Lets keep things PG on this side of the Forums

2»

Comments

• I think they were just kidding around a bit

OzzyUK posted: »

I don't really think everyone should completely change what language they use on this part of the forum as there would be nothing to stop yo

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I didn't see their comment as kidding around but i did see that they where trying to help which i didn't see a problem with as there is some use of swear words on this forum which might not be suitable for young children but as the guidelines do allow some swearing we don't want to censor everyone completely, like i mentioned i don't see why people would need to swear while talking about this game anyway so hopefully there shouldn't bee too many issues with unnecessary swearing.

I think they were just kidding around a bit

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I apologise if my comment seemed too harsh as i didn't mean to make you wan to close your thread, i just wanted to add my opinion as i don't want to censor everyone just because some younger members might join as they probably know swear words if they use things like Xbox live :P

Yeah...That's true. I don't know...I just wanted to help...I guess I really didn't. Can you just close this thread and forget I ever said anything.

• This thread is just making people pissed can you please close it.

OzzyUK posted: »

I apologise if my comment seemed too harsh as i didn't mean to make you wan to close your thread, i just wanted to add my opinion as i don't

This discussion has been closed.