TMI-control issues

edited July 2009 in Game Support
My game dowloaded no problem, but when playing, the arrow on he screen moves much slower than I am actually moving the mouse. It's really annoying and is causing me to have to do things really slowly. Does anyone know how I can fix it?

Comments

• edited July 2009
    OK-I know, this was fast, but I lowered the resolution and that helped...not sure why. I know little abou computers.
  • edited July 2009
    Go into Settings, and under Graphics, turn down the Quality. I had to set mine down to 3 before the mouse started responding at a proper speed.
  • edited July 2009
    I am having the same problem - experiencing major lag on TOMI. I went into settings and have turned the quality down to 1. I am also playing with full screen mode off. The mouse and even cut scenes lag (although the sound/voice seems to be working at a normal speed). Any ideas on how to improve gameplay?
  • ScottAlexanderScottAlexander Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    One way to maximize your PC: Boot clean!

Booting clean is fun and healthy. It also tastes great with a little cilantro.

Steps:

1. Click Start --> Run (or for Vista just use the Search field) --> Type MSCONFIG --> Click OK
    2. On the General tab, choose Selective Startup
    3. Uncheck Process SYSTEM.INI file
    4. Uncheck Process WIN.INI file
    5. Uncheck Load Startup Items
    6. Click on the Services tab
    7. At the bottom, check Hide All Microsoft Services
    8. Uncheck all boxes in the window or click the button labeled Disable All
    6. Click OK
    7. Click Restart
    8. After reboot, run game to see if it works.

After performing the necessary steps, restore your system by doing the following:

1. Click Start --> Run --> Type MSCONFIG--> Click OK
    2. On the General tab, choose Normal Startup
    3. Click OK
    4. Click YES, when asked to restart your computer
  • edited July 2009
    Reduce the quality of the game and use the arrows or the a s d w keys to move around. I prefer those to the wii friendly way to move.
  • edited July 2009
    Thanks for the quick response! I'll see if this works.
  • WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Also, for the vast majority of computers, the game will run better in fullscreen mode.
This discussion has been closed.