Monkey Island - Message from webpage errorundefined?

edited July 2009 in Game Support
Hi All,

Downloaded the new Monkey Island. When I bring up the launcher, I instantly get a small popup window entitled "Message from webpage". The text of the window reads: "errorundefined"

The game itself runs fine once I click "Launch Game"

Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I get this too. Funny thing is, I didn't even need to put my serial in to unlock it, it works straight away.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    I think it's just the website getting hammered. We've posted a new version that doesn't have the error getting displayed, but it probably isn't worth downloading if everything is working fine.
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Will,

I decided not to install the new version- the game has been running fine since 07/07/09, and that message I referenced in my previous message (the small popup window entitled "Message from webpage", with the text of the window reading: "errorundefined") has not presented itself.

However, last night I found that upon exiting the game, when the game would pull up the banner ads after exiting, I would get first a small popup window entitled "Message from webpage" with text stating "error [objectError]", and after closing that window another small popup window entitled "Message from webpage", with the text of the window reading: "errorundefined".

I have not had a chance to try the game yet today, but was there an issue with your website last night?

Thank You,

Terry
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Hmm, not that I know of. Sunday night is a weird time for there to have been any sort of website fiddlings, but you never know. Maybe someone was trying to do some tweaking in off-peak hours.
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks Will,

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and my issue has not reoccurred since.
This discussion has been closed.