Game Of Throne Freezes Briefly then Crashes

During the first episode I get to the point where Forrester dies, then my game freezes for a second and then just closes.
Link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/cllv4q

Comments

• I have the same issue. Just installed the game.

• Same exact problem here. Have the GoG version. Tried both with client and DRM free.

• Same issue with my copy of GOT from GOG. I tried changing setting, veryfing files, reinstalling, runing as administratior ets. nothing works.
    Any advice?

Here's the link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/0tgc8h

• Same problem; I can duplicate this across multiple machines of mine too. This is really frustrating. I'm tempted to find an illegitimate copy while I wait for a fix to my legitimate version, just so I'm able to play this weekend (which is the primary reason I bought it). There is a growing topic on this in the GOT forum as well.

• Do Telltale look at this message board and respond?

• same problem here, gog version...uff...please respond someone of telltale

• Yo! KittenFlavour has found a SOLUTION (playing Episode 2 now thanks to it)

"SOLUTION: Rename or delete Galaxy.dll

Galaxy.dll is GOG file so it should not corrupt game. I've found that Glaxy.dll tries to free already freed resource and that causes the problem. Renaming it will not load it to memory so problem will not appear."

• Holy shit! Dude that worked so far atleast. Just tried out that scene and I got past that scene. Will try the entire episode tomorrow and update this post.

Thank you so much!

Velkan posted: »

Yo! KittenFlavour has found a SOLUTION (playing Episode 2 now thanks to it) "SOLUTION: Rename or delete Galaxy.dll Galaxy.dll is GOG f

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

Thank you all for providing the information on the issue you are experiencing. Apologies for the delayed response. I have made sure to pass all of this information along to the team for further investigation, and will make sure to update This Thread when I have any extra information or updates..

This discussion has been closed.