The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited March 2014

Lee's got it all wrong, the secret to instant headshots is not to squeeze the trigger or take deep breaths, it's to hold the gun like this:
    Alt text

• Ha! You think that's bad? Check this out.

Alt text

SomGuye posted: »

Lee's got it all wrong, the secret to instant headshots is not to squeeze the trigger or take deep breaths, it's to hold the gun like this:

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Its kinda sweet :D luv the 2nd gif bro

• Alt text

Gengar posted: »

Its kinda sweet luv the 2nd gif bro

• Ya hala, ya hala bith-Thayf. Shlohnak yabnil-`Arab?

Saad_Akram posted: »

no one is replying me?

• what?

Ya hala, ya hala bith-Thayf. Shlohnak yabnil-`Arab?

• edited March 2014

Sorry there, mate. Just joking. Thought with an Arabic name like that, that there was a chance you might be from my end of the world.

what?

• You are from Saudi Arab?

Sorry there, mate. Just joking. Thought with an Arabic name like that, that there was a chance you might be from my end of the world.

• I feel like a Sassy Clementine video is in the works.

TWDFan86 posted: »

[Look Down]

• Syrian.

You are from Saudi Arab?

• edited March 2014

I am from Pakistan.

Syrian.

• edited March 2014

(deleted)

I am from Pakistan.

• edited March 2014

Alt text

• edited March 2014

and found this one

[

• now found this one

• edited March 2014

Trolltale Florida dig #2

Alt text

• I agree. But, it was funny, though.

This seems out of character, too.

• Mind the spoilers, if you would.

• Gosh, I wonder who made those....

LukeandNick posted: »

now found this one

• Sorry.

Mind the spoilers, if you would.

• I guess I have too much time on my hands today! :D
    Alt text

• Lily's face tho...

Giraffehat posted: »

Ha! You think that's bad? Check this out.

• Clem's face tho....

SomGuye posted: »

Lily's face tho...

• That face tho, hahaha, someone has to do a meme with that face :D

I guess I have too much time on my hands today!

• Anyone else notice Nick derpin out really hard here?

Alt text

• edited March 2014

The Walking Dead Game Stuff:

Alt text

Alt text

• Someone needs to loop the TERMINATOR 2 theme into this gif.

• edited March 2014

"Luke, is Nick imitating me again?"

"Come on, Carlos, you've gotta admit it's pretty fuckin' funny."

Crips posted: »

The Walking Dead Game Stuff:

• Danny saved them. The officer was pointing his gun at Vince and talking to Vince. Danny was willing to take the shot for all of them. No matter how you look at that, even if you think it's self-interest, it's still bravery, while Justin did not show bravery.

Russell says he's glad Danny's gone because Danny was an asshole. Justin admittedly had better personality traits, which is also something to consider, but I'd rather have the person that will fight with me than the person that will leave me. You'd rather have the one that will steal from you and leave you? It doesn't matter that Vince is still alive, the point is that Danny was willing to die for him. In my opinion, nothing Justin can offer can outweigh the willingness of Danny to give up his life for someone else. Justin's smart and his stealing tactics could also be useful, but he probably wouldn't just give up his life for Vince. Justin knew he was leaving Vince and, while I don't disagree with it, Danny stays with Vince as well. Besides, we don't even know yet if going with Tavia was the right choice. Judging by episode 2, it wasn't, considering Bonnie being with Carver seems to hint that Tavia's group is Carver's group.

Yes, what a person can do for and to Vince IS the point. Justin will likely steal from Vince and won't help him when Vince needs him. Danny will likely help Vince fight people and zombies alike. Justin does have a better personality and I don't think he's evil, but I'd rather have the asshole that will save me than the guy that will keep me company but won't have my back when I need it. It's just opinions. I know both Danny and Justin have their ups and downs, I just prefer Danny.

Also, notice how Danny was never mentioned to even try to make sexual advances on any member of the group. Just something I think is worth pointing out. Russell never says anything about Danny relating to Shel and Becca or Bonnie, he just says he's glad Danny is gone because Danny was an asshole. He never says he's glad because they have Shel and Becca.

tooducks posted: »

Justin cowered and Vince did what? Swoon?! It was in all their interests to stop the lunatic with the gun from killing them all, don't make

• death from cuteness overload

X_X

Giraffehat posted: »

"You trying to kill me with that face?" I'm gonna go ahead and let Clem answer that:

• I feel like I watched the Saints Row version of TWD. I love it!

I seriously can't stop watching The Walking Dead Gamer Poops

• Sure seems that way.

dfh15 posted: »

I feel like a Sassy Clementine video is in the works.

• I have no idea what i'm doing...

Someone needs to loop the TERMINATOR 2 theme into this gif.

• I think I recall a moment when Clementine derped during the Bridge battle, i think it was when she was ducking on the edge of the bridge to avoid the female walker. If anyone can find it, I'll be very impressed and grateful.

Anyone else notice Nick derpin out really hard here?

• Luke's just shown Nick a picture from Clem's Rule 34 page.

Anyone else notice Nick derpin out really hard here?

• 10/10 would play

I guess I have too much time on my hands today!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.