I feel bad to start another silly adventure...

I wonder if there is any shame in starting another one...

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1068
You are this guy, probably Blockhead's seventh cousin. You are probably not as dumb as him, unless you are in real life.

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1067
Again you start in a room. Do what you want.

Comments

• edited December 2008
    >wonder what this was drawn in, then kick a hole in the floor.
  • edited December 2008
    Microwave the canvas!!!

(nice shading, by the way)
  • edited December 2008
    Thanks, it was actually drawn in MS Paint. (Amazingly)

You kick a hole in the floor.

You grab the canvas and try to microwave it, but you are faced with two problems.
    1. The canvas won't fit, and
    2. It's actually a TV.

You feel stupid. To wash off your shame, you turn on the TV. Damn! It's the 24 hour Soda Poppers channel! Man you hate that show...

You wake up lying on the floor. There is a TV shaped indent in the wall. The walls that aren't in the frame (that I couldn't bother to draw) don't look much better. Apparently the horror of the @#$% Poppers is enough to throw you into a crazed rampage! Keep that in mind.

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1081
  • edited December 2008
    >jump down hole, then realise you forgot to bring a match, so it's too dark to see.

p.s. that was drawn using MS paint, I first thought it was drawn in flash using the painbrush tool set to "paint selected area".
  • edited December 2008
    You might as well use the TV to light up the room. Hope the @#$% Poppers isn't the only channel...

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1093
    Maybe the signal's not so strong down here... but that's good! Goodbye annoying soda jerks!

The room is dully lit by the blue light of the TV. It's way too hard to draw.
    You are inside a very messy room. There are several PILES OF CLOTHES scattering the floor. In the corner is a BED. A DESK is to the right, covered in PAPERWORK, KNICKNAKCS and OTHER CRAP. A LAMP submerges from the junk on the desk. Obvious exits are UP, SOUTH, and DENNIS... Wait, forget DENNIS.
  • edited December 2008
    >Look at OTHER CRAP.
    unless you meant in in the literal sense, in which case you should
    >Take KNICKNAKCS (possibly related to KNICKKNACKS?) and PAPERWORK.
  • edited December 2008
    It's pretty hard to make out each individual item in the dark... (Hint, hint?)
  • edited December 2008
    >Turn the lamp on?
    DUR DUR DUR!
  • edited December 2008
    picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1116
    Ok, I kinda lied. There wasn't that much junk on the desk. Oh well.
    There is a manuscript to a book called "Why I don't like forums", by Kevin He. (Hey, I didn't write it!) You read a few pages. This is some pretty good stuff!
    There are also some extremely valueble signed pictures of various celebrities. Next to that is a Sam & Max Season One Casefile, with working Hypnotic Goggles. Next to that are some Babushka dolls. (Look them up on Wikipedia!)

Here lies your inventory.
    picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1117
  • edited December 2008
    > use the book manuscript to get ideas for a film, direct it, then put it on tv so there's something OTHER than the soda poppers on the tv.
  • edited December 2008
    You use the phone that just magically appeared to call various movie companies, but no one will accept your idea! Not even if you bribe them with a signed Strong Bad glossy!

Note: The book hasn't been released yet.
  • edited December 2008
    >tell the people to make the stupid book.
  • edited December 2008
    >find a way to go forward in time to when the book is made and THEN make a movie of it, and all the other things i said after.
  • edited December 2008
    You wait a few years, and then turn on the TV. Hey, an ad for the book is showing. Apparently it reached the top of the "Mouldy Oldies" bestseller list on it's first day! You manage to get a contract from a small company called Videlectrix Films and direct, produce and all that the movie over the telephone.
    The next day, the wall bursts open, by a mob of avid fans. They heard that you've been stuck in a room for three whole years and decided to rescue you! Unfortunately, they're the kind of people that would watch that crap about hating forums: Retired people.
  • edited December 2008
    yay, you used my favourite word, "mouldy". anyway:
    > thank the fans and sign autographs.
  • edited December 2008
    You attempt to thank the fans, but due to their nature, they just reply, "Whadidyasay?" or stuff like that. One old lady asks to sign her shirt, but once you do she suddenly shouts at you for ruining her clothes. PATHETIC OLD MOB added to your party!
  • edited December 2008
    > make RUBBISH SWORD out of CANVAS, and rise it up into the air saying "onwards".
  • edited December 2008
    You craft a RUBBISH SWORD out of the CANVAS, but as you reveal it, the OLD MOB force you to put it away "before someone gets hurt". I guess you can't use it while they're here. They seem oblivious to the fact that it isn't sharp at all.
  • edited December 2008
    > use BABUSHKA DOLLS on OLD MOB.
  • edited December 2008
    They look at the dolls in a childish way. They seem fascinated by this new toy and leave your party to examine them. That was kinda pointless... wait, you're free!
    There is a building with a HOLE IN THE WALL which the OLD MOB broke you out of. The rest of the street seems nonexistant, clearly meant to be created by forumers, probably Mouldcube. (XD) Next to the building, the OLD MOB is huddling around the dolls.

P. S. Thanks Mouldcube for being the only user to post here. I was going to rename this thread "R. I. P.: My Silly Adventure" because it was left for such a long time! (Except I don't know how to rename threads)
  • edited December 2008
    >Put on glasses from casefile
    >Look around town
  • edited December 2008
    he isn't the only one! maxilyah posted too! and so did,natlinx and metalkombat!
  • edited December 2008
    Okay, I shall give a dramatic speech before revealing my handiwork that is the street.

*Takes in deep breath*

"Blah blah blah blah..."

(this goes on for several hours)

"...Blah blah blah!" now, the street is...empty, see how creative I am?

oh wait, there's a small sign saying "look at me".
  • edited December 2008
    he isn't the only one! maxilyah posted too! and so did,natlinx and metalkombat!

True, but Mouldcube has been the only one doing it recently...
    Anyway, once you put on the Hypnotic Goggles, everything in view is under your control, ready to do your evil bidding. Too bad that the only thing in view is the "LOOK AT ME" sign.

picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1185

Nice going, Mouldcube.
  • edited December 2008
    > DO THE CHICKEN DANCE 3 TIMES THEN DIVIDE by ZERO!
  • edited December 2008
    Um... yeah. That triple chicken dance was pretty pointless. But as you divide by zero...

...you find your self surrounded by NOTHINGNESS!
  • edited December 2008
    >Check inventory
    >Meditate
  • edited December 2008
    > phone the OLD MOB and tell them to help you out of the nothing.
  • edited December 2008
    Here lies your inventory.
    picture.php?albumid=182&pictureid=1188
    With the phone I forgot to mention that you used to direct your movie, you call the old mob to come over to the nothingness you find yourself in. As your worshipful fans, they rush straight to the area, but now they can't get out either! Stuck in nothingness with a bunch of people probably triple your age- is this hell?

Oh, and the meditating isn't helping either, since the fans keep interupting you.
  • edited December 2008
    > make OLD MOB into OLD PILE and climb up to safty, maybe it's just a hole.
  • edited December 2008
    Somehow, the OLD MOB transmorgifies into an OLD PILE. You climb on them, but there is no exit! Maybe it isn't a hole. However, you could make a hole...
  • edited December 2008
    > shoot a withering look at somewhere until it withers away.
  • edited December 2008
    You can see a big blue vortex-y thing through the hole you just made. It might not be a good idea to jump through, but since when have you ever cared?
  • edited December 2008
    > tie string that was possibly attached to the canvas but not drawn to OLD PILE, throw them through and pull them back, and see what happened to them...then build a robot.
  • edited June 2009
    Bump!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.