The Make My Decisions Adventure!

edited February 2009 in Forum Games
Finally, some relief from the silly adventure threads. In this game, you decide what I do. Here are the rules:
1:You must choose from the three options I give you
2:The first poster with the decision of either decision A, B, or C will be the decision used in the adventure
3: Don't ask me to make drawings for it, I can't draw for crap
Example:
What should I say?
A:"Let us sing a song."
B:"My, what do we have here?"
C:"I'm selling these fine leather jackets..."
Here we go.

I'm at the store, buying some milk and a magazine, when all of a sudden I hear a loud BANG.
What should I do?
A:Ignore it, you have a article on Cinematic Titanic you should be reading.
B: Go to where the loud BANG was.
C: Spill your milk and start crying.

Comments

• edited November 2008
    "A: Ignore it, you have a article on Cinematic Titanic you should be reading."
  • edited December 2008
    C! C! Please let it be c!
  • edited December 2008
    B. Go to that sound.
  • edited December 2008
    Sorry guys, but the rules say that the first suggestion will be the decision.
    When I came outside after buying my stuff, an old man came crawling to me yelling random gibberish. You feel it has something to do with the loud BANG that happened a few minutes ago.
    What should I do?
    A:Look at him weird, but then walk away
    B:Ask him what is going on, in English
    C:Show him a page in the magazine and say, "liek,hav u seen dis!!!!!!!!!!!!11????
  • edited December 2008
    The logical answer would be :
    C:Show him a page in the magazine and say, "liek,hav u seen dis!!!!!!!!!!!!11????
  • edited December 2008
    I do so and the old man says he completely agrees with me. Now he, "Only needs to find a spring to finish the time machine."
    What should I do?
    A:Leave him since he is not making any sense right now.
    B:Tell him about the candy fork trees, maybe if you make no sense he could tell you about the large BANG by accident.
    C:Have a duet with the old man.
  • edited December 2008
    C: Have a duet with the old man.
  • edited December 2008
    I go into a wonderful rendition of "If I Was a Rich Man" with the old man. He then told me about the blenders and the bees.
    What should I do?
    A:Leave the old man
    B:Ask about the BANG
    C: Disagree about the gravy
  • edited December 2008
    D: Shoot the old man.
    B: Ask about the BANG
    There's no escaping the BANG, is there?
  • edited December 2008
    No, there's not.
    I ask him about the BANG, and he tells me that my housefly is strewn together with a medley of the freshest ingredients. Maybe this guy isn't the best person to ask about the BANG.
    What should I do?
    A:Ask him a random question.
    B:Ask someone nearby about the BANG.
    C: Dance for the old man.
  • edited December 2008
    OK I want to know what the BANG is so on with B:Ask someone nearby about the BANG
  • edited December 2008
    aww...we should have said A, a random question might have got a sensible answer, it's so (un)logical
  • edited December 2008
    I figured since the magazine didn't trigger anything but nonsense, unless there really is time macine, I would try something more to the point
  • edited December 2008
    Right when I started to walk away from him, he tells me that I have passed his test of patience, and that now he can tell me what the BANG was. He says that the cause of the BANG was the sound of him... gargling a cupcake of the bee of the bird of the moth. Crap, looks like he still isn't making sense. At least he made a TMBG reference.
    What should I do?
    A:Tell him that I was extremely disappointed by The Else
    B:Leave the old man
    C:Call Mum
  • edited December 2008
    C. Call mum.
  • edited December 2008
    I would, but I don't have my cell phone with me in order to call my unfortunately nick-named (and fictional) friend Mum right now.
    What should I do?
    A:Keep on asking the old man random questions.
    B:Go to where you think you heard the BANG.
    C:Go home, you've been standing outside the drug store for long enough.
  • edited December 2008
    C....
  • edited December 2008
    I go home to find various charred parts of my computer in my room. I guess this is where the BANG was. While I'm wondering what to do now, I hear another loud BANG, this time louder than ever. Right after the BANG, I hear running footsteps going toward my room.
    What should I do?
    A:Hide in the closet
    B:Call 911
    C:Wait at the door with a baseball bat
  • edited December 2008
    Definatly C.
  • edited December 2008
    D. set something up for them to trip over, like a safe.
  • edited December 2008
    Sorry about the long wait, guys.
    I hold the baseball bat by the door, hoping to be able to act like a scout for at least once in my life. I look out the door and see someone running toward my room. I put back the bat and swing at the person, while yelling out, "BONK!"
    and hit the person in the stomach. The person immediately falls down. The person is unconscious, male, around his mid-forties, and has a bald spot. He doesn't seem to be seriously injured.
    What should I do?
    A:Call an ambulance
    B:Pour water on his face
    C:Look in his pocket
  • edited December 2008
    Let's see who we knocked out: C
  • edited December 2008
    You find a wallet in his pocket, but no ID. But wait... Oooh! I think I see a hundred dollar... crap, it's just Monopoly money. He doesn't have any weapons or in fact anything else. I feel I should probably wake him up.
    How should I?
    A: Pour a bucket of water on him
    B:Blast music in his ear
    C:Scream in his face with a mask on
  • edited December 2008
    c. scream in his face with a mask on. (in particular a freddy krueger mask)
  • edited December 2008
    Yay, let's give him a heart attack after knocking him out!
  • edited December 2008
    yep!
  • edited December 2008
    I don't have a Freddy mask, so I use the Blues Clues mask which I have handy. I scream in his face with the Blue mask, but apparently he has a phobia of kid show characters, so he punches me in the face. I take of the mask, and I hear him say, "Oh dear, I'm so sorry!" While I'm still retaliating from the punch, he tells me that his name is Jim Herrera and he needs my help. My eye is still throbbing like crazy, but it's not unbearable.
    What should I do?
    A:Ask him what he needs help with
    B: Look in the bathroom mirror
    C: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE"
  • edited December 2008
    C: "what the hell are you doing here"
  • edited December 2008
    not what he said because you will get banned for saying bad words without blocking them.
  • edited December 2008
    not what he said because you will get banned for saying bad words without blocking them.

Hell is a place not a bad word
  • edited December 2008
    From what I've seen, these forums seem to allow crap, hell, damn, and maybe even, might I say it diaper biscuits (I hope I don't get banned for saying that!)
  • edited December 2008
    Sorry 'bout the double post, but here goes.
    After I yell at him, Jim tells me that I'm the only one who can....
    Jim falls down all of a sudden, someone in dark clothes with a hurl has seemed to have hit him with it. The person in the dark clothing hits me with their hurl and everything goes to black. I wake up in a small, empty apartment room where I have seemed to be locked in. There is a window, but the room is three stories high.
    What should I do?
    A: Kick at the door
    B:Look in your pockets
    C: Use ramrod
  • edited December 2008
    B.

you have a very odd life there.:D
  • edited December 2008
    d. jump out the 3-story high window
  • edited December 2008
    I have my cellphone, a pair of socks, and a paperclip.
    What should I use?
    A:Cell phone
    B:Socks
    C:Paperclip
  • edited December 2008
    c, unfold paper clip and use it to clean out your ears.
    wow, how do I keep getting in before someone else now?
  • edited December 2008
    I put it in my ears, but there's no need for cleaning since nothing is in there. I think about it and decide that I might want to GET OUT OF THERE. Out of anger, I kick the door. It slowly opens about 8 seconds after kicking it. I guess that was all it needed.
    What do I do?
    A:Run out of there
    B:Look outside of the door with caution
    C:Stay in the room
  • edited December 2008
    A, unfortunately, there's probably a wall or something outside.
  • edited December 2008
    "All right, freedom! Now I can go home an-oh, look another empty room with a window and a locked door! ...Sh**."
    What do I do?
    A:Use cell phone
    B:Kick the door
    C:Cry
  • edited December 2008
    C, no dout about it.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.