Tales of Monkey Island- Terrible Quality!

edited July 2009 in Game Support
I bought this today and after such an eagerly anticipated wait I am EXTREMELY disappointed. I'm running it on Vista and the sound quality is crackly and awful, and the screen play is so slow! I can't evn get past the introduction! The sound of LeChucks voice disappears as soon as he starts speaking to the monkey, and the whole sequence is really jumpy and unwatchable.

Is there any way to fix this or get my money back?

What a disappointment.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    CaitlinJae wrote: »
    I bought this today and after such an eagerly anticipated wait I am EXTREMELY disappointed. I'm running it on Vista and the sound quality is crackly and awful, and the screen play is so slow! I can't evn get past the introduction! The sound of LeChucks voice disappears as soon as he starts speaking to the monkey, and the whole sequence is really jumpy and unwatchable.

Is there any way to fix this or get my money back?

What a disappointment.

Sounds like a problem with your system. I have none of these issues and the game is smooth for me.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Your best bet is to start by turning down the graphics quality and resolution in your game settings. That should drastically improve your performance. If it doesn't, we are always willing to offer refunds. Write in to support@telltalegames.com
This discussion has been closed.