The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Well I do have 7 concurrent season 2 saves (6 with season 1 saves [4 on my xbox, 2 hard drive, 2 USB & 2 on my Retina MacBook Pro] and one on the pc in my house without a season 1 save) so I'm sure I will do both I have 2 play throughs of ep 2, interesting to see the differences in the next time on TWD when you go looking for Kenny & Luke and when you don't

Well, you never know: You might be given a choice between saving Kenny or Luke in episode 3. Then you'd have your chance to finally be free of him.

• He never tried to save your life.

Of course he's ashamed; it's rape, I'd be more impressed if he owned up to what he did.

You're making Danny seem like a saint. Of course, I'm making him seem like a villain, but I don't have to make as many things up.

I did not disregard it as an issue. I think the gain outweighs the risks. Justin was convicted of a crime too, one that would be much more

• The other options were like they weren't there, I only clicked [HUG KENNY] no questions asked.

Zyphon posted: »

Thank you. When I got to that scene I didn't actually even see what the other options were, I just saw [HUG KENNY] and immediately clicked it.

• "I thought you were dead", "I can't believe it's you" and "Is this real?" were the other options, played through 3 times and have 4 more play throughs left, and personally I don't think I will choose the hug option in any of them, although, given the chance, I will kill Carver

Zyphon posted: »

Thank you. When I got to that scene I didn't actually even see what the other options were, I just saw [HUG KENNY] and immediately clicked it.

• edited March 2014
  • OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Alt text

• I noticed that there's also Banang in the RV next to the pencil...in case pointing that out is something people who've played Sam and Max might appreciate. I haven't.

Giraffehat posted: »

This would have been released quicker, but I found a way to significantly improve audio quality and I had to restart. I know 2 or 3 said "I fucking hate you, Duck" would be funnier, but I couldn't really find a good context.

• Hobo Kenny: The Hobo King.

• edited March 2014

So Kenny likes his foreign girls...

• Dammit Luke, stop being so fabulous.

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• So far out of my 3 of 7 play throughs, Clem's line to Luke when she looks down is awesome, I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't chosen that dialogue yet

Kurusu posted: »

Tumblr

• Well I for one, am happy knowing that even in the zombie apocalypse, that at least someone is thinking about all those poor mail order brides (sorry, really bad joke I know)

• YOU'RE GODAMN RIGHT

stevean2 posted: »

Hobo Kenny: The Hobo King.

• by the way duck make an apparence in the episode near the Xmas tree

• so many Duck references

alikir34 posted: »

by the way duck make an apparence in the episode near the Xmas tree

• Duck is ALWAYS watching...

so many Duck references

• I'm not making any thing up. When the prison bus guard with bad judgement and a trigger finger points a gun at Danny, Vince and Justin, Danny stands up in front of the other two, risking his own life and gets the guard to put the gun down. The guard very well could have shot all of them, Danny did not know he wouldn't, Danny couldn't have known he wouldn't. Justin, on the other hand, cowered.

Now I think Justin has his ups, clearly he's a smart man and he doesn't seem evil either, but I like Danny's good qualities more than Justins and I think Danny's bad qualities won't effect Vince as badly as Justin's bad qualities.

Like I said, this is supported by Vince mentioning what happens to Danny/Justin in Tavia's story in 400 days. He either mentions Justin leaving him for a big community or Danny dying to protect him. I'm not sure if you have to say something specific to get him to talk about it, though.

tooducks posted: »

He never tried to save your life. Of course he's ashamed; it's rape, I'd be more impressed if he owned up to what he did. You're makin

• He strikes from shadows! (Long Road Ahead reference)

Steven1500 posted: »

Duck is ALWAYS watching...

• *Highfives Duck

~Duck will ALWAYS remember that~

He strikes from shadows! (Long Road Ahead reference)

• -Duck thinks you are incredibly awesome-

SomGuye posted: »

*Highfives Duck ~Duck will ALWAYS remember that~

• It was a Cod trolling video, so of course you get this...

OK. 1 SEC IM WATCHING THE WALKING DEAD IDK WHAT AND THEN I END UP WATCHING THIS WTF YOUTUBE IS SO UGH

• edited March 2014

I seriously can't stop watching The Walking Dead Gamer Poops

• Who can?

• edited March 2014

Funny thing I noticed, I read somewhere that Kirkman said the outbreak in the TWD universe started in 2003.

That would make me the exact same age as Clem if it happened back then in real life.
    She would be my age too if she were "alive" today

I wonder if I'd have found my own Lee too back then? haha

• "You trying to kill me with that face?"

I'm gonna go ahead and let Clem answer that:

Alt text

You trying to kill me with me with face? Cuz it's making die me from the cuteness.

• edited March 2014

I felt like someone had to make this, so here it is:

• Some of it got on the mouse too.

How did you hop on a keyboard as semen? Unless your mother and father..... gag

• Their planning to make a spin off where Daryl becomes an assassin.

Azlyn posted: »

That knife,tho.Assassin's Creed,anyone?

• I'm laughing at this more than I should.

• I loved that moment. It's right up there with Nick's impression of Carlos.

• I think the beard thing is cool, it's still there in the background.

• The 'stache is now impure. It doesn't matter if it's in the background.

hayd24 posted: »

I think the beard thing is cool, it's still there in the background.

• They should start making S2 ones.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.