The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• LAUGHED SO HARD OMG I CANT AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gamer poop is kind of a bad lip reading:

• Just put the YouTube link in your post. You don't need any fancy code or anything - just copy-paste the link from the address bar.

Like so:

All we ask is that you don't go overboard with these videos. Too many cooks spoil the broth and such.

Tomi021 posted: »

how do you post a video ?

• edited March 2014

THIS ONE OMG
    IM DYING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    http://youtu.be/Q4SXtMmcdUo

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gamer poop is kind of a bad lip reading:

• Laughed so much XD

• I saw this one ahahahah the kid's like what ahahaha

Laughed so much XD

• OK. 1 SEC IM WATCHING THE WALKING DEAD IDK WHAT AND THEN I END UP WATCHING THIS
    Alt text

WTF YOUTUBE IS SO UGH

Laughed so much XD

• How do you that?

Azlyn posted: »

HAGRIDHAGRIDHAGRIDHAGRIDHAGRIDHAGRIDHAGRIDHAGRIDWOOOOOOOHOOOOOOFUCKYEAHHARRYPOTTERANDTHEPHILOSOPHER'SSTONEHELLFUCKINGYESILOVEHAGRIDIWISHICOU

• Well, the show is about 10 years old (but still great!) so it's not really your fault. Thanks for not spoiling anything else, though :)

i'm not saying anything else so i don't spoil you. sorry about that tiny spoiler

• I mean the larger font

How do you that?

• edited March 2014

So I got bored last night and cobbled this together for reasons I don't entirely understand... so make of it what you will.

• after the finale of the series there is a movie length episode / special film called ark of truth that ends the story line from season 10

and then there's another film after that called continuum that's seperate from the series but still sorta connected to season 10.

if you want some help finding them pm me.

Rock114 posted: »

Well, the show is about 10 years old (but still great!) so it's not really your fault. Thanks for not spoiling anything else, though

• Wow I didn't know Winston had the power of invisibility XD

So I got bored last night and cobbled this together for reasons I don't entirely understand... so make of it what you will.

• You just made 5 minutes of the episode 2 wait more berable. Thank you.

Kenny202 posted: »

Lee's Trip to 7 Eleven

• edited March 2014

So you've already crossed the point where you accept that he's a rapist? It took the other guy longer; it was just as creepy though.

EDIT: Frostbite_Snipes, that is.

Investment fraud translates to willingness to steal, even before the apocalypse, and in a very clever way. The rapist, if I were playing Cl

• I'm scared.

from SUPERANTUALRKALRAERAKDDA? overwhelming FEELS Supernatural*

• Hype train has no brakes!

• Where's Carlos and Alvin???

• Alt text

dqtl74 posted: »

Clem travelled back in time to protect herself? Surely the walkers don't stand a chance.

• The funny thing is that is exactly what happens. Danny saves Vince's life while Justin bails on him for a community. d:

bluebart posted: »

I actually saved Danny for a much different reason. I saved Danny because he showed that if it came down to it, I could rely on him to have

• I accept that he was convicted of rape. There was no proof given that he is or isn't a rapist. Without proof, I will not decide either way, but I still recognize the dangers of having a rapist with you in the apocalypse, even only a possible rapist.

tooducks posted: »

So you've already crossed the point where you accept that he's a rapist? It took the other guy longer; it was just as creepy though. EDIT: Frostbite_Snipes, that is.

• After the video's over, click more videos. Have a G-mod adventure extravaganza.

Nick_Igger posted: »

Lee

• The dangers being... him raping people; not you though, you have man parts. He's not really a danger to you so why worry about it? Worst case scenario: Dany rapes someone... and apparently you've already taken this possibility into account and are ok with it?! Admittedly, morality would be the first thing to go if the end of the world finds you trapped inside a prison bus, but from a third person perspective? From a human perspective!?

Oh, and the proof is in the conviction, the fact that you've known him for five minutes, and the fact that... come on people! Don't trust strangers you meet on a prison bus who have been convicted of rape. Especially the ones coyly claiming innocence.

You won't decide either way, that's fine. But the hypothetical way that you just disregarded rape as an issue was creepy :(

I accept that he was convicted of rape. There was no proof given that he is or isn't a rapist. Without proof, I will not decide either way

• Hahahahaha! So what happened to Thomas's head!!??

• edited March 2014

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• I did not disregard it as an issue. I think the gain outweighs the risks. Justin was convicted of a crime too, one that would be much more potentially harmful to Vince, and he did not try to deny he did it. On top of that, Danny risks his life to protect Justin and Vince, who he has known for 5 minutes. That is a quality I'd want on my side in the apocalypse.

Clearly Danny was a good person. Everyone makes mistakes, perhaps he did rape someone, perhaps it was technical rape. Clearly even if it was full blown rape, Danny is ashamed of it as he insists he didn't do it.

If I had to choose between a guy who might have raped someone who just tried to save my life and a guy who steals from people for a living, in the zombie apocalypse, I'd choose the one who just tried to save me.

tooducks posted: »

The dangers being... him raping people; not you though, you have man parts. He's not really a danger to you so why worry about it? Worst cas

• Not mine
    Found it on imgur.

I can't draw like that..

This is great Who did it

• So what's more heartbreaking? Fluttershy crying or the Finale of S1. GO! ;)

• Yeah man, what the FUCK is your problem!? Don't worry, nobody cares.

Okay,sorry

• Anime crying. In real life.

• yeah but still cool

rtu2d2 posted: »

Not mine Found it on imgur. I can't draw like that..

• I don't know why, but after my most recent playthrough I didn't even shed a single tear! What's wrong with me?!

• Alt text

Not TWD, but this is what some of you guys do, lol.

• edited March 2014

Use le hashtag.A.K.A. :

#

I mean the larger font

• I'm not looking I'm not looking I'm not looking...

• Aww,thank you for defending me,Milosuperspesh!Sorry i replied so late,i was a bit busy.But,i guess you have your point,LeeAintDeadFFS.Maybe i should've said it wasn't my meme.But now you know,and i hope it's all good,okay? :3

when someone takes credit for anothers work is ok but then the person who made it comes around to complain they're the bad person.downvot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.