Does Snow love Bigby

Snow love Bigby what does you think?

Comments

• If my good friend MetalicaRules' image wasn't clear enough. They are married in the comic.

• It may not seem obvious, but she really does. She tries so hard to hide the attraction because of what happened with Charming (her idea that men in her life will just hurt her and betray her)

But in the end, they have 7 kids and marry. They're portrayed as being a very loving and close couple, always holding hands or something like that, and quite sweet towards one another :)

• Well, the answer is yes, since the comics explain it (obviously). But the most definitive scene (if any other scenes don't convince you), would be that final scene in Volume 22.

That scene just left me smiling.

• Then again game is a prequel and the relationship between Bigby and Snow hasn't developed yet to that point. Still there's certainly some tension between the two characters.

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Well, the answer is yes, since the comics explain it (obviously). But the most definitive scene (if any other scenes don't convince you), would be that final scene in Volume 22. That scene just left me smiling.

• Pretty sure Snow had an attraction to Bigby by this point, but she was hiding it really well. Perhaps even convincing herself that it was a stupid crush she would get over eventually :)

Then again game is a prequel and the relationship between Bigby and Snow hasn't developed yet to that point. Still there's certainly some tension between the two characters.

• Amen to that

If my good friend MetalicaRules' image wasn't clear enough. They are married in the comic.

• Remember Snow getting flustered at shirtless!Bigby, avoiding his gaze in bashfulness, that Bigby had to put a shirt on again so she could start talking? It's very cute, their attraction is sweet and well-done.

• They eventually like each other later in the comics, but in the earlier issues (and Wolf Among Us, which is a prequel set around two decades before issue 1), Bigby has an unrequited crush on Snow.

• edited September 2015

He's had a crush on her for centuries, and Fables/TWAU implies that Snow has feelings of love for Bigby too (before they had their Cubs), but they're much less obvious :)

They eventually like each other later in the comics, but in the earlier issues (and Wolf Among Us, which is a prequel set around two decades before issue 1), Bigby has an unrequited crush on Snow.

• I've seen the way you look at Snow- Colin

• Like others have said, yes Snow loves Bigby. Even though it ain't obvious at first. In the game the only times we see that she loves Bigby is when Bigby doesn't have a shirt on, and twice after Mary shot him. It ain't so obvious early on in the comics, even though you might notice that she loves Bigby even in the first issue. You do have to figure it out in the first issue, since it is not obvious at first.

• I figured it out when she rejected him after the dance :P

That wasn't an order, that was feisty flirting people! >:)

LukaszB posted: »

Like others have said, yes Snow loves Bigby. Even though it ain't obvious at first. In the game the only times we see that she loves Bigby

• You can also tell she loves Bigby when she forces herself into the case of her sister. Which can only become obvious after playing The Wolf Among Us.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I figured it out when she rejected him after the dance :P That wasn't an order, that was feisty flirting people!

• Uhhh, I disagree there. I view it as her being family, therefore she should be allowed on the case. She clearly wasn't happy that Bigby didn't want her there...

Yeah she may have liked being so close to him again, but for that one moment, I view it as her wanting to be involved for the sake of Rose.

You can also tell she loves Bigby when she forces herself into the case of her sister. Which can only become obvious after playing The Wolf Among Us.

• Like I said it ain't obvious at first. Snow knows Bigby will find everything out. Bigby knows Snow's intentions as we figure out 2 volumes later. Even though Snow was concerned about Rose, she wanted something else as well.

Uhhh, I disagree there. I view it as her being family, therefore she should be allowed on the case. She clearly wasn't happy that Bigby didn

• I suppose so...

Like I said it ain't obvious at first. Snow knows Bigby will find everything out. Bigby knows Snow's intentions as we figure out 2 volumes later. Even though Snow was concerned about Rose, she wanted something else as well.

• They are the most awesome couple in the whole comics.

• You, are awesome!!! XD

Aragem23 posted: »

They are the most awesome couple in the whole comics.

• I think she does because she cares for him. In each episode she gets closer to him and I think that she admires his personality and his cough body.

• Read the Fables comics and you'll discover that these 2 have made love, had 7 kids, and gotten married to live Happily Ever After in total love! XD

Jeremyt posted: »

I think she does because she cares for him. In each episode she gets closer to him and I think that she admires his personality and his cough body.

• I hope Willingham will make a mini series of just Bigby and Snow. Maybe their wedding night or after the comics.

Read the Fables comics and you'll discover that these 2 have made love, had 7 kids, and gotten married to live Happily Ever After in total love! XD

• Doubtful my friend.... Only we fanfiction writer's could ever make that happen :/

Jeremyt posted: »

I hope Willingham will make a mini series of just Bigby and Snow. Maybe their wedding night or after the comics.

• edited September 2015

That moment when you suddenly remember that you wrote a fanfiction, put it on impromptu hiatus and forgot about it for god knows how long...............

Doubtful my friend.... Only we fanfiction writer's could ever make that happen

• I know for sure that Bigby loves Snow and probably Snow loves Bigby too, but she's hidind her feelings

Sign in to comment in this discussion.