Transgender and transrace

13»

Comments

• edited July 2015

alright, im really nervous right now. I just pissed 3 times but here i go.
    The Cat in the hat, my penis is in the shape of a bat

Twinkle Twinkle little star, my dick is a big as a car

not the toy kind, but the one that will blow your mind

Talimancer is the master

my dad shoots his cum like a plaster

Cyborg nigga brings out his blaster

Hows that father, black enough for you?

Talimancer posted: »

Sure son, I always have time for some bonding with my child, follow your dreams and remember you can always share problems at your school with your father!

• Thank you son, you have made me so proud! I will always follow your career choices son! Follow your dreams son!

Alt text

alright, im really nervous right now. I just pissed 3 times but here i go. The Cat in the hat, my penis is in the shape of a bat Twinkle

• ;') thanks my dad, I was so nervous coming out to you. But in the end, it was all worth it. Thank you based god

Alt text

Talimancer posted: »

Thank you son, you have made me so proud! I will always follow your career choices son! Follow your dreams son!

• Not a great movie. Angelina was, as usual, a great actress.

• Being transgendered is much bigger than just seeing what you want on your body. It's about feeling like you're placed in the wrong body entirely. Now, some people may argue the same about being "transrace", but to my knowledge, there's never been a "disorder" found or set in place for someone who is "transrace". Honestly, race doesn't change anything, if you're not including the social aspects of it, but again, that's irrelevant because the same can be said for someone who's mtf or ftm that worries of dealing with sexism and bigotry when transitioning... but anyway, being transrace is like not liking the color of your t-shirt. It really doesn't matter what color it is, but honestly, if people want to change their own body, that's fucking fine with me. I just don't like it being compared to someone who's transgendered, but that's just my opinion...

Belan posted: »

If people want to support transgender, then they need to support "transrace" as well. It's the exact same sort of illogical thinking.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2015

Time to go on the attack

your shitty rhymes are wack

motherfucker you ain't black

Get off the mic you stank-ass hack.

Cause it's Big Blind Max on the track

Sorry OP, I tried, but I just couldn't help myself. The battle rap instinct took over.

alright, im really nervous right now. I just pissed 3 times but here i go. The Cat in the hat, my penis is in the shape of a bat Twinkle

• Lets initiate this battle

dick riders need to hop off my saddle

Dick so big girls wanna give it a rattle

I will hop off this mic once you start milking the cattle

BigBlindMax posted: »

Time to go on the attack your shitty rhymes are wack motherfucker you ain't black Get off the mic you stank-ass hack. Cause it's

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited July 2015

You're weak willfully stupid, wildly unprepared

For this rap massacre, from which none shall be spared.

I don't want trouble with the mods so let's give Viva back his thread.

Besides, let's face the facts, you're ass is white as wonderbread.

Rekt

Lets initiate this battle dick riders need to hop off my saddle Dick so big girls wanna give it a rattle I will hop off this mic once you start milking the cattle

• THAT GIF NOOO

transrace

• Man, fuck that, I am higher than a mod

They call the forums the house of God

I am the messiah, all I need to do is whip out my rod

Everyone else is just a fraud

BigBlindMax posted: »

You're weak willfully stupid, wildly unprepared For this rap massacre, from which none shall be spared. I don't want trouble with the

• edited July 2015

It's about feeling like you're placed in the wrong body entirely.

I understand that.

I just don't like it being compared to someone who's transgendered, but that's just my opinion...

It's comparable in the sense that someone is deciding that they are something that they are not. Obviously it's ridiculous for someone to self identify as a race that they are not, just as I think it's ridiculous for someone to enable someone to believe that they are a member of the opposite sex when they are not. I don't even really think of "transrace" as a real thing. It's more of a hypothetical situation that in my opinion highlights that it is ridiculous to let someone pretend to be something that they are not simply because "their brains are telling them so".

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Being transgendered is much bigger than just seeing what you want on your body. It's about feeling like you're placed in the wrong body enti

This discussion has been closed.