Who can Do the best Senor Cardgage

edited September 2009 in Forum Games
There are no prizes. whatever you say, this is for fun. Tell some jokes.
I'll start with...

Oh, watch out,sweetchakes, or that pandagator will steal the stock market.

Thats it and remember
▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼

Comments

• edited December 2008
    Exardon me, Lou Beth, can I goth outside without pews?
  • edited December 2008
    Oh, Hello Andy Johnson, would you like a themed cake?
  • edited December 2008
    I don't like the Homsarification Senor Cardgage has underwent since the Fan Club email - before that, he was quite aware of reality and his statements made perfect sense, he just used long words, or nonexistent words that weren't quite right, and referred to people as ladies. Now it's all "LOL CHEESE PIRATES RANDOM" So I'll do one in Classic Cardgage style:

"Erm, sorry to badger you, Women's Institute. But I've forgotten my pants-word. Can you helpsist me to lag into my Tatltale account?"
  • edited December 2008
    Hey, there, Grendolyn. This jame is real hardficult. Can you telegraph consumer assistanceses? I'll let you try your luck at Steve & Matt, if you desire.
  • edited December 2008
    Oh, why hello there Carter Johnson. Want too cray my bags out the doorth?
  • edited December 2008
    A wise piece of crap once told me, I have nutritous savings on holiday sportswear
  • edited December 2008
    I'm not a tapesicle, but I can whoop those hippies like a bombarder of shame.
  • edited December 2008
    A superhero put my fambly under a giant bathtub once. Why it wasn't a telephone I'll always know.
  • edited December 2008
    Hello, Extrabeth. Did I ever share you about these coasters?
  • edited April 2009
    hello there tiger woods. my puttin stick seams to be losin mlustard. can i burrow yours til the poopsman fixes my showver?
  • edited April 2009
    Oh, I turly bell eve that this here farum compasetetly relates to an ald homsar fourm.
  • edited September 2009
    Oh groodness! Dat cute pengin gonna steal my paunchberry pie while I sneeze!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.