Fill in the blank

edited January 2009 in Forum Games
This is how its gonna work , I'll make a fill in the blank with minimum of 2 maximum of 8 blanks then someone quote this and fill in the blanks, after the word i'll put a part of speach in (these guys) once someone fills in the blanks they can make a fill in the blank!And so on and so forth...

Homestar got mad at ______ (noun) and decided to _______ (verb)
his/her/its _______ (noun) and then a thanksgiving turkey jumped out
and _______ (verb ending in -ed) the last the cheat causing a rip in _____ (noun)
which left a bunch of _______ (nouns ending in -s) all over the place

Comments

• edited January 2009
    Homestar got mad at a cookie and decided to chew on his/her/its chocolate chips and then a thanksgiving turkey jumped out and crapped all over the last the Cheat causing a rip in the void between time and space, which left a bunch of bottles of Mountain Dew all over the place.

Who's afraid of the _____ (silly word) man? _____ (name) is. Once, he/she/it _____ (verb past tense) once he/she/it saw a _____ (noun) on the _____ (noun) in the _____ (room), so now we have to _____ (verb) him/her/it away from there everytime he's in the house. Isn't that rediculous?
  • edited January 2009
    Homestar got mad at Homsar and decided to take
    his hat and then a thanksgiving turkey jumped out
    and swallowed the last the cheat causing a rip in the Stick
    which left a bunch of jelly beans all over the place.

New one!

Strong Bad woke up and ____ (verb) ____ (noun).
    Afterwards he ____ (verb) while walking over to ____ (noun).
    ____ (noun) said that Strong Bad should walk over to Bubs' and
    get the ___ (noun) game that he got from Videlectrix this morning.
  • edited January 2009
    Strong Bad woke up and flew chair.
    Afterwards he ate while walking over to pie.
    grass said that Strong Bad should walk over to Bubs' and
    get the jam game that he got from Videlectrix this morning.

someone ___(verb) to the ___(noun) and bought ___(noun).
    this person had ___(adjective) ___(noun) then said "___(random word)".
  • edited January 2009
    someone sang to the cheat and bought wine.
    this person had white hats then said "CRAP!".
  • edited January 2009
    Who's afraid of the Thnikka man?Coach Z is. Once, he pooped once he saw a ham truck on the ceiling in the chatroom, so now we have to kick him away from there everytime he's in the house. Isn't that rediculous?

The guy named ______ (girl or boys name!!!) totally ______ (verb ending in -ed) all over my _____(school supplies).And im like"WUT THA ______(exclamation in caps)".Then he ate a friggin _______(nuhh-astey food) and said he liked my ______(article of clothing)
    WHOLLY ______(exclamation in caps)!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.