Tales of Monkey Island Load Error

GoTGoT
edited July 2009 in Game Support
When i try to load the game (by putting my username and password into the little boot up window) i get a windows error saying "send" "dont send" one of those ones. Any ideas on what i should do? I cant even load!! noooooooo!!!

Comments

• GoTGoT
    edited July 2009
    oh and by the way i did try to uninstall completly and reinstall. still the same thing happens.
  • GoTGoT
    edited July 2009
    Okay, this is getting frustrating now i've been waiting a month to play this and now i cant and i've even taken the day off work Grrrrrrrrr!!! I've now uninstalled again and downloaded the setup file again and tried from scratch... i have no idea whats wrong....
  • edited July 2009
    Are you running any firewalls? Have you tried disabling them?
  • GoTGoT
    edited July 2009
    I'll give it a go thanks. (ps: ive already authenticated the game, im at the screen where Telltale just says "Launch Game!")
  • edited July 2009
    Have you looked at the solutions in the other threads regarding downloading a prefs. file? Updated your graphics drivers? (What graphics card do you have?)
  • GoTGoT
    edited July 2009
    yep took down the firewall and it still happens!! /cry

errormessagemonkeyislan.jpg
  • GoTGoT
    edited July 2009
    thanks i'll try to look for a new driver. i have a ATI Radeon HD 3650 AGP but im not sure what you mean by the prefs file? I'm not very good with computers.....
  • GoTGoT
    edited July 2009
    thanks for the help i'll keep looking then!
This discussion has been closed.