TFTLB Episode 3 Glitch

Using OS : Windows (Steam) game freeze after Gortys said if that car have radio. Please help.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/iy2lj4

TelltaleMike

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Can you please clarify if you are playing the GOG version of the game?

• No i using steam version

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused by this. Can you please clarify if you are playing the GOG version of the game?

Apologies for the confusion, if you are currently freezing at the end of the first chapter, please first try Verifying your Game Cache, then restart the game, and see if you are then able to continue playing without experiencing the issue.

If the issue persists and you are currently playing in Full Screen Mode with the game's resolution and graphics settings set to high, you can also try switching the game to Windowed Mode using the PC Shortcut (Alt+Enter), then lower the game's resolution, and continue the game from where you left off.

NoTime posted: »

No i using steam version

• I will try it

Apologies for the confusion, if you are currently freezing at the end of the first chapter, please first try Verifying your Game Cache, then

• TelltaleMike i found the problem, the problem is in the choice at the end of the ep2 where you must choose who would you trust Fiona/Jack if you choose Jack you will freeze after Gortys said if that car have radio and if you choose Fiona you will passed that point without freeze sou i think there must be something like update for it.

@NoTime Thank you for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation!

NoTime posted: »

TelltaleMike i found the problem, the problem is in the choice at the end of the ep2 where you must choose who would you trust Fiona/Jack if

• TelltaleMike No pleasure :)

@NoTime Thank you for providing the extra information, I will make sure to pass it along to the team for further investigation!

This discussion has been closed.