Nintendo game Crossover Series

Comments

• edited January 2009
    ...bowser, who then goes on to get every character from the game...

oh, and Ray-The-Sun, I probably know what you're going to say.:p
  • edited January 2009
    ...Rainbow Man because...
  • edited January 2009
    I did not expect that.

...they all want to steal warios hat, but jigglypuff...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Can sing. (What, Wanted more?) And then Krystal, Wolf, Fox and Olimar buy a Cannon to...
  • edited January 2009
    Blow the **** out of.....
  • edited January 2009
    ...me, who counts as a nintendo character because of miis, then I...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Get sonic DIARRHEA because you ate too many B'BOmb flavoured...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Ray-The-Sun's, which...
  • edited January 2009
    Flip you off while they.....
  • edited January 2009
    ...Look at revealing Pictures of Krystal and play as Falco in brawl against...
  • edited January 2009
    A pikmin.
  • edited January 2009
    And then suddenly Leon decides to kill Panther because he wants...
  • edited January 2009
    25$ but suddenly wolf comes and kills...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Nobody because he was never there in the first place! it was ROB64 in disguise! And then Krystal decides to take...
  • edited January 2009
    ...the magical Chrystal of...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Fanservice, But befor she can grab it, Peppy punches her in the face and says "DO A BARREL ROLL YOU DUMB YET STRANGELY ATTRACTIVE FOX/VIXEN!" and then Falco comes in, Beats Peppy and drinks some...
  • edited January 2009
    Falcon Punch (tm).
  • edited January 2009
    Then Krystal gets shot by Ray MK III (From Custom Robo, Not me, I could never bring myself to shoot that Vixen) And Falco says (in his Brooklyn accent) "No! I loved dat Goirl and now Fox is goinna blame me! I don't wanna get Beaten!" then Birdo comes out of nowhere and He She IT...
  • edited January 2009
    Says "That's not the Falco from Starfox i knew!" and slaps....
  • edited January 2009
    ...Rainbow man because he was pinching His Her IT'S *Insert target of sexual harassment here* because...
  • edited January 2009
    ...the primids were still there and growing, so 15 characters formed a team, these characters are...
    (give one each, we need a very varied collection.)
  • edited January 2009
    ...Krystal Mario Pit Krystal Gannondorf Luigi Krystal...
  • edited January 2009
    ...me (still the miis remember, I win, and I'm also in.:D)...
  • edited January 2009
    ...and Homestar. Wait! What's happening? The primids are cowering! Out of the crowd of primids comes a pack of obscene creatures called the Flood! The Flood then infects...
  • edited January 2009
    Mama Luigi....
  • edited January 2009
    ...and reveals the identities of the other 12 characters, which will be shown as the story goes on, but in the mean time, Homestar starts to...
  • edited January 2009
    ...join the party. Now it's up to Snicklin (Not me, the cartoon character), Sam Fisher, Sonic the Hedgehog, Homestar, Strong Bad, Master Chief, and the Arbiter to stop the Flood by...
  • edited January 2009
    ...doing a tiny dance making master hand...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Have a...
  • edited January 2009
    Mama Luigi in the..... (BTW Mama Luigi is bassicly Luigi so ya he's a Nintendo Charector)
  • edited January 2009
    ...oven, and then a YouTube Poop is made about...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Ray-The-Sun shooting krystal, Ray-The-Sun is so annoyed by this that he...
  • edited January 2009
    ...eats...
  • edited January 2009
    ...his way into the internet, where he joins the party and realised that the youtube poop was made by...
  • edited January 2009
    ...the Electric Cheese. Meanwhile, the Flood is taking over the Mushroom kingdom and infects...
  • edited January 2009
    ...everyone within...
  • edited January 2009
    ...DOCTOR OCTONAMORPUSS- BLAAAARGH! and then Ouendan (Boy, What a shock huh) decides to beat Luwig van Koopa because...
  • edited January 2009
    ...Bowser's Castle had been infected. When Bowser returns to his castle from his vacation and finds that his koopas and goombas have been transformed into Flood zombies, he...
  • edited January 2009
    ...breathes acid at...
  • edited January 2009
    ...A rocket which launches the flood Zombies into a bad halo Fanfic because THEY DON'T BELONG HERE! (Seriously, NINTENDO ONLY.) And then Krystal goes and Murders Snicklin because...
Sign in to comment in this discussion.