed to waking up cuddling naked :P

Fair enough.

I say leaving Kenny is a good idea though, he is a little more unhinged after the Carver ordeal, and the possibility of brain damage is thrown around by Carlos, so I don't trust Kenny in the long run, but I trust him more than I trust Jane...

I really hope TWD S3 doesn't have Clem or anyone else from S2 in it tbh, not Jane or Kenny either. It needs a new protagonist or just focus on Christa (really want it to focus on Christa!)

Now look, Brandish dying after all this time waiting for it will be such a damn good feeling!! Imagine if he ends up with Rose in a castle in a different part of the Homelands? What're you gonna do then? :D

I still have some of the spin-offs to read as well, like Fairest and the rest of Jack of Fables. I like reading through and picking out all the moments where Bigby and Snow have contact like a hand on the shoulder... Also the Sacred Grove scene in issue 103 never gets old... lol, so much wine :P

• Yeah I guess this is the moment before Rose turned crazed with the whole Camelot thing.

You mean like Rapunzel and Joel Crow's sex scene in Hidden Kingdoms arc in Fairest? If they show something like that for Bigby and Snow, then it would be great.

Since Kenny pretty much became a determinant character this season, I'd say his survival chances are pretty low even if we do save him at Season 2 endings (though I guess if we decide to stay at Wellington, we might not find out what happens to him at all).

Who knows? Maybe they may do a big time skip and have AJ Jr. star as the main character (with adult Clem as supporting character). Christa, I have a feeling may be in Season 3 (since she's not a determinant character in Season 2, it's like Kenny in Season 1), but not sure she'll be in there if AJ Jr is the protagonist (it is a possibility, but will they?)

If Brandish survives and lives with Rose, I'll be blowing off hot steams in anger. But I have a 99% feeling he'll die, or else why is Grimble going on this quest?

I tend to go back to all Bigby x Snow volumes for repeat viewing (for different reasons for example Storybook Love with Snow and Bigby surviving out in the wild, and March of the Wooden Soldiers with the whole pregnant Snow hugginh Bigby scene, and yes even the Super Team volume, for that Sacred Grove scene).

It's Rose of course! Remember what she said to Snow in Volume 8: "If I'm not maid of honour then you can forget free babysitting forever!" A

• Oh Rose...

I haven't read that Volume yet, but yeah, something like that would be nice. Actually, maybe Cindy's scene in Fairest Volume 4, that one looked more 'graphic' :P

This is true.

How much of a time skip would be needed though? 10 years at least? That sounds like a lot for TWD, by then there will be fewer bullets and maybe fewer people :/

This quest that Grimble is on has to be for Brandish's heart surely? Brandish wouldn't marry Rose dude...

I kinda noticed something when I looked back to them in Volume 15 when Bigby wakes up from Mr Dark's influence (he and Snow both naked) Snow is kinda cuddling him, she is using the same pillow that he is :D The March of the Wooden Soldiers scene is adorable, I hope they mimic that scene in issue 150 for their reunion :')

Yeah I guess this is the moment before Rose turned crazed with the whole Camelot thing. You mean like Rapunzel and Joel Crow's sex scene

• Yeah, either way, it would have to be one spicy love scene. Maybe they can explore the Bigby and Snow's Honeymoon story (which happens off the books with only one panel after the wedding saying "More Champagne, Mrs Wolf?" and have the next panel have Bigby, Snow and cubs arrive at newly built Wolf Manor).

Maybe they could have some story there (like while on honeymoon away from Fabletown enjoying themselves, Bigby and Snow get embroiled in another mystery/situation, which only strengthens their unity).

Yeah, 10 years is a lot (since AJ Jr was justs born in Season 2). Maybe by that time most of the humanity is zombifed and only few survivors are left (like Clem, Kenny, Christa, Rick Grimes etc.....only the baddest of the badasses in TWD universe surviving)

I know Grimble is going on that quest, but I think I will be a little let down if all Grimble does is stab or destroy the heart and Brandish drops dead (would be a pretty poor and unfitting death for such a #$%$#%% scum of a character).

Yeah, that scene where Snow asks Bigby "What's growing?" You can see Snow's arm cuddling Bigby's arm (as he sits up).

It would be great if we could see Bigby in his "Big Bad wolf form" one last time before we close the curtain on the series (that is if until Willingham decides to writes more Fables). In "Happily ever After" arc, we always saw him in his human form (though looking very feral like a beast), and I miss his Big Bad Wolf form (since the "Snow White" arc....although he is in this state when he is in middleway between heaven and mortal realm chatting with Boy Blue).

Yeah, return of something like that March of Wooden Soldiers scene, I would be totally down with that :)

Oh Rose... I haven't read that Volume yet, but yeah, something like that would be nice. Actually, maybe Cindy's scene in Fairest Volume 4

• I think the honeymoon was left for us to determine, but I wouldn't say no to some BigbyxSnow love making :P

Ooohhh now that would be cool! I'm doing that for my fanfic with them...

It would literally be survival of the fittest >:)

Willingham knows what we want, the only time he would have Grimble do that is if Brandish is about to kill someone like Bigby or Snow etc.

You know, I can't imagine what those two are like when it's just them as a couple. They're both so mature and direct around other people, yet I imagine them making the silly remarks and giggling and messing around like couples do... Maybe even being unable to take their hands off each other :D

I think we deserve to see the Big Bad Wolf one last time as well, a fitting end to the series (if this is indeed the end)

Definitely!

Yeah, either way, it would have to be one spicy love scene. Maybe they can explore the Bigby and Snow's Honeymoon story (which happens off

• And I'll never lose hope, suck it Telltale xD

TellTale are just hurting me now... I have lost the will to play TWAU and read Fables because of the lack of news, I haven't read past issue

• They're not releasing it this year dude because TWD season 3 isn't going to release this year either and it has been already annouced :-\

DLC in other handle, is a whole different story.

While I'm not holding much faith in Telltale's TWAU Season 2 (though I'm not yet giving up until last day of December 2015), I still have be

• Has anyone seen @jobjstauffer's new tweet?!?! R THEY TALKING ABOUT TWAU!

• I'm either blind or stupid, but I don't see any TWAU mentions... only this new upcoming TWD DLC stuff

Twaubae posted: »

Has anyone seen @jobjstauffer's new tweet?!?! R THEY TALKING ABOUT TWAU!

• Screenshot pls

• Well when I meant this year, I meant announcement (that TWAU Season 2 will start production soon). So if annoucement is this year, then I guess release would be sometime 2016 or maybe early 2017.

DLC or next season, I don't really mind which. I just want new content!!

They're not releasing it this year dude because TWD season 3 isn't going to release this year either and it has been already annouced :-\ DLC in other handle, is a whole different story.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Job's latest tweets are about The Walking Dead related news that they will be releasing at E3.

• Its about Walking Dead

• I apologize. Now I realize it's about TWD. I was blinded by my hope cries in corner

• It really sucks that we haven't heard anything from them about this. I won't buy another damn thing from telltale unless I hear something form them When I spending my money I should get what I want. If you want to get the attention of the company, hit them where it counts. in their pockets! They won't and couldn't ignore us anymore after that

• hit them where it counts. in their pockets!

Ehh I dunno, I definitely wouldn't skip out on amazing ass titles like TFTBL, GoT, and more seasons of TWD just for a Wolf season 2.

It really sucks that we haven't heard anything from them about this. I won't buy another damn thing from telltale unless I hear something fo

• Every time I see these threads I die a little inside :(. I would gladly give walking dead, minecraft, and game of thrones away for a wolf among us season 2. I know I'm gonna feel the same way with Borderlands after it's done lol.

• That's actually not the way to go about this. At all.

It really sucks that we haven't heard anything from them about this. I won't buy another damn thing from telltale unless I hear something fo

• edited September 2015

Fallout 4 even announced, lol

It's time to give announcement TWAU!!!

• I bet Half-Life 3 will be out before The Wolf Among Us season 2 is even announced.

• Thread: Will there be a Season 2 of The Wolf Among Us?

I personally think that there will be. The Season 1 finale of TWAU left a pretty big teaser/cliffhanger. Also, the Telltale Games twitter account tweeted a while ago a hashtag that said "#SeeYouAround". Which all TWAU fans know, that is what Faith said to Bigby. That was tweeted on Feb. 4, and that is the last thing they posted on social media for TWAU. So are they not going to make a season 2, or are they just keeping it on the downlow?

• God, people are still making these?

I believe it will happen when Telltale has the time for it.

• SOON.

S - 19th letter
    O - 15th letter
    O - 15th letter
    N - 14th letter

Wolf Among us Season 2 confirmed to release in the year 19151514, see you Soon!

• I get that you're a newbie so I won't be too harsh, but you really should check out TWAU board before posting a topic thread which, like already has over hundred same/very similar topic threads (such as "When will Telltale make Season 2?" or "Will Telltale make Season 2? or "Telltale, we want Season 2!!" etc etc......on an on)

• Short answer: No

• Ouch dude :(

Short answer: No

• edited October 2015

Lemme fix you bro: "Probably no" or "I don't think so"

I mean, we can't be sure if there will be a new season or not, nothing's official. Everything said about Season 2/DLC are merely our opinions, but not facts

Short answer: No

• Look, im not going to start an argument about this, but yes I know there are millions of boards saying this exact same thing, but Im just trying to get the newest info, not stuff from 3 months ago.

I get that you're a newbie so I won't be too harsh, but you really should check out TWAU board before posting a topic thread which, like alr

Sign in to comment in this discussion.