Have mercy on me

I was at my cousins house and he had downloaded episode 1of game of thrones on the xbox 360 free gold game of the month on his xbox live account and i logged in my account and tried to download it but it said i already had it so i played episode 1 and loved it bought the season pass like 2 days later get to my house after a long day of thinking of this game to find out that i dont actually have episode 1 on my xbox live account and episode one is no longer free now gears of war 3 is the free gold game i call xbox support with no success when it said i had the game it was a glitch and i was wondering if you could help me out if this makes you feel any better i own walking dead season 1 and 2 on steam i loved them to ps sprry for my horrible grammer and lack there of puncuation

Comments

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. If your friend had downloaded it on his console and you logged into your account, it would have shown as already owned/downloaded on that console. Unfortunately as the actual download was not tied to your account, and you did not download it to your console, you will need to purchase Episode 1 in order to have access to it/have it tied to your account as owned. Again, my apologies I was unable to assist you further.

• So there is no was i can get a free product key i really want to play but cant i can prove that i own the season pass i dont have any money left and wont be getting any means to buy the frist episode and i doubt i can get a refund

I sincerely apologize for any difficulties this has caused you. If your friend had downloaded it on his console and you logged into your acc

My apologies, unfortunately I am unable to assist you further with your request. I recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly for further assistance regarding your particular request.

MrBlackfoot posted: »

So there is no was i can get a free product key i really want to play but cant i can prove that i own the season pass i dont have any money left and wont be getting any means to buy the frist episode and i doubt i can get a refund

• Already did they told me they do anything about it and that i have to buy the frist episode
    :( i cant even play episode 2 through 5

My apologies, unfortunately I am unable to assist you further with your request. I recommend contacting Microsoft Support directly for further assistance regarding your particular request.

• Is there any chance you could get someone that could help me i am dieing to play this game its all i can think about my days are so long because i dont have this game

• They couldnt do any*

My apologies, unfortunately we do not have the ability to assist you with your particular request. In order to acquire Episode 1 of Game of Thrones for the Xbox 360, you will need to purchase it through the Xbox Marketplace.

MrBlackfoot posted: »

They couldnt do any*

• Thanks for helping a loving fan who just got screwed out of 20$ you cant spare a copy of one episode its only one episode thanks for supporting your fans

My apologies, unfortunately we do not have the ability to assist you with your particular request. In order to acquire Episode 1 of Game of Thrones for the Xbox 360, you will need to purchase it through the Xbox Marketplace.

This discussion has been closed.