Characters(guybrush etc) not displaying

edited July 2009 in Game Support
Okay i finally got the game to work without crashing, but the character models are not displaying correctly....parts of them appear, but not fully rendered (invisible pixels).

The menu, background, inventory is all good. Just the character models.

I have a P4 2.8
1 gig memory
128mb Radeon 9200

I tried to run the game under my current resolution of 1680 x 1050 but it crashes/restarts my computer instantly when the game begins.

If i put the game on a lower res it runs, but it doesnt matter what setting the characters dont appear. Besides this the game actually runs pretty well, not slow or anything.

Help me obi-wan.

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    That might be fixed by updating your graphics drivers. http://www.amd.com/us/Pages/AMDHomePage.aspx
  • edited July 2009
    I have almost the same setup and the exact same card and I'm suffering the same problem. Did new drivers help?
  • edited July 2009
    Hi

Sorry i should of stated that i had already updated drivers, direct x.

I saw someone els's post with the radeon 9250 and he sounds like he is having the same problem :P

This bites....
  • edited July 2009
    Yeah I think everyone with a Radeon 9200 or 9250 is having the same issue. It's a serious bummer, especially cuz I THOUGHT I met the systems requirements for the game and bought the whole 5 episode pack. They're offering refunds, but I'd rather just play the game!

If and when they do come up with an answer, it'll probably be posted in that thread with the "messy polygons" title first.
This discussion has been closed.