MY silly adventure

Comments

• edited December 2008
    > yell at mouldcube telling him to take back what i said and make it come out on Wednesday
    tomorrow wednesday or next week wednesday?
  • edited December 2008
    > say tomorrow wednesday
  • edited December 2008
    > say tomorrow wednesday
    sorry, thursday at the earliest, I've got a lot to do tomorrow.
  • edited December 2008
    ok do thursday
  • edited December 2008
    ok do thursday

okay, in the meantime, people can give me ideas for episode 2...please? anyone? ideas? I need help.
  • edited December 2008
    List of ugly bird's ideas:

- Something involving floating platforms.
    - A round room that has a corner.
    - More than 2 problems.
    - Main character experiences sensory conflict.
    - Main character experiences problems with most of his senses and has to solve an entire puzzle with his sense of smell.
    - A boat with an unusual source of propulsion.
    - Turtles.
    - Ninja Turtles.
    - An EXPLOSION!
    - A murder mystery with a man, a hat, and a shard of a mysterious yellow object.
    - Getting stuck inside a giant liver.
    - Goat genicide.
    - fractions.
    - Vortexes that switch on and off for unknown reasons.
    - Junk mail.
    - Going back in time to invent things before the people who really invented them.
  • edited December 2008
    You misspelled genocide.
  • edited December 2008
    okay, I wasn't as busy as I thought, but I haven't drawn the first picture yet, so I'll just label things to do with ugly bird's ideas, changing his quote to include numbers:
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    List of ugly bird's ideas:

1. Something involving floating platforms.
    2. A round room that has a corner.
    3. More than 2 problems.
    4. Main character experiences sensory conflict.
    5. Main character experiences problems with most of his senses and has to solve an entire puzzle with his sense of smell.
    6. A boat with an unusual source of propulsion.
    7. Turtles.
    8. Ninja Turtles.
    9. An EXPLOSION!
    10. A murder mystery with a man, a hat, and a shard of a mysterious yellow object.
    11. Getting stuck inside a giant liver.
    12. Goat genicide.
    13. fractions.
    14. Vortexes that switch on and off for unknown reasons.
    15. Junk mail.
    16. Going back in time to invent things before the people who really invented them.

1. possibly.
    2. how?
    3. definately.
    4. what?
    5. ...okay?
    6. uh huh *writes down*.
    7. maybe.
    8. no.
    9. HOORAY!
    10. unlikely.
    11. no, no, no!
    12. ...umm...
    13. that's brilliant, yay!
    14. can do.
    15. probably, but beyond my control.:D
    16. sorry, no.

so, that's that.
    see you when I've started now.

picture.php?albumid=177&pictureid=1213

start off with a logo, and then...

picture.php?albumid=177&pictureid=1214

you are face down on the floor, your leg is broken, but you are otherwise unharmed, what do you do?
  • edited December 2008
    >Look around
    >Check health bar
  • edited December 2008
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    >Look around

You try, but all you can see is ground, try finding a way of getting up first.

SidGarcia wrote: »
    >Check health bar

You try, but all you can see is ground, try finding a way of getting up first.
  • edited December 2008
    > check pockets.
    > feel around general area with hands, searching for any useful objects.
    > Take ground.
    > try to get up without using broken leg.

(by the way, Mouldcube, I tallied it all up and it seems you had NEGATIVE feelings about the majority of my ideas. Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck with the next batch.

PS: sensory conflict is one of the big reasons why people experience motion sickness. When what they see and what their inner ear (or vestibular system) is telling them doesn't match up with what they would normally associate with what is normal, the brain believes its senses are not working properly and concludes that this is because it has been poisoned. The brain's natural reaction to this is to induce nausea and vomiting, to get rid of the poison. Pretty cool, huh?)
  • edited December 2008
    > check pockets.

Maybe you should get up first.
    > feel around general area with hands, searching for any useful objects.

seriously, you shouldn't, YOU haven't seen the birds eye veiw of the area yet (at least I think you haven't, you might have when my back was turned)
    > Take ground.

That would probably be a bad idea, but if you still want to, I would reccomend saving first.
    > try to get up without using broken leg.

picture.php?albumid=177&pictureid=1226

there you go, that was easy. there is nothing for miles, not even the building you fell from. there are things on the ground that you REALLY don't want to see. what now?
    (by the way, Mouldcube, I tallied it all up and it seems you had NEGATIVE feelings about the majority of my ideas. Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck with the next batch.

sorry about that, I do try to take ideas, but some just don't fit together to make a short episode, maybe I'll use the leftover ideas in episode 3.

on an unrelated note, I like how you've included me in your signature, RED COFFEE!

EDIT:I just tallied the results too, and 8 of them were positive, 4 were negative, and 4 were unsure.
    positive were: 1, 3, 6, 7, 9, 13, 14 and 15.
    negative were: 8, 10, 11 and 16.
    unsure were: 2, 4, 5 and 12.
    some may seem diferent than what I just said, but I assure you that they were mostly positive.
    PS: sensory conflict is one of the big reasons why people experience motion sickness. When what they see and what their inner ear (or vestibular system) is telling them doesn't match up with what they would normally associate with what is normal, the brain believes its senses are not working properly and concludes that this is because it has been poisoned. The brain's natural reaction to this is to induce nausea and vomiting, to get rid of the poison. Pretty cool, huh?)

indeed.
    I'm quite scared that I managed to understand that.:D
  • edited December 2008
    > now check pockets?

((I really do LOVE coffee.))

((In my tallying, I counted all the unsures as negatives, and I counted #15 as a neutral. That makes the tally 8 negatives and 7 positives.

And by the way, those ones you were unsure about... I mainly put those there either as jokes, or as deliberately vague ideas. Since you're the mastermind behind it all, I just thought some of it might spark an idea that you could take and run with as far as you wanted. I know that's how it works with MY writing... someone says something that sparks a thought which sparks another thought and so on and so on until I've got a fully cognitive, functioning idea in my head.

And I look forward to seeing that boat with the unusual source of propulsion.))
  • edited December 2008
    > now check pockets?

you have nothing...exept that peice of paper has been undeleted, and you now somehow have a laptop.
    And I look forward to seeing that boat with the unusual source of propulsion.))

...you sure? Hmm...YOU ALSO HAVE A BOAT IN YOUR POCKET!:D:D:D
  • edited December 2008
    > turn on laptop.

((and you weren't serious about the boat, right?))
  • edited December 2008
    > turn on laptop.

You turn on the laptop. Your desktop is cluttered with things that should be in the recycling bin. it also has "Internet Explorer," "Minesweeper," all the episodes of "Sam & Max" and "SBCG4AP," and "RPG Maker VX."
    What now?
    ((and you weren't serious about the boat, right?))

Yes, I was extremely serious, you DO have a boat in your pocket.
  • edited December 2008
    I've always wanted to do this:

picture.php?albumid=197&pictureid=1227

(and by that I mean, take it out of your pocket.)

(also, "VX" is not a real roman numeral. If you mean fifteen, the letters should be switched. If you mean five, just take off the "X" entirely, since "V" on its own means five anyway.)
  • edited December 2008
    I've always wanted to do this:

picture.php?albumid=197&pictureid=1227

(and by that I mean, take it out of your pocket.)

not yet, there is no water nearby that you can put it in.
    (also, "VX" is not a real roman numeral. If you mean fifteen, the letters should be switched. If you mean five, just take off the "X" entirely, since "V" on its own means five anyway.)

nothing to do with roman numerals, it's a version of the RPG Maker series, type it in on google or something, I've put a video of a game I made with it up on youtube, ask if you want a link.

anyway, what now?
  • edited December 2008
    > check recycling bin.
    > If recycling bin has nothing in it, fill it with the things on your desktop that should be in there, then empty the recycling bin.
  • edited December 2008
    > check recycling bin.
    > If recycling bin has nothing in it, fill it with the things on your desktop that should be in there, then empty the recycling bin.

you find a word document called "spoilersthestoryplot" just sitting there, doing nothing. you don't put anything in the recycling bin, or empty it.
  • edited December 2008
    > open word document.
    > Hum obnoxiously while reading it.
  • edited December 2008
    > open word document.

"ERROR=Word not installed!"
    "ERROR=File corrupted!"
    "ERROR=There wasn't even a recyling bin on your computer for this file to be in!"
    > Hum obnoxiously while reading it.

"ERROR=World going to explode if you try again!"
  • edited December 2008
    > remove the part of the computer that allows errors to happen...

JUST KIDDING!

> Open rpg maker and see if there are any games already completely finished on it, besides the one that comes with the game or the one that is designed to help you learn how to play.
  • edited December 2008
    > Open rpg maker and see if there are any games already completely finished on it, besides the one that comes with the game or the one that is designed to help you learn how to play.

there are none, not even one that comes with it or one that teaches you how to play, you can only start a new one, or do something else, you still have that paper.
  • edited December 2008
    > look at paper.
    > if unimportant, tear it to pieces and burn it with your mind.
  • edited December 2008
    > look at paper.

it's the paper from episode 1, it has the website for the guide on it.
    > if unimportant, tear it to pieces and burn it with your mind.

yeah, it probably is unimportant, you memorise it anyway, befor destroying it, setting the remains on fire and throwing it to the ground, while it's still on fire...

picture.php?albumid=177&pictureid=1228

...oops, that was pretty stupid.
    how did all that get there when it set on fire though?
  • edited December 2008
    > look at "all that".
    > open up internet explorer and go to qwantz.com, I mean... the website for the guide.
  • edited December 2008
    > look at "all that".

you look at the trees and plants that suddenly sprang from no-where when the place set on fire...maybe you should think about moving.
    > open up internet explorer and go to qwantz.com, I mean... the website for the guide.

you go to the website for the guide, on it it shows all you had to do in episode 1, and everything up to now in episode 2, including setting the place on fire. it's unfinished, and the only thing on there that you haven't already done is "use cool teleporty powers to go to a hospital and fix your broken leg".
  • edited December 2008
    >Use cool teleporty powers to go to a hospital and fix your broken leg
  • edited December 2008
    >Use cool teleporty powers to go to a hospital and fix your broken leg

picture.php?albumid=177&pictureid=1255

you do so, just before an explosion happens.

picture.php?albumid=177&pictureid=1256

The hospital is run by turtles that keep on about fractions.

picture.php?albumid=177&pictureid=1257

The hospital is built on floating platforms. (hah, I just used 4 of Ugly Bird's ideas in one post!) your leg is fixed and you can now go, what do you do?
  • edited December 2008
    > Ask the turtles if they know anything about vortexes that may or may not be shutting themselves on and off for unknown or possibly mysterious reasons.
  • edited December 2008
    > Ask the turtles if they know anything about vortexes that may or may not be shutting themselves on and off for unknown or possibly mysterious reasons.

"yeah, there are a few, about an eighth of them are in the exit hut, another sixth we locked up in the storage room, half of them are in that field down there that exploded, and we don't know where the other 4.8 of them are. the password to the storage room is the same as how many portals there are, can you work it out?"
  • edited December 2008
    > ask the turtles if they've ever thought about using an WHOLE numbers in their speach.

> Goto "exit hut".

> Do an elaborate dance involving lots of high leg kicks, just to demonstrate to yourself how great it feels to have a fixed leg.
  • edited December 2008
    > ask the turtles if they've ever thought about using an WHOLE numbers in their speach.

"That's half of a rude comment, but i'll look three fifths of the way past it."
    > Goto "exit hut".

The hospital is not attached to it in any way, it doesn't like it.
    > Do an elaborate dance involving lots of high leg kicks, just to demonstrate to yourself how great it feels to have a fixed leg.

You decide not to, as it will break again at any sudden movements.
  • edited December 2008
    *Teleport to the exit hut
  • edited December 2008
    *Teleport to the exit hut

You try, but you seem to have lost the cool teleporty powers, I wonder how.
  • edited December 2008
    Save game.

> Attempt to enter the storage room, using the password "Twenty-three and two fifths".
  • edited December 2008
    Save game.

> Attempt to enter the storage room, using the password "Twenty-three and two fifths".

you save, then attempt to open the storage shed, but it's the wrong password, who says the total is a fraction? you do have an answer card.
  • edited December 2008
    > try "twenty-three and one twenty-fifth", "23.04", "23.2", and "23".

(PS: if the answer is 23, then I'm scared. The number is after me!)
  • edited December 2008
    > also, read hint card.

> also, steal one of the turtles little hats.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.