Episode 2 Community Choices + Ep. 3 Question

Once again, you guys didn't disappoint. Most of the choices were pretty much the ones I myself made albeit a few important impacts on certain characters. Thanks so much for your feedback and I'll need even more if I want to do Episode 3: A Crooked Mile! So I'll ask again. What choices did YOU make? And dont forget to watch Episode 2! I was quiet for the most part so I wouldnt bother the gameplay too much since it's so story heavy. I'd feel like that idiot who talks throughout the entire movie.

Comments

• I showed Snow the picture and didn't hide anything away from her about Crane's sexual fantasies.

• I went to Crane's apartment first, then the Tweedle's office, and lastly to the Trip Trap.

• I made a deal with Jack.

• I actually didn't burn Greenleaf's tree, but I didn't offer her a job either.

• I spared Tweedle Dum.

• I did not Show Snow the picture
    • I went to Cranes apartment, Then The Trip Trap, and Finally, the Tweedles office.
    • I did not make a deal with Jack
    • I burnt down Greenleafs tree, and Didn't give her a Job.
    • I spared Tweedle dum
  • edited July 2015
    • I showed Snow the picture (after I interrupted the eulogy)
    • I went to Crane's, then the Tweedles, and finally to the Trip Trap
    • I made a deal with Jack
    • I offered Flycatcher a job
    • I didn't burn down the tree and offered her a job
    • I killed Tweedle Dum
    • Showed Snow the picture

• Went to Cranes first, then the Tweedles, then the Trip Trap

• Did not make a deal with Jack

• Didn't burn the tree or offer her a job

• And I spared Dum...

• edited July 2015

These are the choices I remember:

1. Showed Snow the picture. I just wanted to see the look on her face :p
    2. I went to the trip traps first.
    3. made the deal with Jack.
    4. burnt the tree. Wow what a bitch, we are looking for a killer, plus a hideout full of fuckin' killers that killed faith,Lilly,and Vivian. Serves you right,bitch.
    5. Killed him. really? That's how he thanks Bigby for sparing him?! Attempts to kill him again!? What an asshole though.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.