Forcing a resolution before startup- Monkey Island

edited September 2010 in Game Support
I use my TV for displaying my games. Alas, Televisions cannot display all resolutions. I just get a blank screen when I try to boot up most games. I can't change the resolution to something my TV can support without being able to see what I'm doing. How do I change the resolution at startup for Monkey Island? I was able to use the prefs.prop file for some other TT games, but this one doesn't seem to9 have created a folder where such a file could be stored. Any ideas?

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Try hitting Alt+Enter. That should pop you into windowed mode, during which you can change the resolution to whatever you want.
  • edited September 2010
    I'm also having resolution problems, as a result of using different screens. The game defaulted to 800*600 windowed mode, and I can't change it back. It is impossible to adjust the resolution using windowed mode and dragging, it just doesn't work. If I use alt+enter, it just sends the game to fullscreen at 800*600, which is equally useless. Help?
  • edited September 2010
    I forgot to mention: I'm playing monkey island 2 special ed.
  • edited September 2010
    Ah. Just realised that the special editions are lucasarts games, and this is the wrong forum. Feel free to delete my posts. Bye!
This discussion has been closed.