Welcome, Minecraft fans! Introduce yourselves and/or talk about Minecraft in general in this thread.

enter image description here

Introduce Yourself/General Minecraft Discussion

Introduce yourselves here, talk with other Minecraft fans about playing the original Minecraft game from Mojang, or just have some general friendly conversation!

Hey there! Welcome to the Minecraft: Story Mode community on the Telltale Games website!

Here on the Minecraft: Story Mode Community, you can discuss Telltale Game's Minecraft: Story Mode with other players and talk about the story, the choices you made, and more. Usually, when you make a new discussion here in the Minecraft: Story Mode page on Telltale's community section, the moderators ask that you make a thread that is related to Telltale's own Minecraft story game.

However, here in this discussion, you can introduce yourselves, talk about the original Minecraft game from Mojang, and chat with other Minecraft fans! If you want to talk about playing Mojang's Minecraft, Minecraft updates, or more, than please discuss it here. You can also chat with new Minecraft fans as well!

While you are here...

While you are here, we also have some links that you might want to check out!

Somebody breaking the rules? Let a "Moderator" help!

If you notice that somebody else is breaking the rules, click the "Flag" button on the upper right hand corner of somebody's post. Doing so will let a Moderator know what is going on, and help them solve the problem. (Users with "Moderator" next to their name are not Telltale staff members - they are just fans who volunteer their free time to making sure people follow the rules and have a good time here. People who work at Telltale Games will have "Telltale Staff" next to their name.)

A message for users from different community sections - play nicely!

This goes towards Telltale fans from other community sections on the website - please follow the Forum Guidelines and only post here if you are interesting in welcoming the new Minecraft fans or talking about Minecraft. We strongly appreciate users from the other forums who act nice and give new users an example to look up to.

In this particular thread, moderators will be less tolerant of outside users misbehaving, derailing the discussion, making ironic jokes, etc.

Comments

• edited August 2015

Thread: May i just say

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

#MinecraftReborn

• Welcome to the forums.

• edited August 2015

Welcome!

• Welcome to the forums, Rueben100!

Also, to some of the users in this thread, please try to be nice to new users. Thanks.

• Hello! Welcome to the forums :)

• I hope this thread works, mega threads particularity ones with no real purpose often dont take off

• [removed]

• Wait, don't we already have an 'Introduce yourself' thread?

• We do, but I figured that making a unique welcome/general chat thread for the incoming Minecraft fans would be helpful for letting them learn the ropes of the forum without having Walking Dead/Game of Thrones fans derailing the thread. This isn't just an introduction thread, but also a Minecraft general discussion thread where people will be able to talk about Mojang's original Minecraft.

Wait, don't we already have an 'Introduce yourself' thread?

• I can still make the server thread we talked about right? Because I noticed in the OP 'share servers to play on'.

And you should totally edit the thing to say 'Play nicely' and not 'behave nicely' :)

We do, but I figured that making a unique welcome/general chat thread for the incoming Minecraft fans would be helpful for letting them lear

• If you want to, sure. Go ahead.

I can still make the server thread we talked about right? Because I noticed in the OP 'share servers to play on'. And you should totally edit the thing to say 'Play nicely' and not 'behave nicely'

• Soon...

If you want to, sure. Go ahead.

• Is that TellTales soon?....

Soon...

• Thread: hello

hello

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Now that the game is out, you guys can use this thread to talk about Minecraft in general.

• Seems like there's new snapshots and updates in preparation for Minecraft 1.9

Sign in to comment in this discussion.