The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• Alt text

Sorry about that,man.

• Lee is unchained in the sense that he evaded being taken to prison.

• that's your opinion :)

Slither29 posted: »

and it never get's old

• obviously

that's your opinion

• edited March 2014

I made sim versions of the characters from one of my fanfics (cannon characters and female Ben) on The Sims 3. I made the following trait mistakes: Carley - Flirty, Christa - Hothead, Lilly - Hothead, Omid - Childish, Larry - Mean Spirited, ect.

Within a few sim hours, I saw realized that Carley is bisexual when I caught her flirting with Larry and later making out with Katjaa 0_0, Danny was stalking Lilly (...that's actually a weird coincidence, considering what he does to her in my fanfic...), Christa got into 7 fights, Omid did nothing but play hopscotch with Clem, Duck, and female Ben, and then kept stealing female Ben's rabbit. Brenda kept making messes with the food and wasting what they had... It was so stupid. Then, one of my friends came over and I let him play for a bit. He called me back in and said, "Hey, I made that black guy and the girl with the brown hair fuck."

I thought he was talking about Carley or Lilly. Nope. He was talking about Christa. Omid didn't even notice.

I'm scarred for life. :|

(Oh, and when I say "mistakes", that just means those traits caused problems.)

• literally :)

obviously

• I don't understand all the hate Duck gets, can someone explain what was so awful about him?

The reason why so many people killed him is because they didn't want Kenny to suffer even more...and yes also because they hate him:D

• He was a stupid kid and some people might consider him as annoying. I kinda liked him. I really enjoyed the part where he was Robin and helped me solve the mistery:D

I don't understand all the hate Duck gets, can someone explain what was so awful about him?

• edited March 2014

MIMI .... he's the best man

Mimi and Breaker

• love me some beaker i do an impression of him well sort of lol

but no i ain't showing you ;)

MIMI .... he's the best man Mimi and Breaker

• Played it a few times. Subsequently uninstalled it. Then I visited the website. Take a look at some of the stuff I've found.

"This is the future of video games."

• The New York Times Arts Section, June 7, 2005

"Façade takes character to a new depth...
    trying to push the boundaries of both gaming and AI,"

• Newsweek, Oct. 17,2005, and Oct. 3, 2005 int'l edition

"Façade is without a doubt, the best actual working
    interactive storyworld yet created."

• Chris Crawford on Interactive Storytelling, 2004

That last one was one year before the game's release. This game? This one? The one I had never heard a word of until 9 years after its release, and even then learning of it through a user-made video on a video uploading/sharing website, that blatantly derides it? Clearly these people have never played video games during and after the glory days of Rareware. As I read each of the listed press quotes, I think to myself, "you...you, along with Michael Mateas, and Andrew Stern, know nothing of the narrative side of video games. Nothing" Facade is an unintuitive, robotic, mind-numbingly simple and mechanically confusing. It's makes me wonder if David Cage visited the website and played the game early on shortly after its release and came to the deluded decision that his life goal would be to bring emotions to video games.

After a while it's just not fun to mess around with anymore. Worth looking into if you want to have a quick laugh, but don't expect your disk space to be well-spent on it. Download it, play it, then dump it.

• Alt text

love me some beaker i do an impression of him well sort of lol but no i ain't showing you

• Sims: Sociology

I made sim versions of the characters from one of my fanfics (cannon characters and female Ben) on The Sims 3. I made the following trait mi

• Oh, the Sims are so funny. If only the game didn't lag and take like 1 hour to load...

I made sim versions of the characters from one of my fanfics (cannon characters and female Ben) on The Sims 3. I made the following trait mi

• Coincidence?

Alt text

• Haha. Yeah. Now we can say "Who's baby is it?" to Christa. ;)

Hbh128 posted: »

Sims: Sociology

• yep i sat for 5 minutes hoping the game to let me off the hook.

rtu2d2 posted: »

I felt sad killing duck..

• What about mine?

SomGuye posted: »

Not sure if to read HHoooWWWWw Uuuuuuu rrrittt meeiiiiiin in walker voice or in sam pretending walker voice or in sam voice

• I love this meme so freaking much!

• Omid is in heaven now.

Someone killed his walker.

Gengar posted: »

@Omid what happened to your avatar?! You became a cow?!

• Clem be like: "FRUK YEAH!"

lol my friend sent to me

• ...I think not.

Mr_Eeuss posted: »

Coincidence?

• Mine isn't that bad, but it freezes so sometimes.

Oh, the Sims are so funny. If only the game didn't lag and take like 1 hour to load...

• AR YE READY KIDZ!?

Coincidence?

• AYE AYE CAP'N!

AR YE READY KIDZ!?

• It might be a female, nobody knows... Don't just go yelling out "THE BABY IS A MALE" when there is no evidence leading to it.

Or his son.....JUST SAYIN!!!

• They can't edit character info and etc.

Um, Asian? She's clearly not Asian.. and the wiki is full of shit. People can edit it, so there's no point in trusting it.

• I told Clementine to not shoot Lee... Alt text

• edited March 2014

Didn't Work :P Alt text

Edit : Nevermind.

Duck would be liked so much more if he looked like this:

• And that's how we do it on Broadway!

the last part is just hilarious La-bibbida-bibba-dum, La-Bibbida-Bibba-Do. just glad you posted it

• A TRIBUTE TO LEE EVERETT Alt text

• IGN: Masterfull 10/10

Metacritic: 100%

Destructiod: Give me a sequel!!

The escapist: it made me cry.

Nerdist: So many plot twists

fin :P

• ep2 reviews ? lol

IGN: Masterfull 10/10 Metacritic: 100% Destructiod: Give me a sequel!! The escapist: it made me cry. Nerdist: So many plot twists

Sign in to comment in this discussion.