episodes 5 & 6?

I thought W&G was just 4 episodes?, but look what showed up on my steam account

22001508.th.jpg

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Well, seeing how I got them from Telltale directly and there's no sign of these mysterious 4th and 5th episodes, I'm going to go with it being a slip up or some wishful thinking on somebody's part.
  • edited July 2009
    jweir wrote: »
    Well, seeing how I got them from Telltale directly and there's no sign of these mysterious 4th and 5th episodes, I'm going to go with it being a slip up or some wishful thinking on somebody's part.

You mean 5 and 6, since there definitely is a 4th episode, right?

As I noted in the Episode 4 release thread, the image assets for Steam specifically state it's only a "series of four new games", and it specifically lists the titles of all four. 5 and 6 are most likely errors.
  • edited July 2009
    Unless Telltale is hiding something from us, we're only getting 4 episodes.
  • edited July 2009
    Tbh, I can't see TTG hiding that there are more episodes in a season than announced. There is some actual evidence suggesting (although not completely proving) that this is just a bug. The "coming soon" section of the stores main page had the four real episodes advertised when it was announced on Steam. The section does not mention any fifth or sixth episode.
  • edited July 2009
    I would like this to happen.
  • edited July 2009
    My bad, I did mean 5th and 6th!
  • edited July 2009
    My account shows the "Not yet released" TOMI games, but not episode 4 of W&G (whose episodes are not available on steam individually). Odd.
  • edited July 2009
    haha i have the same, i must be a mistake on Steam parts :)
  • edited July 2009
    what if it isnt a mistake and telltale are really going to suprise us at the end of The Bogey Man. and the last two might have something to do with................ FEATHERS MCGRAW.

P.S When will The Bogey Man be out i am dying of anticipation.
  • edited July 2009
    I thought W&G was just 4 episodes?, but look what showed up on my steam account

haven't you noticed the quality of steam decreasing rapidly?

they grow/grew too fast. same problem with every company overestimating themselves.
  • edited July 2009
    I think Telltale are waiting to see how popular the series is. If it sells well, then they might release a 5th & 6th episode.... if not.... well they will most likely not see the light of day. I hope they do though.
  • edited July 2009
    I hope they do though.
    I agree completely.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.