Using multiple monitors..

edited July 2009 in Game Support
Hey guys..
I am desperate to start playing ToMI but I would rather play it on my big screen.
When ever I click on fullscreen in the Graphic Settings in the game it will always display it on Monitor 1 - I want it on monitor 2!
How can I change this? Please say its possible.. please

Comments

• WillWill Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    well, you could try disabling your Monitor 1 temporarily. Or making Monitor 2 as primary
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    You probably have to change which monitor is your primary monitor in your windows display settings. This should hopefully work without screwing up anything else on your PC :)
  • edited July 2009
    I have 2 HD 2600 XT cards with crossfire setup. Which should display it on the screen I want. I dont suppose anyone knows how I can stop it from losing my desktop settings when I enable/disable crossfire?
  • edited July 2009
    ok ive solved that problem.. Now.. my screen resolution is 1360x768, and this isnt an option on the game. Ive seen a few other threads with the same problem.
    Are there any solutions?
  • edited July 2009
    Ok nevermind... All sorted.. Found the thread with the link to download the patch tool so you can change the resolution in windowed mode. Now have 1360x768 and on the screen I want.

Aa-HAAaaa! Maties!
This discussion has been closed.