The Walking Dead Season 2 - Login Error

123457»

Comments

• Well I am glad you replied to the issue Mike, but this has happened with all of Telltales's games recently. You have addressed the issue each time, you give a hollow apology, and tell US to FIX IT OURSELVES. No. YOU people need to correct the issue with your servers, you are not a small indie studio anymore..

• It's funny because there is always a problem for the release. You gave me a The Walking dead season 1 key because we wait like 10hours for nothing because the "server" was busy. Same thing for the wolf amoung us. I think you should sell Steam CD Key and let everyone play this game on steam :P

• edited August 2014

so every ep release you are posting this pre config response TellTaleMike. Pretty lame and you can put your answer where the sun dont shine, and as everyone you will see my money after the steam cut or you don't see my money at all (thx bay). Buy server

I apologize for the inconvenience. Due to the high amount of server traffic after Episode 5's release, you may be experiencing this issue. I

• agreed. I know I am not buying this again from telltell again. I love the series both series but ill be playing them all in steam from now on.

Pantoufleuh posted: »

It's funny because there is always a problem for the release. You gave me a The Walking dead season 1 key because we wait like 10hours for n

This discussion has been closed.