Yes, that's right, ANOTHER silly adventure

edited February 2009 in Forum Games
So I really loved 16_BIT_MARIO1's idea for that "Silly Adventure" RPG thing he has, so I asked him if I could borrow it, and he said yes. He even said I could quote his rules and stuff. My idea is a little different. The written scenes will be more detailed, however, there will not be as many pictures. (Actually, for now, there will be only one picture, and that is of the main character, because I'm a terrible artist)
Here are the rules.
I will write about the main character, but YOU get to decide what she does. You respond by posting ">[Command]", or it won't be counted as her doing it. Any commands like ">die lol" will be ignored. You can look at stuff, pick stuff up, listen to stuff, and impale stuff on any huge spiky objects you find. The goal will be revealed in time. Got it? Okay!
Here's Sarah.
sarah.jpg
She's 14, and it's summer break. (She only has a backpack because that's how I drew her).
Right now, she is at the park. She's bored and there's nothing to do... yet. But then someone screams...

Comments

• edited November 2008
    >Go to where the scream was.
  • edited November 2008
    >Go home and relax.
  • edited November 2008
    >die lol
    I mean
    >Go to where you heard the scream
  • edited November 2008
    >Check backpack
    >Then do what the others said
  • edited November 2008
    >Buy a nun-chuck

What? Am I the only one who secretly wants a nun-chuck in games?
  • edited November 2008
    No.
  • edited November 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    >Buy a nun-chuck gun.

Fixed.
  • edited November 2008
    splash1 wrote: »
    >Buy a nun-chuck gun and a reeses cup milk shake

Now its fixed
  • edited November 2008
    >Call Sam and Max and tell them that someone is screaming.
  • edited November 2008
    I find it interesting that the story hasn't been updated in the week that it's been out. In other words,

>Update the adventure!
  • edited December 2008
    Sorry, I forgot that I started this thing. Plus I've been busy.
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    >Call Sam and Max and tell them that someone is screaming.
    Sarah reaches for her cell phone, but - CRAP! Someone has stolen it! Pity... She just programmed their number in there, too.
    >Go to where the scream was.
    Sarah runs over to where she thinks she heard the scream. There is a woman sitting on a bench, sobbing and mumbling incoherently. Sarah approaches her with caution...
  • edited December 2008
    >Talk to woman.
  • edited December 2008
    Sarah starts to say something, but the woman shouts random gibberish at her. The woman might be crazy...
  • edited December 2008
    >Hit the woman. NOW!
  • edited December 2008
    No. Just no.
  • edited December 2008
    >Sit next to the woman, stroke her hair, and speak to her in a soothing voice until she settles down.
  • edited December 2008
    Sarah sits down, but the woman starts screaming again. Maybe touching her would be a bad idea...
  • edited December 2008
    >Don't touch her, but speak in a very soothing voice about how it will all be better if she'll just settle down and speak coherently so we can move on with the story.
  • edited December 2008
    > look around edgily, then run to the nearest toilet.
  • edited December 2008
    >Scream until somebody comes to help
  • edited December 2008
    Mouldcube wrote: »
    > look around edgily, then run to the nearest toilet.

Sarah looks around to see if there's anything she can do. Finally, she decides that this woman is a waste of her time and takes off. (That, and she really has to go to the bathroom)
  • edited December 2008
    >Randomly act like a idiot
  • edited December 2008
    > explain your present situation, then think of something really funny to do.
  • edited February 2009
    Boy look at all the dust... BUMP!
  • edited February 2009
    > Go back to the woman, and Shoot her with a large Shotgun (It's a witch from L4D, Don't get too close or it will rip you!)
  • edited February 2009
    Right, Maxilyah has just said I can continue this adventure in a hilarious spin-off that leads nowhere but hilarity.

You shoot the witch, she turns into Samwell, the I-Say-What what guy!!!!!!

EDIT: Thread is dead, sorry folks.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.