TWD: Right or Wrong (Interactive) - Season 2 Episode 1 Part 3 Released

Comments

• So you are writing the new characters?

TinyCarlos posted: »

Alright I'm going to start writing now.

• What's your fic about? I'm not sure if I've read it already or not...

I'm usually wary of interactive fanfics, but this one has proven VERY successful so far.

Zyphon posted: »

I'm wondering if I should have done this type of format for What Comes After... It's a lot easier for people to follow, and as it is, I don'

• IMMA SHIP NERO AND SONYA

ummm Neronya?

• Sonero?

IMMA SHIP NERO AND SONYA ummm Neronya?

• lol SOMBRERO?

Sonero?

• What do you mean?
    The new characters are going to be handpicked from the submitted characters. If that's what you are asking.

Carley123 posted: »

So you are writing the new characters?

• Yes, it doesn't matter if there is no m, it shall forever be sombrero!

lol SOMBRERO?

• There we go

NeroXSonya=SOMBRERO!

Alt text

Yes, it doesn't matter if there is no m, it shall forever be sombrero!

• edited June 2014

No, you said there would be a near protagonist, are you writing his/her story?

What do you mean? The new characters are going to be handpicked from the submitted characters. If that's what you are asking.

• omfg I love this

There we go NeroXSonya=SOMBRERO!

• edited June 2014

i can't wait

• Yeah. It's gonna go like

Protagonist 2 Story
    [Choice here] [Choice 2 here]

then
    Adam's Story
    [Choice here] [Choice 2 here]

Carley123 posted: »

No, you said there would be a near protagonist, are you writing his/her story?

• Ik so much hype

• The Walking Dead
    Episode 1: A New Day
    Chapter 2 Part 2/4
    [Ava Mitchell]
    I sat down at the table.

"I don't understand the fuss. It's just a fuckin' warehouse." Alex said to me.

"It meant alot to her, Lawrence. It was the last thing she had of her parents." I said to him.

"Ava, you gotta cheer her up. We can't have her crying and not working." Alex said.

"Seriously? She's a goddamned 16 year old, she's not just gonna be CHEERED up. You're an asshole." I stormed out the room.

"Ava, wait." Alex sighed.

"I TOLD YOU, YOU STACK THEM, NOT JUST TOSS THEM INTO A CORNER!" Spencer Drake yelled.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE IT MORE CLEAR!? ALL YOU SAID WAS SET IT DOWN!" Nick argued.

"What's eating them?" I asked John Kozlov, the man sitting on a bench next to me.

"More bullshit." John said.

I walked out to the front porch. We had a great home here, and really, I couldn't think that this place would fall anytime soon. I knew it would fall eventually though.

"You know, you really don't understand me that much." Alex came out to the front porch.

"You just want people to have forced labor, right?" I scoffed.

"Ava, look..." Alex started but I stopped him.

"Save it for someone who gives a shit." I shut him down.

"Ava..." Alex came up from behind me and touched my neck. He kissed me on the neck, and took my jacket off.

"Stop." I said. He put my jacket on the porch ground and grabbed the strap of my white tangtop.

"Goddamn it, I said stop!" I yelled at him.

"Alright, I'm sorry, okay?" Alex backed off. I reached down and grabbed my jacket and put it back on.

"Look, I know you get angry, but don't take it out on me, okay?" I turned around and kissed him.

"I'm going to go check on Devyn." I said as I walked inside the house and through the backyard.

"Okay, if it's so fucking easy, why don't you do it your goddamn self?" Nick yelled at Spencer.

"Because this isn't my assigned job, you little shit!" Spencer growled.

"What is your assigned JOB? Sitting on your ass shoving all the food that we've been running out to get every SINGLE day down your mouth!?" Nick growled back at him.

"Alright, that's enough! Shut up the both of you, you could be drawing attention!" Lawrence yelled at the both of them.

"Get the work done, Nick." Spencer ordered and walked away.

I ran over to Lawrence.

"Where's Amanda and Devyn?" I asked.

"I think they are over by the Equipment Center." Lawrence said. I ran over to our equipment center. We had given names for our supplies and where they all were located.

"Look, Devyn. I'm 27 and you are 16, it's not...right. Okay? I'm sorry." I heard Amanda say.

"I know it's not right..but.." Devyn said as she kissed Amanda on the cheek.

"Devyn...you know it wouldn't work." Amanda said again.

"I know..." Devyn sighed.

"I need to go talk to Ava. I'll see you later, okay?" Amanda said as she walked outside and I stood there leaning on the wall.

"Oh..hey, Ava." Amanda was worried to see that I was standing right there.

"Hey...where's Devyn?" I pretended I didn't hear what I had heard.

"Oh, she's in there." Amanda pointed.

"I need to speak with her." I said.

"Okay, after that I have to talk to you about something. Meet me on the porch, it's important." Amanda said. I nodded and she walked over to John.

I went inside the Equipment center and saw Devyn trying to play a guitar. Amanda had recently tried to teach her how to play guitar. She was still learning.

"Hey, Devyn." I called out. She stopped playing guitar. I saw the shotgun she had laying on the floor, and she sat on a chair playing that guitar. She put the guitar down and jumped off the chair and walked towards me.

"Hey, Ava." She said.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm okay. I guess." She frowned.

"Look, I know what the warehouse meant to you. But you can't devote yourself to this, okay? This world is shit. I know that, but you can't let it take you down with it. It will, if you let it. It's hard. Everything is hard. But there isn't nothing you can do about it-okay? We're never gonna be "normal" again, because frankly, there isn't a possible way. Okay?" I said to her.

"Yeah, you're right." Devyn said.

"Okay, I gotta go talk to Amanda, alright? You go ahead and go back to whatever you were doing." I smiled and walked out the door. I turned to my left and saw something in the shadow. There was a man standing there, it was pretty dark to see him.

"Don't even move, hot stuff. Or I'll blow your brains out. I don't wanna do that, okay? I want you to blow mine first. You are gonna give me half of your food supply right here and now, or I'll kill you. What is it gonna be?" The man said.

[Give him food]
    [Try and run back into the equipment center, if you are quick enough, you probably can make it back in there safely. But it's very risky.]

[ADAM STARK]
    [Stop her]

"SONYA!" I ran and grabbed the knife before she dug the knife in Jolene's neck.

"Let me go, Adam!" She yelled.

"I can't do that, come on. Let go!" I groaned in pain.

"Please." I groaned again. She dropped the knife and backed up.

"We might need her still. She can tell us where their hideout is." I said.

"Okay, fine. You figure out their goddamn base then, Adam! It'd be easier to kill her because obviously she doesn't know shit." Sonya stormed out the room.

"I'm going to go talk to her." Nero said.

"What are you going to do, sweet talk her?" Xavier rolled his eyes.

"Good idea." Nero smiled and walked out and followed her.

"Adam, I don't think she knows much. I don't think we should keep her here." Luis said.

"She obviously knows something. She was with them for god's sake!" I yelled.

"Look, sir. They raped me. You really think they'd tell me all their secret plans? They were too busy fucking me to even trust me with that." Jolene confessed.

"Okay, I think we should let her go." Rose suggested.

"Let her go? And let her kidnap somebody else's daughter? Fuck that!" Frankie said.

"This is some real fucking bullshit. Why are we even arguing about this? You should have let Sonya slit her throat." Beth said.

"Beth, settle down." Crystal said.

"Sonya is angry. Let her be angry. But she isn't a murderer." I said.

"Yeah, well she almost put that knife in her throat. If you didn't stop her, she would be a murderer." Beth said.

"Beth, back off. Let's just get dinner ready." Crystal said as she walked out the room and Beth followed.

"I'm going to help them. Don't make too much noise, okay?" Rose said as she followed them out.

"Okay, look. I'm not keeping her here. They might look for her, okay?" Xavier said.

"They fucked me every damn day since this started. You really think they would give two shits about me? To them I'm just an emotionless sex object." Jolene said.

"I know bandits. I fucking wanna rip them apart. Bandits existed even before all this started. They will probably come back for you." Xavier said.

"As far as they know, I'm dead. You did shoot me." Jolene said.

"Goddamn this is crazy." Manny said.

"Okay, I say we have two options. Let her go, or kill her." Xavier said.

"What!? We just stopped Sonya from killing her, now killing her is an option again?" Luis exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's not an option. We aren't killers." I said.

"You guys decide. I'm out." Daniel walked out.

"We can put it to a vote." Frankie said.

"We ARE NOT killing her. We can let her go." Luis said.

"Let her go." I said.

"Okay, Frankie, what do you say?" Xavier asked.

"Let her go. It wouldn't be us. She's not a bandit, X." Frankie said.

"Okay." Xavier said as he clicked his pocket knife and I noticed something.

"Where the hell did you get that?" I asked.

"Get what?" Xavier was confused.

"The knife." I stared at it. It was the knife Carmen had.

Frankie looked to Xavier with a nervous look.

"That was Carmen's knife. Where did you get it?" I asked.

"I--I found it on the street. Where you guys got shot." Xavier said.

"Oh, okay. Sorry." I said. Xavier cut Jolene loose. When he did, Jolene saw the meat hook that was clipped to his belt, she grabbed it and backed up.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Manny yelled.

"Give me your food, or I gut you with this!" Jolene yelled.

"You fucking whore." Xavier groaned.

"Don't talk to me like that." Jolene growled.

"Okay, look. Just...calm down." Frankie said.

"Jolene, put it down." I said. Xavier kicked her in the stomach and she fell down, the meat hook flew out of her hand and he grabbed it mid-air and got down and sliced her neck.

"Oh my God! Jesus Christ!" Xavier wiped the blood that has splattered on his face.

"I'm trying to be a nice guy for five fuckin' minutes and I gotta hear this shit?" Nero peeked in to see what happened.

"Oh, damn." Nero added.

"What the fuck happened?" Daniel said.

"I...I didn't mean to. I didn't..." Xavier said

"It's okay, just..let's just..let's go." Frankie put his hand on Xavier's shoulder and he got up and they all walked out.

"Jesus Christ." Luis said.

"What the fuck did you do?" Beth asked.

"Beth, back off!" Frankie yelled.

"She grabbed his meat hook and threatened to kill us, what else could we have done?" I argued.

"Whatever." Beth said and walked off.

"What the hell happened?" Sonya asked, with a tired voice.

"She's dead. She threatened to kill us." I informed her.

"Did she give you any more information?" Sonya asked.

"Um, not really." I said.

"See what I mean? Bandits are fucking cunts. Should have let me killed her when I had the chance." Sonya said.

"Back off!" Crystal pointed a gun at two strangers.

"Who the fuck is that?" Nero asked.

"Man, I don't know!" Luis said.

"Whoa, relax! We don't mean any harm! We're just trying to survive! My name is George, and this is Callie!" George said.

"Are you guys friendly? If not, we'll just keep walking!" Callie said.

[Tell them to come in]
    [Tell them to leave, we have enough group members as it is.]

• IT'S ME

Haha, trying to play guitar... Sounds about right.

[Give him food]

and

[Tell them to come in]

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 2/4 [Ava Mitchell] I sat down at the table. "I don't understand the fuss. It's j

• edited June 2014

ava [give him food]

adam [Tell them to leave, we have enough group members as it is]

The Walking Dead Episode 1: A New Day Chapter 2 Part 2/4 [Ava Mitchell] I sat down at the table. "I don't understand the fuss. It's j

• [Run]

[Invite them in]

• [Give him food]

aaaaaand

[Tell them to come in] I know I'm going to regret that decision ;n;

• edited June 2014

[Give food]

[Invite them in]

lol that was pretty funny "I try to be a nice guy for five fucking minutes and I gotta hear this shit"

Me thinks Xavier has something to do with Carmen's disappearence :P

NERO X SONYA = SOMBRERO 4 LYFE DAWG! lol sorry XD

• [Run] and [let them come in]

• Running seems better

TWD_25 posted: »

[Run] [Invite them in]

• Alt text Sombrero is love, Sombrero is life!

[Give food] [Invite them in] lol that was pretty funny "I try to be a nice guy for five fucking minutes and I gotta hear this shit"

• lol I love this pic so much better XD

Sombrero is love, Sombrero is life!

• The sombrero has returned!

lol I love this pic so much better XD

• HELL YEAH!

Y'know what time it is!

Alt text

The sombrero has returned!

• [Run]

and

[Tell them to leave] They got that St. Johns vibe going on.

Well Xavier and Frankie certainly weren't extremely suspicious in this part.

• [Run] [Let them come in]

• [Try and run back into the equipment center, if you are quick enough, you probably can make it back in there safely. But it's very risky.] and [Tell them to come in]

As always I missed the first votation (fucking hate time zones) but at least this time I can vote for the second.

• Seems like Sonya is changing. I hope Carmen is alright and Sonya won`t become crazy.

I choose [Run] and [Tell them to come in].

• edited June 2014

OH MY GOD YES! Sonyas author approves this. I hope that Neros author is okay with this, lol. I would really like this story to have romantic line, that would be awesome.

[Give food] [Invite them in] lol that was pretty funny "I try to be a nice guy for five fucking minutes and I gotta hear this shit"

• When you say Nero's author do you mean who made the OC because if you do it was me XD

OH MY GOD YES! Sonyas author approves this. I hope that Neros author is okay with this, lol. I would really like this story to have romantic line, that would be awesome.

• Hi, dude. They are shipping our characters.

When you say Nero's author do you mean who made the OC because if you do it was me XD

• edited June 2014

XD

EDIT: Well I stated in the OC creation that the author could put my OC in a relationship whether they wanted to or not so it's really up to them

Hi, dude. They are shipping our characters.

• I never really thought of shipping my character till Fingeroffthetrigger (or something like that) said that he thinks Sonya and Nero are gonna hook up so me and Imighthavebrokenit have been encouraging by calling it Sombrero (lol IDK why XD)

Again I won't force the author to do it It's totes up to them!

Hi, dude. They are shipping our characters.

• What are your opinions on the new group?

• edited June 2014

I like them

however I still prefer Adam Stark's group :D

EDIT: well I just need more time with Ava and the new group we were just introduced so I look foward to also see what lies in store for them...

What are your opinions on the new group?

• they are cool but i prefer adam's group

What are your opinions on the new group?

• Hey TinyCarlos are you currently writing the next chapter or are you waiting for more feedback?

• Sombrero? BEST SHIPPING NAME EVER! Only Lick can be better than this.

I never really thought of shipping my character till Fingeroffthetrigger (or something like that) said that he thinks Sonya and Nero are gon

Sign in to comment in this discussion.