the movie adaptation

edited April 2009 in Forum Games
someone lists a game/tv show/comic book/toy/internet meme/resteraunt/food/...you get my point, and the next person says how it being made into a movie, and how you will screw it up and list another item. ready?

burgur king.

Comments

• edited April 2009
    In a land where clowns take people out... to lunch, where thieves steal only burgers, where purple monsters are treated equally. one man will show the true intentions and save the world. With discounts.

EarthBound
  • edited April 2009
    Cut out everything from Lilliput Steps to Magnet Hill, and BAM!

Clan rHrN's reign of terror. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, then... Chocolate Rain)
  • edited April 2009
    In a land of complete terror,one man who looks like a 7 year old but sounds like sylvester stalone
    will rise with a single hit....Chocolate Rain,The Movie!!!!

LOL CATS THE MOVIE
  • edited April 2009
    "i haz a plot device" "i can haz plot device?" "nuuuuuu!"

Charlie the Unicorn.
  • edited April 2009
    the two other unicorns DO something for once.

tic-tac
  • edited April 2009
    tic-tac and the love-able new sidekick, Tea!

Arrested Development.
  • edited April 2009
    The hero is replaced with a Khajiit slave and all the fighting is done in Slow-mo.

Loids are not Christmas.
  • edited April 2009
    A family film with Frankie Munez playing Ninten, Miley Cyrus playing Ana, and Loid played by some random kid.

Wario
  • edited April 2009
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAA. GIMME MONEY. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. (The End.)

Fobbies are Borange.
  • edited April 2009
    the fobbies are now ORANGE!

the "for dummies" books
  • edited April 2009
    The movie makes one fatal flaw, in that it doesn't tell you how to watch it.

Antirikurox
  • edited April 2009
    *error, the antirikurox move has crashed THE UNIVARSE*

kung-fu cutman (from old cartoon on mega man)
  • edited April 2009
    In a world, where everyone is called cutman, the first person to be called it seeks revenge. Cutman the movie!

Sam & Max
  • edited April 2009
    Some guy's pet rabbit and dog are hit by radiation from aliens and transform into Sam & Max. However, people are dissapearing across the neighborhood and Sam & Max need to discover why and stop it!

Coca-Cola
  • edited April 2009
    The agent, coca-cola has 1 week before pepsi dominates the world...Can coke beat him or is the world going to have to face it...With voice actors such as, Arnold S. as Coke
    Jim carry as sprite, Keanu Reeves as mountain dew, and Jackie Chan as pepsi...

Pop rocks and soda
  • edited April 2009
    In a world where all is devastation... What could have brought this horrible fate upon us. The answer? POP ROCKS AND COLA.

Microsoft Word.
  • edited April 2009
    in a world where TEXT donimates ALL, one person will have. to. find. the X BUTTON!

rabbids (PLEASE let this be made, and if it is made, make it EPIC.)
  • edited April 2009
    Watch Rayman smack rabbids and then the rabbids bwahh!! repeatedly for 2 hours!

Nintendo DSi
  • edited April 2009
    Its as disappointing as real life.

Demented Creatures created by me when I'm bored.
  • edited April 2009
    In a world where a man's mind creates demented creatures... Can our hero stand up to the challenge and eradicate them all? Or will he be taken down?
    (And the DSi is awesome)

Invader Zim
  • edited April 2009
    ill pass, ive never seen that show

cornstoves
  • edited April 2009
    I'll pass, I don't know what that is.

Maniac Mansion.
  • edited April 2009
    Um... seriously (about the DSi)? Whatev. I'll do Zim AND MM! Zim has returned, but as said by everyone who worked on the show, nobody from the show came back, and it's Fairy Odd Parents-i-fied. Maniac Mansion is now a hack and slash where you stand still and press the hack and slash buttons.

A good thing.
  • edited April 2009
    umm, this is a MOVIE adaptation.but oh well.
    your good thing is on a quest to become a great thing.

doritoes
  • edited April 2009
    Two hours of some fat guy eating bag after bag of Doritoes. After he eats them all, he has a heart attack and dies.

Metal Storm.
  • edited April 2009
    OMG A STORM OF MEATAL!!!!! THIS IS WORSE THAN THE GREATCHOCOLAT RAIN OF 98'!!!!

some guy getting clothslined on a bike
  • edited April 2009
    In a world... with bikers against clotheslines... one man will have to face his destiny. With voice actor Michael Jackson as Mr. Biker Man. Coming to a theater near you.

Guitar Hero
  • edited April 2009
    squeldy-dow CG effects the end.

DUCKTALEZ
  • edited April 2009
    A two-hour episode of the show... except Scrooge McDuck sounds like a woman because of horrible casting.

Invader Zim.
  • edited April 2009
    Dib dies and tries to back at Zim.

Rock
  • edited April 2009
    The camera focuses on a rock for two hours! One of the highlights is when the camera just begins to lose focus! And to find out the rest, you have to see the sequel.

Rock Band with people who aren't annoying.
  • edited April 2009
    DANANANANANANANANANANAANASQUEDLY DOWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

eddsworld
  • edited April 2009
    All the characters appear and say pie!

This thread
  • edited April 2009
    Filled with bias banters and only gets posted on in a couple of days.
  • edited April 2009
    you dident put anything for the next peson to do.
    please fix.
  • edited April 2009
    Good year for PSP.
  • edited April 2009
    In a time when the PSP is flourishing in good-gameliness...

One unsuspecting child drops his PSP...

...INTO A VAT OF RADIATION!

The PSP becomes PSP 3000, a superhero that can magically use stuff from whatever UMD that is in him in the real world! Suddenly, the world is attacked by the revenge of the 1st DS, that now feels unloved, and turns to evil! Can PSP 3000 save the day, and get the love of his life, Lady PS3? Find out in:

A GOOD YEAR FOR PSP! Rated PG for crude humor and cartoon violence.

HomestarRunner.com
Sign in to comment in this discussion.