mario and strongbad the story roleplay

edited December 2008 in Forum Games
okay, you add on to the story! you can only use one sentence each time! like for example:

antirikurox: strong bad sees mario...
snicklin: strong bad bites mario...
dr zoidburg: mario bites stong bad...

okay, here is the start of the story!

strong bad sees mario...

Comments

• edited December 2008
    and asks him for an autograph
  • edited December 2008
    he punches you in the face and tells luigi to give him an autograph from bowser
  • edited December 2008
    okay, you add on to the story! you can only use one sentence each time! like for example:

antirikurox: strong bad sees mario...
    snicklin: strong bad bites mario...
    dr zoidburg: mario bites stong bad...

okay, here is the start of the story!

strong bad sees mario...

That is so something I would say...
  • edited December 2008
    lol! i didnt know that i put random users on it (i am not a random user i put my self to start it)
  • edited December 2008
    he punches you in the face and tells luigi to give him an autograph from bowser

Strong Bad gets mad and throws the cheat at Mario
  • edited December 2008
    Mario uses a 1-up mushroom.
  • edited December 2008
    Strong Bad takes the 1-up mushroom and Luigi joins strong bad's side.
  • edited December 2008
    Mario uses eight 1-up mushrooms, giving him nine lives, which temporarily makes George the Cat (who happens to be spying on Mario and Bowser's disagreement) jealous because he already lost one of his nine lives in a tragic Petting Zoo accident, so he secretly plots his revenge while eating his bowl full of a concoction he calls "Royal Joy", which is really just a mixture of Old Spice, French Fries from Jack in the Box, and some of the internal parts of a radio.
  • edited December 2008
    Mario says,"Its sure nice of the princess to have us over for a picnic."
    Luigi says,"I HOPE SHE BRANG LOTS O' SPAGGETHI!!!"
    (Luigi strangles George The Cat with A LOTS O' SPAGGETHI!!!)
  • edited December 2008
    antirikurox comes over and eats George The Cat because he is not a Mario character OR a Homestar Character.

NO MORE APPEARANCES OF PEOPLE FROM OTHER THINGS! (unless it is Garfield!)
  • edited December 2008
    Garfield shows up and wonders which Mario game or homestar cartoon antirikurox appeared in, just as a Thwomp (which has appeared in both Mario games AND Homestarrunner cartoons) crushes him to bits.
  • edited December 2008
    I am antirikurox! My username!
  • edited December 2008
    I am antirikurox! My username!

I know, but I was just remarking about how you made yourself show up only to establish a rule that would prevent yourself from being able to show up. Just a little joke.
  • edited December 2008
    Ugly Bird wrote: »
    I know, but I was just remarking about how you made yourself show up only to establish a rule that would prevent yourself from being able to show up. Just a little joke.

you can make yourself appear, but at the point only we can talk, if you make yourself appear you appear at my pm box "no really, you talk to me there! and like ask me what you should do, or something"! if you insert another person, or someone not from either the homestar universe the mario universe or the garfield universe or yourself, you will be reported for breaking the rules!
  • edited December 2008
    starting: 5...NOW!
  • edited December 2008
    nevermind! you can make other characters appear! on with the story!

garfield: ow! that hurt
  • edited December 2008
    thwomp: hahaha!
  • edited December 2008
    i love you antirikurox!!!

ewwww, dude!
  • edited December 2008
    ewwww, dude!

I despise you more than anything that ever or will exist
  • edited December 2008
    I love you more than anything that ever or will exist

lol! i like making fun of people by editing their comments in a quote like that one!
  • edited December 2008
    lol! i love making out with people and their mothers!
    You sicko!
  • edited December 2008
    i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sicko!!!!!
  • edited December 2008
    The yelling from stinkomanfan and antirikurox caused The King of Town's soufle to drop. The King of Town was enraged, and he ordered his Poopsmith to stuff their mouths with whatsit! Ha HA!
  • edited December 2008
    I think this thread has failed. Sorry :(
This discussion has been closed.