The Walking Dead Hurt/Heal Topic

Comments

• edited July 2014

"One good smack across the mouth should do it. It'll make her think twice before opening it up again," hurt Sarah 3 times.

• Hurt sam once

Hurt Diana twice

• one of the last things she remembers about her dad SMACK

"One good smack across the mouth should do it. It'll make her think twice before opening it up again," hurt Sarah 3 times.

• Finish Sarah with 3 hurts!

• Hurt Nick 3 times

• Hurt Eddie 3 times.

• edited July 2014

Wow, that was hell of a fight. :D

Now I'd like to say something to everyone who joined Crowbar revolution and didn't let Carver win. Thanks to those who were loyal since the beggining of the revolution (or even before ;), without you Carver would have now around 100 HP. :D But even if you joined recently, you helped a big deal, we'd be still struggling with Carver supporters if it weren't for you and I think we wouldn't even win, because Carver gained a lot of allies recently, so thanks. :)

Alt text

Also I'd like to thank @SuperChocoLatte for creating this thread and say sorry from everyone, because I bet counting these hurts/heals to Carver must have been pain in the ass. :D

And the revolution wouldn't even originate if it weren't for @Eddie_Maiden who got an idea to heal Carver since the beggining. You and your allies certainly didn't go easy on us. You were healing Carver whenever possible. And thanks for that, it would be boring if killing Carver would be easy. You were a worthy opponent. Toast to you!

Alt text

And now I need to get back to the game. Let's eliminate someone. >:-)

#CrowbarRevolution

• Hurt Victor 3 times.

• Heal Duck 2 times and hurt Clive once.

• Heal Duck, Katjaa and hurt Joyce

• 'Twas a good fight.

Pipas posted: »

Wow, that was hell of a fight. Now I'd like to say something to everyone who joined Crowbar revolution and didn't let Carver win. Thanks

• Heal Lily 3 times.

• heal Nick 3 times

• Hurt sam three times

• Heal Ed once

Heal Diana once

Heal Doug once

• Hurt Eddie once.- I believe he is dead now xD

Heal Lily twice.

• Heal Chuck three times.

• Hurt Victor twice, heal Chuck once.

• Hurt Vince 3 times

• Hurt Lilly three times.

• Hurt Clive 3 times.

• WHAT DID YOU DO TO SARAH!?!?!?

IVE SNAPPED

-3 NICK I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR

• A good fight that spanned multiple days and nearly 60 pages. I can't say I'm happy about the outcome but I have to respect your dedication. Congratulations on winning the battle.

Wow, that was hell of a fight. Now I'd like to say something to everyone who joined Crowbar revolution and didn't let Carver win. Thanks

• You betrayed our deal so we killed Sarah.

aaron1290 posted: »

WHAT DID YOU DO TO SARAH!?!?!? IVE SNAPPED -3 NICK I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR

• Hurt nick 3 times.

• Hurt nick 3 times

• hurt nick 3 times

• Heal Nick 3 times

• edited July 2014

Heal Joyce twice

Hurt Diana once

• I'm sure Shel is dead right?

Hurt Shawn 3 times.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Heal Nick 3 times.

• heal Nick 3 times

• edited July 2014

Hurt Clive once, heal Doug twice.

• Heal Christa 3 times

• You could hurt him only once, he had 1 HP left. :)

Twistee posted: »

Hurt Clive once, heal Doug twice.

• Poor Nick. :(

Heal Nick 3 times.

• Oh, I guess the OP hasn't updated it yet. :/

You could hurt him only once, he had 1 HP left.

• You guys were all upset when Carver was being healed because there was a chance of him winning and now you're all healing Nick lol. Maybe not you specifically but the point still stands.

Poor Nick. Heal Nick 3 times.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.