PS4 Needs the Ability to take off Notifications

I'm loving the first chapter of wolf among us on the PS4, but my experience is worsened every time I see a notification of when a character will remember my actions. I like to play organically and not be notified of how or when my actions are changing the story. I really don't want to play chapter 2 until this setting is added.

I know the feature was available in walking dead season one.

Any chance this can be added? If so how soon, because I'm willing to wait. It would mean so much if I got an answer.

Thanks,
Nick

Comments

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Now I can't say from experience if this setting is still available on the PS4/Xbone versions of the game, but in the settings, there should be a "Display Style" option. If it's there, setting that to "Minimal" should disable the notifications.

• Yes Deltino is right.

• Now I can't say from experience if this setting is still available on the PS4/Xbone versions of the game, but in the settings, there should be a "Display Style" option. If it's there, setting that to "Minimal" should disable the notifications.

Deltino posted: »

Now I can't say from experience if this setting is still available on the PS4/Xbone versions of the game, but in the settings, there should be a "Display Style" option. If it's there, setting that to "Minimal" should disable the notifications.

• Those notififcations barely ever mean anything, they even happen right before characters die, they're just there to make you feel like you're doing something important

• That really sucks. I wish they'd give people the option. I loved playing Walking Dead organically not knowing how characters would react to my action. Please add this option Tell Tale!

• How do I do this? I checked settings and it's pretty minimal in what you can change.

Deltino posted: »

Sign in to comment in this discussion.