TWD: The Fallen World

Comments

• I need at least a couple votes!

• [Stay in the Planetarium]

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 1: Slow Decay 2 Months Later… “You’re a fucking monster!” I screamed I pulled out my gun and p

• [Stay at the Planetarium]

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 1: Slow Decay 2 Months Later… “You’re a fucking monster!” I screamed I pulled out my gun and p

• Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 2: Destruction From Within

[Stay in the Planetarium]

“Alright, i’ll stay here hopefully we’ll be fine for now.” I said

“Cody, can you come here?” said Morgan

“Yeah, what is it?” I replied

“I noticed a herd of walkers not to far from here, I wanted to let you know in case something were to go down.” said Morgan

“Alright, that’s pretty good information thanks!” I said

I walked around to the front of the building but then heard a sudden noise coming from outside, it was only a short blast of noise so I just shrugged it off. I walked back around to my bed before Lucy stopped me halfway there.

“I noticed the herd, how the hell are Troy and I supposed to handle that with both of us missing a limb?” Lucy asked with a deep concern

“I don’t know but we’ll figure it out.” I faltered

I finally go back over to my bed, Cyndia hadn’t gotten up so I figured she’d had a pretty long night. I slowly slipped under the blanket not wanting to interrupt her sleep. I tried to go to sleep for a bit longer but ended up just lying there looking at the ceiling. I felt warm lips on my cheekbone and I turned to look at Cyndia.

“I don’t want to lose you again.” said Cyndia

“You won’t, I’m trying to be more careful.” I replied

“It’s only 1 in the afternoon and i’m tired again.” laughed Cyndia

“I’m pretty much always tired, I’m actually thinking of going to sleep again.” I confessed

“I’ll stay and sleep with you, my bed’s pretty cold anyway.” Cyndia smiled and looked at me with her bright eyes

11 Hours Later…

I woke up in the middle of the night yet again, it’s starting to become a regular thing I guess. I went to look out the window and noticed the herd was larger and closer to the planetarium. I didn’t want to worry anyone, I thought it would just pass us. I could hear someone walking behind me, but I knew who it was when they reached around and hugged me from behind.

“Do you think it’ll pass us, honestly?” asked Cyndia

“I don’t know I hope it will.” I stated

“Let’s go back to bed for a while, we don’t want to wake everyone up with our commotion.” Cyndia mumbled sleepily

We both walked back to our bed and noticed that Cedric was lying on the ground out of his bed, I quickly ran to check on him. I woke him up and he just moaned, I flipped him onto his back and looked at him.

“What?” Cedric asked weakly

“What the fuck are you doing out here?” I asked

“I passed out on my way to get some water, i’m fine.” Cedric announced

“Alright, here let me help you back.” I said

I helped Cedric walk to his bed, I set him down and resumed my own sleep.

8 Hours Later…

I felt someone nudging me and I looked up to find Troy standing over me, he had a concerned look on his face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“The herd’s closer than ever before, I don’t know how the hell we’re going to get out of here if they get any closer.” Troy replied

“Well, do you want to pack up today or just wait a while?” I asked

“I have no idea what we should do, lets talk about it with the group.” said Troy

We gathered the group and sat in a circle, I decided to let the others speak before me they were the most concerned about the whole ordeal.

“Well, I think we can get by with one more day.” Lucy announced

“I don’t know about that, what if they got right on us and we can’t get out, and then they start to get in and we have no way out.” said Jane

“I agree with Lucy, I think we can wait another day to get everything packed up instead of rushing.” said Morgan

“We need to leave right away!” argued Cyndia

“I agree, fuck staying here we have a map we have a car we have enough to make it out alive.” I announced

We argued for about an hour till we came to the conclusion that we were going to wait a day and pack everything up in that time. I was still in disagreement but it’s what the group wanted, I wanted to tell them we would be fucked in that amount of time but I guess no one wanted to hear it.

“I can’t believe they think we’ll be safe if we stay here any longer!” said Cyndia frustrated

“I agree, I don’t think it’s a good plan to stay either.” I said

“Let’s just pack up and get some sleep.” Cyndia mumbled

1 Day Later…

“Alright, everyone ready to move out!” I announced

Everyone gave a clear nod to the motioning of yes, I grabbed my gear and headed for the door when suddenly a walker was right at the door and nearly bit my jugular.

“What the fuck!” I blocked the door

“How the fuck are we gonna get out of here!” Jane yelled

“Someone has to go around back and get the vehicle pulled up to the door and ready to go!” yelled Cedric

“Who?” asked Morgan

“I’ll go!” I said

“No! They wanted to stay here let one of them face their mistake!” yelled Cyndia

“I’m sorry, I gotta do this I can’t let any of you get hurt anymore.” I said

“You could die!” argued Cyndia

[Fuck it, I’m going for it!] or [Let someone else go]

End of Chapter Music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSwlCMcvWxc

• [Fuck it I'm going for it!]

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 2: Destruction From Within [Stay in the Planetarium] “Alright, i’ll stay here hopefully we’ll be

• [Fuck it, I’m going for it!]

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 2: Destruction From Within [Stay in the Planetarium] “Alright, i’ll stay here hopefully we’ll be

• [Fuck it, I’m going for it!]

• I'm really sorry for no chapters the past few days my internet went out and I had no way to post the story expect 2 parts tomorrow!

• Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 3: Born to Survive

[Fuck it, I’m going for it!]

“Fuck it, I’m going for it!” I yelled

I ran through the door and made my way to the car, I quickly turned on the vehicle and backed it up to the door. I jumped out and noticed the walkers were making their way towards the car, oh shit we need that car! I thought.

“Cody, get your ass back in here now!” yelled Troy

I ran back inside while everyone started to barricade the back door I grabbed my gun and looked out the windows in search of an opening but none were coming. Our best bet now would be to just walk through but we have not access to walker guts, I guess we could just slash through them till we’re covered enough.

“Hey! We need to slash through and get walkers guts on us to make it through!” I yelled

“Get your weapons ready, we’re cutting through these bastards!” yelled Troy

We all got our weapons ready and made a countdown to open the door, but when we did I think we all felt pretty sick to our stomachs with fear. I raised my hatchet and drove it into the skull of one of the walkers and several more approached Troy stabbed one in the head and tried to pull it out but was having trouble I kicked the walker off his blade. Lucy was fucked, that’s all I could think about she couldn’t make it through this herd with one leg. Our plan was to just slash through to get covered and bring one in for Lucy but soon in started to get out of hand, we barricaded the door yet again and covered Lucy. We waited a while until we went back out so that everything would calm down a bit, we started to walk through and everything was going good until Lucy was bumped into and fell down and screamed I noticed she landed on one of the walkers and couldn’t get up. The walker drove it’s teeth into Lucy’s shoulder and she cried out in pain more and more walkers piled up on her

“NOOOOO!!!!!” cried out Troy

The walkers started to take notice and draw near us all, I looked around with no clue on how to get through all of them. I saw one lurking towards me with the thought of food on its mind, I drove my hatchet through its skull it got stuck and I felt my arms get dragged down along with it. Morgan had both her knives out and jabbed all of the walkers in her vicinity. Jane had to use one of our guns and started to fire on the herd.

“Everyone in case we get split up meet in Abbeville!” I yelled

Cyndia ran near me as a walker almost got a hold of me, she drove her survival knife into its skull. I looked around and hundreds of walkers were piling up beneath our feet, I saw an opening and told everyone to run for it. Cyndia and I made it out but we didn’t see anyone else, I didn’t know what to do, I just ran for it with Cyndia behind me.

2 Hours Later…

We had walked about 8 miles before finding a car along the road that we could sleep in. I made a fire by it and put the rabbit we found a mile back over it.

“What do you think happened to everyone?” asked Cyndia

“I don’t know I hope they’re doing alright, but I don’t know we need to get to Abbeville and once we meet up with everyone we should head to Macon, or maybe Savannah but we should find some place to finally call home.” I said

“I’m betting Macon would be better than Savannah, more people would try and go to Savannah for safety and who knows maybe there are even some bad people there.” replied Cyndia

I heard a sound come from a field and got my hatchet out, I looked around and saw a walker in the distance. I sat back down and continued the cooking of the rabbit, I wouldn’t allow the fire to get to big in fear of our presence being revealed to all around us. The rabbit was done cooking after a while I grabbed it off of the stick and split it between Cyndia and I. I started to eat my share of the food as well as Cyndia, when we were finished we grabbed our blanket from my bag and walked to the car. We crawled in and threw the blanket over ourselves, we were both pretty cold so we just cuddled together for warmth.

“We need to make sure to find them as soon as possible.” Cyndia said tiredly

“I know, I want to find them as well.” I replied

Cyndia fell asleep in my arms as I fell asleep in hers. I couldn’t help but think that the others weren’t going to make it to Abbeville, I had no idea why but this had lingered in my mind for a while before I finally got some sleep.

6 Hours Later…

I heard knocking on the window, I looked out to see Jane, Troy, and Cedric standing outside the car and looking in at Cyndia and I.

“Cyndia...Cyndia!” I whispered

“What? What’s going on?” Cyndia asked

“They found us.” I grinned

I got out of the vehicle and wiped my eyes, I looked around and was starting to wonder where Morgan was.

“Where’s Morgan?” I asked

“She left us, said we were weak and just...left.” They said

“Damn, that’s cold...how have you guys been?” asked Cyndia

“We’ve been better, Jane saved us with that damn AK-47 of hers.” said Cedric thankfully

“Well we were already screwed so I thought that adding a bit of noise along with more protection would be better-the protection I mean.”

“I’m just glad you all made it out of there.” I faltered

“Not all of us made it out...” Troy sighed

We were all silent for a while, but I interrupted when I mentioned the plan to go to either Macon or Savannah. It was a half and half argument and I was the deciding vote, I didn’t know what to expect from either place so I just remained silent for a while.

Major Choice!

[Go to Macon] or [Go to Savannah]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCcHxurhPHw&list=LLOg2JUxK-f7WVAbe_dDyrtg&index=15

• edited July 2014

Nooo, Lucy!

Alt text

wipes tears

[Go to Macon]

BTW, how long is it since the apocalypse started?

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 3: Born to Survive [Fuck it, I’m going for it!] “Fuck it, I’m going for it!” I yelled I ran t

• edited July 2014

2 1/2 months

Pipas posted: »

Nooo, Lucy! wipes tears [Go to Macon] BTW, how long is it since the apocalypse started?

• [Go to Macon], because Savannah is larger and therefore far more dangerous

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 3: Born to Survive [Fuck it, I’m going for it!] “Fuck it, I’m going for it!” I yelled I ran t

• [Go to Macon]

• Let's [go to Savannah] and find a BOAT!

• Alt text

Let's [go to Savannah] and find a BOAT!

• edited November 2014

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 4: Aimless

[Go to Macon]

“I personally think Macon would be our best.” I announced

“Where should we go when we get there?” asked Cedric

“I’ve been there before, there isn’t much to it.” said Troy

I could really tell that he was out of it after the death of Lucy, I can’t blame him losing someone close to you is one of the most traumatic things that could happen to a person. I understood what he was going through I just really don’t want to make him mad in any way, this might result in some explosive behavior which wouldn’t be very beneficial to our group. We made our way to Macon on foot as the vehicle wouldn’t work and we had no other means of transportation. I could already tell it was going to be a boring trip so I went along with it for a while. It’s a 2 hour and 52 minute drive there so I figured it would take us at least 37 hours without stopping, a long ass walk was in store for us…

6 Hours Later…

“Let’s stop for the night and set up camp, we’re gonna need a lot of sleep for tomorrow.” I announced

We all started to unpack, Troy was quite distant from all of us and it really started to worry me. I kept up my pace and got ready to sleep in only 10 minutes. Cyndia was close to me, everyone else was already close to falling asleep. For being in the apocalypse Cyndia’s hair was actually a pleasant smell, you would think everyone would smell like shit but I guess Cyndia’s

“We’re gonna be walking all day tomorrow, best get some sleep.” I whispered to Cyndia

I slowly drifted off to sleep under the warm and fuzzy blankets that covered Cyndia and I’s shivering bodies.

10 Hours Later…

I woke up and yawned a bit to notice that everyone was gone with all of the stuff, luckily I still had my pistol and survival knife with me. I got up and started to search for any clues when suddenly I looked down to see fresh tire tracks. I started to run down the tracks not knowing what was in store for my friends. After about 25 minutes I was panting from the continuous sprinting. I knew I couldn’t stop so I just kept going only until I couldn’t walk any more to find them.

5 Hours Later…

I finally stopped by a lake to stay there for a while, I couldn’t believe I still hadn’t found them. They had to have been taken by somebody or a group of people, I can’t believe how many twisted people their are. I got the water to a boil after a while and finally got a refreshing drink of water but quickly packed up a canteen I had found a few miles back. I got back onto the road and just kept walking, I had a determination in my heart, I will never stop going until I find them.

6 Miles Later…

I was absolutely beyond the point of tired, I’ve never walked as much as I have in just this one day. I swore to myself that once I found the fuckers that took them I was going to fucking insane. I didn’t even pay attention to how long before I would reach Macon, all I could think of was how pissed I will be when I find them. I’ve gone through to much shit to lose them like this, I pressed on in search of the only thing I care about anymore.

2 Hours Later…

I finally found a vehicle to the side of the road, I looked on and noticed my friends tied up to some of the trees around their base. I felt a rage grow inside me burning so hot that it felt like it could burn through my body. I kept my calm and formulated a plan, I was going to fight my enemy with the enemy…

3 Hours Later…

I came back with a herd of walkers behind me, I knew that this felt like one of the most glorious moments of this apocalypse. Justice was about to be served and I could taste the sweet flavor of revenge on my tongue. I lured them closer to the vehicle, and I popped the tires along the way making sure they couldn’t drive away from their fate. I made some noise to draw the herd even closer until we were only about 2 football fields away. I kept down in the shadows, avoiding any light. I peeked in their vehicle and noticed an AK-47 with 2 extra clips, I opened the door and grabbed it knowing it would come in handy for what happens next. I made sure the herd was a safe distance away from me before executing phase two of my plan, I inched closer and closer until I found a suitable position of attack.

Janes Perspective:

I looked around after finally waking up from being beaten senseless. I couldn’t distinguish all that was going on with the current lighting, but I knew we were in a precarious position. I knew that Cody would eventually reach us, but I didn’t know how he would free us. I sat there just waiting for things to play out.

Troys Perspective:

I didn’t know what these assholes wanted, but when I was finally freed I was gonna tear their limbs from their bodies. I didn’t know if Cody would make it here, but if he didn’t I figured it would be up to me. I really couldn’t do much with only one hand so I started to look for a way to improvise. I noticed a jagged rock next to my hands, it felt way too cliche but whatever I just needed to get out of here.

Cedrics Perspective:

I really couldn’t think of anything to do besides wait and let things play out among this group of people, all I could think about was the pain coming from my leg after the jabbed me with their damn knife.

Cyndias Perspective:

I felt a misty breeze blow upon my face, It felt like it could be close to raining now. I hoped Cody got here in one piece if he’s even here. I looked over at Troy and noticed that he was trying to use his arms for something. I couldn’t distinguish what he was doing but I figured every bit helped.

Back to Codys perspective:

I had a huge grin on my face as I turned to look back as the walkers were in sight. I stood up with a light shining on me, I noticed that my group saw me standing on the hillside with walkers at my back and an AK-47 in one hand and a pistol in the other. I couldn’t decide which plan of attack to take, I would either go in guns blazing or let the walkers go first.

[Go in Guns Blazing] or [Let the Walkers start the fight]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOr0na6mKJQ&index=2&list=LLBCJUDdrPzW6HGmxGwcbiEg

• [Let the Walkers start the fight]

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 4: Aimless [Go to Macon] “I personally think Macon would be our best.” I announced “Where shou

• Oh boi'!

[Let the Walkers start the fight]

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 4: Aimless [Go to Macon] “I personally think Macon would be our best.” I announced “Where shou

• [Let the Walkers start the fight]

• Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 5: The Savior

[Let the Walkers start the fight]

I have a feeling that letting the walkers start the fight would be safer than shooting all of them and the herd closing in on me. I got into one of the ditches near the camp and it was out of the way from walkers. I watched on as the walkers started to invade the camp and destroy the campsite, I started to countdown in my head when I needed to go out and fire onto the enemy. I quickly got up and found one of the men in front of me and I ran up behind him and put a bullet in his head, I quickly scanned the area for more men one of them started to fire an AK-47 at the walkers, the fire was coming this way and I jumped down onto the ground with the gun in my hands. I soon saw the man come out from behind the tent and put a bullet in between his eyes. I ran to where my friends were tied up and quickly started to cut the rope.

“Th-thanks!” They all said with relief

“Don’t thank me yet, we still have some work to do!” I said with urgency

I gave Cyndia the AK-47 and I threw the spare knife to Troy. Jane and Cedric went into the tent that held the rest of our items, they grabbed weapons of their choice. I started to lead them to the truck but walkers started to come from path we were about to take, I quickly spun and tried to find a new path to the truck. I saw two of the men shooting walkers, I shot them in the legs and they fell and were eaten. I ran towards the truck along with Troy, Cyndia, Jane, and Cedric. We all got in and quickly drove away, I felt a weight get lifted off of my shoulders after every second had passed.

“I can’t believe you found us!” They all said with delight

“Yeah, it was a glorious fucking time especially waking up alone and not knowing where your friends are.” I said

“Well, we’re together again that’s all that matters.” said Troy

“Still heading to Macon?” asked Cedric

“Look, the plan doesn’t change just because of a minor hiccup in our plan.” I faltered with pain in my voice

We Slowly Drove to Macon, I wasn’t expecting us to reach it this quickly but we had. I found the Everett Drug Store and we stopped to see if we could get some supplies. I found that walkers had attacked the place, I didn’t know what to expect in there but like always prepared for the worst. I opened the door and no walkers were in there it looked pretty cleared out, I went behind the counter and noticed a lot of supplies. I started to grab as much as my bag could carry, I jumped back over the counter and made my way to the door.

“Who the fuck are you?” I heard someone ask

“We’ve been staying here for a while now, we usually get supplies here.” I heard a man say

I opened the door and saw two tall men one had a blue shirt over a white sweater, the other had an orange hat and a godlike stache.

“Hi, i’m sorry but I took some supplies from in there we’ve been on the road for a while and we haven’t had anything to eat.” I said

“That’s fine, we haven’t been having an easy go of things either I’m Lee by the way.’ said Lee

“Hi, I’m Cody and you are?” I replied and asked

“I’m Kenny, nice to meetcha.” Kenny answered

“We were just gonna stay here for a while till we made a good enough plan.” I said

“Well you can think over a plan at our place for a while, I don’t think Lilly would mind.” said Lee

“You must’ve hit your head pretty hard the other day to be saying Lilly won’t mind.” Kenny joked

“Who’s Lilly?” Troy asked

“She’s the lady tryin’ to be the leader of our group, her and I don’t get along too well.” said Kenny

“Cody’s the leader of our group, he’s had to go through quite an ordeal the past couple days.” Cedric croaked

“Well, let’s head to the Motor Inn you all look like you could use some rest.” said Kenny

We went to the Motor Inn and I noticed how good their setup had been, I was quite impressed.

“Who the fuck are these people!?” asked Lilly

“They just need some rest and time to come up with a plan, we didn’t say they were going to stay.” Lee answered

“I don’t care, we don’t know these people!” argued Lilly

“We can’t leave them out there, like I said they only want to rest and have some time to find out where they wanna go.” said Lee

“You can’t just dictate every little thing!” Kenny argued

“Look, if we can’t stay that’s fine we’ll just go.’ I said

“It’s fine, just go set your things down and get some rest.” said Lee

“We have a dad and his daughter staying for a while, they’re gonna leave tomorrow so I guess that’s how long you can stay.” mentioned Lee

Cyndia and I took a room for ourselves, everyone else got their own room. I couldn’t believe how nice Lee and Kenny were, I wanted to know the two people who were staying with them but I guess I could wait a while. Cyndia and I took a seat by the table in the room, I wiped my eyes as I was clearly exhausted.

“Why did they take you all?” I asked

“I don’t know, I just woke up in the back of a truck.” Cyndia replied

“I just wonder why people would randomly take a group of others.” I said

I started to drift off in the char, Cyndia helped me over to the bed and we both slept for a while.

The Next Day…

“Wait you say you’ve found a man named Cody?” asked a familiar voice

I started to wake up in shock as i heard Eddard’s voice, I rushed out of my room and noticed him and Anna standing next to each other. I looked on with a rush of excitement after seeing old neighbors. It felt like some of my family was still here, but I never really did like them.

“I can’t believe you’re alive!” said Eddard

“Neither can I.” I sighed

“Well, I really do miss your mother we always got along so well.” Eddard sighed

Rage started to build up in me, I gave Eddard a distasteful look but he just continued on.

“I can’t remember how many times we would see each other, I do believe she had great feelings toward me.” Eddard grinned

I couldn’t contain my rage anymore, I punched Eddard in the face as hard as I could and he fell to the ground.

“Dad!” Anna gasped

She got down next to Eddard and started to cry a little, I didn’t care the way he always tried to be with my mom had always angered me. I walked back into the room and Cyndia looked at me with worry as I packed up my things.

“What are you doing?” asked Cyndia

“We’re gonna leave shortly, no need to stay.” I said

I walked out the door to see everyone ready to leave, I walked to the gate but Eddard started to walk towards me. I was ready for him to punch me back, but I guess Anna calmed him down.

“I’m going with you.” said Eddard

“Like hell you are!” I yelled

“Don’t be like that, I’m sorry I didn’t think before I spoke.” Eddard responded

“Fine, but one fuck up and you’re done.’ I grumbled

We walked out of the Motor Inn and got into our truck we couldn’t hold many more people so some had to ride in back. I drove until the truck started to give out, I got out and couldn’t tell what the deal was. Two men came out of the woods and started to walk towards our truck, I pulled my gun on them as well as the rest of the group.

“Hi! I’m Andy and this is Danny we’re from the St. John Dairy.” said Andy

“That’s fantastic now get the fuck away.” said Troy

“We were just wanting to know if some of you would like to come see the dairy and maybe help keep the place up n’ runnin’, we have plenty of food.” Andy offered

“I’m going, Anna and I need to be in a safe place and clearly you’re all going nowhere.” said Eddard

“I’m not going, we’re better off going elsewhere.” I said

“I’m not going.” said Cyndia

“I’m staying with Cody.” said Troy

“I’m not going.” said Cedric

“I’m not going.” said Jane

“Well now that we’ve established who’s going and who’s staying, let’s go.” I said

We got back in the car and I looked back to see them walking into the forest, I didn’t trust those people and it was Eddard’s decision.

1 Hour Later…

I noticed a group of people on the road it looked like they were going in the same direction that we were going except they had an RV. I didn’t know whether I should stop or not, I slowed down to make a decision but it was a hard one knowing our past encounters with other groups of people.

[Stop and talk to the group] or [Keep Driving]

End of Chapter Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEsufynALk

• the other had an orange hat and a godlike stache

Alt text

[Stop and talk to the group]

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 5: The Savior [Let the Walkers start the fight] I have a feeling that letting the walkers start t

• edited July 2014

“Well, I really do miss your mother we always got along so well.” Eddard sighed

Rage started to build up in me, I gave Eddard a distasteful look but he just continued on.

“I can’t remember how many times we would see each other, I do believe she had great feelings toward me.” Eddard grinned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DeIqJm4vM

P.S. Let's [stop and talk to the group].

Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 5: The Savior [Let the Walkers start the fight] I have a feeling that letting the walkers start t

• **[Stop and talk to the group] **

• edited July 2014

How do you feel about your characters becoming dinner?

“Well, I really do miss your mother we always got along so well.” Eddard sighed Rage started to build up in me, I gave Eddard a dista

• Awful.

How do you feel about your characters becoming dinner?

• I'm sorry Sonya, but you can submit another character if you feel like it i'm going to be needing a few more for a plan I have

Awful.

• [Stop and talk to the group]

• edited July 2014

That's cool! I'll submit myself.

EDIT: Plan changed. I'll submit another character, but maybe later.

I'm sorry Sonya, but you can submit another character if you feel like it i'm going to be needing a few more for a plan I have

• Can't write chapter 6 till later today, I have some stuff and thangs going on I appreciate your cooperation.

• Sent one in of my character Emma. Since there is already an Emma and I don't know if that was me or not, I can change the name if necessary. ;)

• Need a new name, just reply and i'll update it

Sent one in of my character Emma. Since there is already an Emma and I don't know if that was me or not, I can change the name if necessary.

• Alright. How about Emily? ^^

Need a new name, just reply and i'll update it

• I won't be able to submit chapter 6 tonight but I will have it as soon as I wake up in the morning

• Episode 3: Decaying Humanity Chapter 6: Goodbye

[Stop and talk to the group]

I decided I was going to stop and talk to the group, they have an RV and more people could help when it comes to dealing with walkers. I slowly stopped and started to open my door when they pulled a gun on me.

“I just want to talk!” I said

“Ok...talk.” said one of the women in the group

“I get why you’re jumpy, i’ve had to deal with some pretty bad shit too.” I confessed

“Alright, well my name’s Emma, this is Jeremy, this is Katie O’Cart, and this is Seth Hollow.” Emma interjected

“Alright well i’m Cody this is Troy, this is Cedric, this is Jane, and this is Cyndia.” I replied

“It’s nice to meet you all, we have enough room in our RV if you want to come along with us, we’re headed to Savannah.” Seth announced

“Let me talk it over with my group and we’ll give you an answer.” I replied

We walked behind the truck and started to discuss whether or not we should go, we ended up deciding to go to Savannah with them. We walked back around to the RV and gave them an answer, I just wanted to find a good place for my group.

“Here hop in and let’s get going!” said Jeremy

We gathered into the RV, it felt muggy inside and I could tell it was going to be a long ride. I took a seat by the table and Seth brought out some water and a bit of food for everyone in the group. I thanked them and could feel an overwhelming presence in the room of shared pain. I watched the miles fly by little by little, every second I felt closer and closer to death I couldn’t describe it. Troy had a look of pain, I started to feel even worse than before I couldn’t stand to watch people I was close to be in this kind of pain. Jane hasn’t been talking much these days, I’m getting worried. Cedric doesn’t talk much period, but I didn’t blame him he told me that he also lost his entire family.

I looked at every detail and noticed new things about people, Emma had honey brown hair and a small tattoo of an eagle on her arm, Jeremy had dark brown eyes, golden blonde hair, glasses, Katie had strawberry colored hair in a ponytail, and has green eyes, Seth has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and has a tattoo on his wrist. I didn’t know what else to do anyway.

I started to fall asleep I didn’t know how to stay awake at this point, all I could think about at this point was sleep, but as I started to drift off the RV hit a bump and I was thrown out of my seat. I rubbed my head as I had hit it on one of the counters but soon I passed out.

2 Hours Later…

I woke up with a terrible headache, I looked around and I was on the bed in the RV they kept driving as I slowly got up and headed towards the table again. I felt the RV come to a slow stop and I looked out the window and saw that we were in Warner Robins, I didn’t know why we were stopping but I decided to go along with it.

“We need four people to go out and collect some more supplies then we’ll be back on the road.” I heard Seth announce

“I’ll go.” I said

“You just woke up.” argued Cedric

“I’ll be alright, I need to stretch my legs anyway.” I argued back

Troy voted to go, along with Jane, and Cyndia I grabbed my pistol and hatchet and exited the RV all I could smell were walkers it wasn’t too pleasant.

“Looks like people barricaded the hell out of this place.” Troy exhaled

“Well, let’s not stick around too long to find out if anyone’s here.” I replied

“So what’d they say to grab?” Jane asked

“They just wanted us to grab some gas mostly.” I answered

“Well let’s hurry up and get some fucking gas then.” Troy mumbled

“How’s your head?” Cyndia looked at me

“It’s fine, I just have a headache.” I replied

We kept walking and noticed why we couldn’t drive closer to the gas, there was a wall made of all sorts of random shit. I kept walking as we turned the corner we noticed some walkers, I pulled out my hatchet and drove it between the eyes of one, Troy stabbed another Cyndia and Jane both kicked down walkers and put a knife through their skull.

“This town is gonna be full of surprises.” I said

“I guess you could say that.” Jane replied

We walked some more and found some people by a church, they were being attacked by walkers so we sprung in to help. We didn’t make it in time and everyone that was attacked was devoured, I got sick to my stomach seeing it but I killed the walkers with my group. I pressed on and found some gas cans, soon this stuff will be worthless unless we have stabilizers.

We all grabbed as many as we could, we turned around and made our way to the RV but we heard walkers moaning and closing in on all sides, I quickly turned and could feel the air tightening in my lungs. I thought of this as the final fight, I released my hatchet from my belt and got ready. As they closed in I noticed that Troy started to run towards a boarded up window, he started breaking through and motioned us all to run for the window. I sprinted as fast as I could, when we all finally reached the window a walker fell on me and was 6 inches from biting my face, Troy shot it and helped me up. I jumped through the window and I helped Cyndia and Jane through, Troy started to stab walkers on the left and right of him. He was starting to be overrun but didn’t go through the window.

“Troy we gotta go!” I pleaded

“Just get the fuck outta here, i’ll hold em off!” Troy yelled back

Troy kept fighting against the walkers, nothing could stop him. He wouldn’t listen to me when I told him that he needed to come with us.

“What are you doing!” I yelled

“Pulling the plug on em.” Troy yelled

I saw Troy reach into his bag and pull out a grenade, I had no idea when he got that but I already knew what came next. He pulled the pin and just looked at us and was smiling, I felt my heart sink in my chest. Everything went into slow-motion as the grenade blew up, I was knocked back by the force. I got back up and ran to try and get past the debris in front of the window, Cyndia and Jane pulled me back. I was in denial.

“Cody! he’s gone! he’s gone there’s nothing you can do!” They pleaded

I was silent and just gave up and felt darkness start to shroud my mind.

End of Episode…

Your Choices:

Safety - Stayed in the Planetarium

Bravery - “Fuck it, I’m going for it!”

Remoteness - Went to Macon

Tactics - Let the Walkers start the fight

Trust - Stopped and talked to the group

Credits Song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUoKWALkx4Y

• I'm going to try and get episode 4 released either friday or saturday

• Cool! I'm very excited about it. I really want to submit another character, but I can't think of a good one :/

I'm going to try and get episode 4 released either friday or saturday

• edited July 2014

One of the only things on my mind was the trailer for episode 4, I have so much excitement for the 23rd!!!

Alt text

Cool! I'm very excited about it. I really want to submit another character, but I can't think of a good one

• Next Time on The Fallen World

"I can't believe this!" I faltered

I grabbed my gun and I ran for the door, I couldn't make out who was chasing me. I opened the door and knew there was only one way out of this.

"Please don't!" Jane yelled

The walkers started to turn their heads as I ran towards shelter, I couldn't believe he would do this. I locked the gate with hopes that I could escape I was wrong, I grabbed my gun and was ready for one last fight.

"Don't give up, I need you! you can't leave me not now!" Cyndia cried

"We need to think about what's best for us, he's gone we can't keep moping around." Seth commanded

The feeling of emptiness was all that I could think about I've never been like this, I didn't know how I could move on from what just happened but I got up and broke open the door.

The blood started to pour out of the wound I couldn't believe it was all going to end like this, I needed someone to help me through this but I was alone I had no one.

"To be honest with you, I wish I would have died I finally felt like I could escape from all of...this. But now...I...I...I feel anger towards you I didn't want you to save me."

I was stuck in a room with the crazy bastard, but what came next was truly horrifying he opened him up and started to eat his guts, I couldn't believe what I was seeing I wasn't sure how I could escape the building, but I knew I needed to get away from this twisted fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTGZxOAD26E

Sign in to comment in this discussion.