Just started playing Wolf Among Us again....

And all the awesome memories of this board are coming back. I miss talking to yall about the wolf among us. It seems alot of people moved on and just quit coming to this section. Anyways the game is still as amazing as I remembered and I still can't believe they never announced a season 2 or at the very least dlc. Definetly one of, if not the best series Telltale has ever done. Currently playing through as big bad Bigby who is a jerk and hoards money lol

Comments

• Agreed!

Sad to think Wolf ended a year ago in 3 days ;-;

• I miss The Wolf Among Us I hope they will be chance of a season 2 I know it's a hard bargain to ask for,but I just want to be one I mean I can't believe we are getting Minecraft Story Mode over The Wolf among Us Season 2 being made.Man I don't like MineCraft

• Wow. That is kinda sad.

Poogers555 posted: »

Agreed! Sad to think Wolf ended a year ago in 3 days ;-;

• Atleat we will have something to celebrate then ^^

Poogers555 posted: »

Agreed! Sad to think Wolf ended a year ago in 3 days ;-;

• I haven't left this part of the forum, too many good things happened to me here, I have no reason to just pack up my stuff and go...

I remember the day Ep.5 came out so perfectly:

I had work, but it was a morning shift from 8am till 11am. It was a lovely sunny day, it was perfect. I get home and the Episode hadn't yet been released (which really pissed me off)

So I passed the time, even spoiled Mary's true form for myself by looking on the Fables Wiki (I regretted that so much, it scared the crap out of me, but alas the effect was lost when I played the game)

Then at 8pm I believe, it gets released. So I told my Parent's to not disturb me (which my Mum understood lol) and I played through the Episode with such hype and love!!! XD

Then an hour later, it was all over, and I was left with the questions of Nerissa/Faith. Then 2 months later I joined this forum...

• As soon as I finished reading this thread I went to my Xbox and opened up Wolf Among Us and started a new save. The forums nowadays are nothing fun and interesting for me but I'll always remember the good old Wolf days, those were fun. Sucks that it's almost the one year anniversary of the season finale

• Hey, atleast we'll have an anniversary to celebrate! I guess... ;_;

As soon as I finished reading this thread I went to my Xbox and opened up Wolf Among Us and started a new save. The forums nowadays are noth

• Dem memories :/

• Currently, I am sitting in the same room, in Hong Kong, where I first finished playing Cry Wolf. The feels.

• Oh hey man! :D

Dude, isn't that called a divine coincidence or something? XD

Currently, I am sitting in the same room, in Hong Kong, where I first finished playing Cry Wolf. The feels.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.