The Walking Dead Hurt/Heal Topic

Comments

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Heal Ben 3 times. I'll just let you guys fight your war.

• Alt text

OH NO Pipas pls stop pls :'(

Pipas posted: »

Yes! Thanks for your vote.

• Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

OH NO Pipas pls stop pls

• Carver!

Alt text

Prepare to die!

Alt text

Hurt Carver 3 times with a shard.

• Heal Caver 3 times

• I know you want to save him, but you can vote only once in 3 hours. >:-)

Markd4547 posted: »

Heal Caver 3 times

• Alt text

Your efforts are meaningless hahah Carver will live no matter how you vote this war has just begun :D

Pipas posted: »

Carver! Prepare to die! Hurt Carver 3 times with a shard.

• Heal carver 3+

• edited July 2014

Alt text

You've killed me.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

HURT William Carver for 3 points. KillBill2014

• HURT William Carver for 3 points.

KillBill2014

• Alt text

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

HURT William Carver for 3 points. KillBill2014

• Hurt Carver three times.

• Heal Carver three times.

• edited July 2014

CARVER HAS ALREADY FALLEN. THIS CYCLE IS FINISHED.

• I HAD TO GET IN MY OVERKILL SHOT.

• Heal Carver 3 times. If he is declared dead then i wish to hurt Sarah 3 times

• edited July 2014

Are you sure you counted the votes correctly?

I really don't mean to offend you, but I don't think you took some of our heals into account.

I HAD TO GET IN MY OVERKILL SHOT.

• Heal Carver 3 times

• Well, the war is over...

Hurt Shel 2 times, Heal Eddie.

• WOOOO! WE DID IT!! :D

#CrowbarRevolution

• A few heals were before the three hours ended (such as Markd's) so they were not counted.

Lolzkittiez posted: »

Are you sure you counted the votes correctly? I really don't mean to offend you, but I don't think you took some of our heals into account.

• CARVERS DEAD!?

Alt text

• What other heals? And are you sure some hurts weren't before the three hours ended?

A few heals were before the three hours ended (such as Markd's) so they were not counted.

• Wait a minute, Carver is dead? HE'S DEAD?!!

Alt text

#CrowbarRevolution, bitch!

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to dance on his grave.

(Aaand going to bed, good night!)

• THE WAR MAY NOT BE OVER YET, WE MUST PICK OFF THE STRAGGLERS AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT WAVE, IF THERE EVEN IS ONE.

CrowbarRevolution

• I will rise again, and everyone will die.

Alt text

• Alt text

You killed Carver you will pay dearly for this NOOOOOOOOOOOO :'(

• Heal Chuck three times.

• I'm not being biased, as there were a few hurt Carver's bot being counted for being under the time limit. Now, it may have just been my slow computer not updating, but I'm pretty sure Papai, Markd and Down_Nola were before three hours had ended. Please correct me if I'm wrong however, as my computer is slow as shit.

What other heals? And are you sure some hurts weren't before the three hours ended?

• Okay. Maybe we could have a recount? I just want to make sure everything is fair :3

I'm not being biased, as there were a few hurt Carver's bot being counted for being under the time limit. Now, it may have just been my slow

• no doesn't sound fair, he's dead.

Here, since I have no idea what's happening now, I'll give him five points. Sound fair?

• Here, since I have no idea what's happening now, I'll give him five points. Sound fair?

Okay. Maybe we could have a recount? I just want to make sure everything is fair

• That sounds good. Could you add Down_Nola and Rafoli's heals, though?

Here, since I have no idea what's happening now, I'll give him five points. Sound fair?

• Alright guys, since there seem to be some doubts and misconceptions with the voting, Carver is going back to square zero with five points. Does that sound fair?

• it doesn't seem fair to me, since some Carver fans were unfair as well as some Anti Carver fans. You should just keep him dead.

Alright guys, since there seem to be some doubts and misconceptions with the voting, Carver is going back to square zero with five points. Does that sound fair?

• I think that's fair. You guys can probably kill him again pretty easily anyways. :P

Alright guys, since there seem to be some doubts and misconceptions with the voting, Carver is going back to square zero with five points. Does that sound fair?

• He had two when I hurt him, so I added their votes to the two he had, then added my hurts.

That sounds good. Could you add Down_Nola and Rafoli's heals, though?

• Caver 3 votes ;D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.