The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• Like for Tidus right next to her. Though it's ridiculous how both are the same height xD

Slither29 posted: »

found this

• Please excuse my poor Photoshop skills, I tried to remove the History logo on the bottom right with the Clone Stamp tool but failed miserably. If anybody wants to make a better version of this, feel free to do so.

Nah man, its a good start. Its not really bad at all, you'll get better with time :D

Rigtail posted: »

Please excuse my poor Photoshop skills, I tried to remove the History logo on the bottom right with the Clone Stamp tool but failed miserably. If anybody wants to make a better version of this, feel free to do so.

• edited March 2014

I just got done creating this, I also posted this in another thread in reply to someone who posted the normal poster for this film.

Alt text

• Awesome man :D

I just got done creating this, I also posted this in another thread in reply to someone who posted the normal poster for this film.

• Thanks, that shit took me like a whole fucking hour. Totally worth it =D

Gengar posted: »

Awesome man

• edited March 2014

I would definetly watch this.

• Rape isn't as bad as murder and the point still stands that Danny helps Vince while Justin leaves him. Yes, Justin's decision might have indirectly helped Vince(it is still unknown if going with Tavia was good for the 400 days group or not) but Justin did not have the intention of helping Vince. He left Vince. Also, Danny was indeed an asshole when he wasn't trying to protect people. Pulling the chains and shit, it annoys Justin and it can annoy Vince, but it's the player's choice whether it annoys him or not.

Justin has shown he is willing to steal, regardless of how. If he is given the choice to steal when he might die otherwise or when it's much more important than just getting more rich, I think he would do it.

NO RAPE IS GOOD. I'm kidding, I know rape is bad. But my point still stands. He seems to have a moral compass, he might have made a mistake of some kind but that doesn't make him a bad person. Clearly he's loyal to his friends, at least if they have a penis. I honestly don't think he would try anything in a large group in the apocalypse anyways, that would probably simply get a bullet through his head. xD

Rape is bad, but who you are before the apocalypse doesn't mean as much as who you are after it. Lee and Vince are both murderers and you want to talk about a rapist? You play as two people convicted of worse crimes than rape.

Besides, the fact that Danny won't rape Vince is the point. Vince has to choose one of the two men to be his traveling companion for an unknown amount of time, should he choose the one who will obviously protect him or the one who knows stuffs and has a better personality? It's just opinions, but I think Vine should choose the guy that'll help him not die.

Of course, their crimes do have an impact on how a person might view them, but I don't care about either of their crimes too much. I do worry about Justin being willing to steal but honestly, I don't think he would steal from someone who needs their supplies, since he says "I wasn't stealing from people like that", talking about a poor person I think. I also don't think Danny's crime is as bad as it sounds. I think he might have been convicted of statutory rape. There's no way to prove Danny was convicted of actual rape (sex without consent) and there's no way to prove Justin will steal from Vince, but both are possible.

SO who do you trust? I guess when I put it that way Justin might be more reasonable since Danny is an asshole, but I still think Danny being willing to put his life on the line for other people is important in the apocalypse.

tooducks posted: »

Russel, not Nate, sorry, mentions Becca and Shell specifically, the implication being perfectly obvious to those not in denial. And since wh

• Sorry for nitpicking, but you can still see the prisoners' arms' reflections at the sides. Here's a version with the reflections cropped out:

Alt text

• Ah awesome, thanks for pointing that out

Sorry for nitpicking, but you can still see the prisoners' arms' reflections at the sides. Here's a version with the reflections cropped out:

• Just popping up to thank you guys for discussing a VERY touchy subject in a mature and professional manner.

I doubt we'll ever know the full details of what any of the characters did - even by Walking Dead standards, that'd be DARK - but redemption does seem to be a minor theme of the game, so there's that to consider.

Rape isn't as bad as murder and the point still stands that Danny helps Vince while Justin leaves him. Yes, Justin's decision might have in

• Alt text

I love images from The Annotated Dead.

• I suppose one of us screwed up since a mod had to step in, huh? d:

Just popping up to thank you guys for discussing a VERY touchy subject in a mature and professional manner. I doubt we'll ever know the f

• SteveBurnsideSteveBurnside Banned
    edited March 2014

Hey darth im not sure pming still works but I believe thi is another way of contacting you: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1158 please do read it

Just popping up to thank you guys for discussing a VERY touchy subject in a mature and professional manner. I doubt we'll ever know the f

• Unfortunately thanks to the last site update we don't get notifications of Private Conversations, so while the system still technically works, we never hear about it unless you tell us via a post like this.

...yeah, we know. We're not happy about it either :(

Hey darth im not sure pming still works but I believe thi is another way of contacting you: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/messages/1158 please do read it

• Sorry about earlier though,I do hope you take my suggestion into consideration. Its for the best actually.

Unfortunately thanks to the last site update we don't get notifications of Private Conversations, so while the system still technically work

• Sorry, couldn't do best
    Alt text

• OH MY GOD IM LAUGHING SO HARD THAT IM CRYING THAT WAS UNEXPECTED

Sorry, couldn't do best

• Karma's a bitch, ain't it?

• OMG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

I never knew Clem had a twin sister named Peaches!

• God, i'm dying right now! XD

• Clem, get that out of your mouth!

Badass Clem =3

• well they are both the name of a fruit so why not lol

I never knew Clem had a twin sister named Peaches!

• OMG that's exactly what me and my brother thought when we watched it lol

• wut a cute chubby baby. :D

• I love that movie. Can never get me enough Schwarzenegger.

Sorry for nitpicking, but you can still see the prisoners' arms' reflections at the sides. Here's a version with the reflections cropped out:

• WAIT a minute........ shes 28? dam that's crazy.

• edited March 2014

Redacted as I have realized I made a huge mistake.

• has anyone noticed that Clem has spoken to us as Carver was in the house

Alt text

• edited March 2014

Alt text

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.